Today was a rather sunny, pleasantly warm sunny day

>Today was a rather sunny, pleasantly warm sunny day
>You could smell the scent of newly blossomed flowers
>You could go out w/ your friends downtown for a walk, and then go to some place to have something to eat
>You could go with your friends out on this pleasantly warm spring night and have some drinks
>You could go out with your gf on this warm spring night and have a good time
>mfw I spent this nice day doing chores and generally unpleasant things
>mfw no friends to go out with
>mfw no gf to go out with
>mfw I'm just gonna spend another day of my life in front of my computer's monitor and waste my youth

just fucking kill me

Attached: 1522257677218.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Attached: image_0.png (1500x1383, 837K)

Today I permitted myself to admit I need to quit my job. And now I'm happier than I was yesterday.

send help pls

or at least an assassin to assassinate me

Attached: 1521575177660.jpg (436x413, 38K)

I'm ok with this

Attached: 1417475740170.png (554x439, 45K)

I went for a nice walk despite crippling anxiety
It was ok - I don't know what I expected

Attached: 1511634963722.gif (540x303, 1.61M)

why'd you stay home presumable jacking off to a drawn picture of an underage girl instead of going out with someone you care about?

Attached: 1522255939427.png (540x543, 358K)

>projecting

good work user, one step at a time.

have you consulted a health professional about your anxiety issue?

sorry but I don't watch anime

and I don't have anyone to go out with anyway

I know that feeling

Attached: images (3).jpg (178x283, 10K)

neither do I mate

It's not that hard as it used to be - I abused benzo for five years because of anxiety problem I'm clean for six months now ; every time I start to get uneasy I understand that it's irrational and I have to force myself trough and it works - not pleasant but it works

Attached: 1511518190087.jpg (388x443, 151K)

w-who needs friends, when you can be by your self, r-right?

so that means that you visited a doctor and he prescribed you that medicine?

maybe just find one of those that you can talk to about your problems, instead of getting them to load you up with unnecessary pills?

Attached: 1519589128470.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Same

Attached: googles.jpg (700x338, 69K)

well OP go out and meet people they're not going to come in to your room that would be weird no?
or you could come to terms with yourself not much I can do to help you

Attached: 1513566916437.jpg (223x225, 5K)

Don't let your life be ruined by the lack of other people greekbro. I regularly take a walk in the woods alone. Its really relaxing and clears your mind.

I already have a therapist - I even invited people from narcotics anonymous and we made a group for people with anxiety pills won't solve the problem

Attached: 1522140130876.png (406x304, 177K)

And yes a psychiatrist prescribed these meds to me - to answer the question that how a psychiatrist work

not this meme-tier advice again.

Every time I find a half-decent person that I can put up with, I end up getting ghosted after a few months, I may sound as arrogant as it fucking gets here, but I always try to be a good friend and a nice person in general, but, alas, nothing comes out of it.

I do take some longs walks as well, but it only makes me think about how empty my life is.

the only thing I can think to work for you is to keep on doing what you're doing now. Go out for a walk, maybe do some groceries, and try improving your basic social skills as much as possible. I was afraid to talk to ppl as a child, so I kind feel what you're experiencing now, albeit you're prolly in a worse situation than I was.

like I said I can't help you here or anyone for that matter I've never been good at getting a point across

But my social skills are fine, I never try to run away from interaction (like I used to 8 years ago) I sometimes feel this weird sensation of excitement which I sometimes translate to myself as fear. That's what's left from my social anxiety : excitement. I exaggerated that in my first post Im sorry

I think it's safe to say that everybody can feel like that sometimes, it probably shouldn't be something to worry about if you keep it under control as you say you do.