Sometimes I love smelling nothing

do you know what feels reeeaallly goooooood? being empty. There is no food in me. My stomache maches growling noises. I am not hungy, and I don't want to eat ever again. I looooove it. I only drink liquids. It makes me verrrryyy happy. I hear bubbles inside myself. I only pee. I sometimes poop... but rarely.... When I do poop, it is mostly air.... and some small poops... I do eat, but not very much.. I like to be empty. There is nothing better than being empty and SMALL.

Attached: when i laugh my tummy ECHOES and my mind SCREAMS.jpg (271x272, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JXals6MDeMw
youtube.com/watch?v=n1XM3_0v7pw&list=PL1htUNLw_BMWZ9qglKDXdGIpyRT922ENM&index=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Very much so.

Attached: 1463945417847.jpg (706x706, 38K)

you are going to die

but sometimes i wish for a spaghetti and it maches me sad

Attached: welps if you not.jpg (512x512, 26K)

you will never know how fun it is to be empty.

Attached: 1.png (664x679, 368K)

it feeels good because of the empty

Attached: prapsts.jpg (512x512, 33K)

you are literally going to die

not if I drink tea. it;s fun because of the empties and you can suck on the tea

Attached: hrefarfes.jpg (512x512, 26K)

when you have a bad case of the empteis, your butt gets leeaky from the emptiness. a sticky leaky sticky leeaky. but I can't eat

my friends HATE when i talk about being empty. i fart inside and they hear it- the inside farts. sqqqqquelch

I can only talk about being empty on Jow Forums because if i talk my tummy echoes. :(

Attached: who.png (705x674, 341K)

nobody will ever be as empty as i am with me in an empty thread. i am the emptiest. it's fun because you're so jealous of how i am empty and you are not

Attached: slamply.jpg (400x272, 24K)

do you ever take a dick in your butt when you’re empty? 90% of the time you won’t poop on it

if you have a dick in your butt you are not empty! that is the first rule. you can't eat it backwards because then you are unfull. i guess it just depends on what is your favorite animal?

Attached: i am empty and you are NOT empty.jpg (540x960, 27K)

eat a slim jim because it is a third of a dollar and what a deal. the name is small in meaning and it has small letters. "jim"

Attached: slimjim-welcometospicytown08105401.jpg (1222x801, 739K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JXals6MDeMw

Attached: 1518076580932.jpg (508x498, 50K)

is it the pain you like?

It hurts like hell after you go a full day or two without. Go ahead and try!

I just like the FUN and the feeling and the noise and SLIM JIMS!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=n1XM3_0v7pw&list=PL1htUNLw_BMWZ9qglKDXdGIpyRT922ENM&index=2

i am actually very hungry and it hurts and i am starving and i am malnourished and i live far from any food and i can't drive and all i have hundreds and hundreds of slim jims and they are actually rotten and i think i am sick and i also am addicted to pcp my life is very complicated and i don't know what to do anymore please talk to me

it all started about 5 months ago when i bought a lot of pcp and a lot of slim jims because i was told slim jims don't go bad, but yes, they do go bad they do go bad and it doesn't help that i inject pcp. i have used the same 4 needles for the entire duration. i can't tell if it is drugs or something in the food?

just talk to me before the phone dies because I can't plug it in anywhere!

1 - 8 0 0 - 2 7 3 - 8 2 5 5
-
-
-

please talk to me all I can hear is EAT ME from slim jim. I don't want to waste the last few hours of battery life on slim jim commercials! just talk to me PLEASE I AM EMPTY we can be empty together i will tell you how. it's fun and you will look cuter and small empty. all the guys like it

Eat something now

it's rotten slim jims though. they taste ok but I think it;s rotten

my dog died and my husband died

a threat of autism to rival even schizophrenic romanian

i was joking the guys don't like it. they call me slim jim adn they think i am creepy and when i scream at them they throw rocks at me, that;s how my husband died,

i can charge my phone at the gas station but it is far away and the casheir will hassle me. i wish i was from mexico because i think they have differnt flavor of slim jims there

What the fug

and i smell empty too. it's like a rotten tomato smell. like slim jims. my husband used to tell me it smells pretty whern im empty and i agree with him but he;s dead now

i want to go to the store to charge my phone, get new slim jims. but the cashier will hassle me and the guys might throw rocks at me. ahhhh it feels so lovely to be empties oops i am empty. i have a LOT of money because my husband left me with a LOT of cans but there are flies in them now so i can't bring em back so it's running out too hm.... sometimes i just love to be empty though

me and my husband used to do Jow Forums all night but nows it;s just me adn you

Attached: slim jim s.jpg (144x96, 33K)

it's ironic because we called the cans "empties" adn we called it when we're hungry "the empties" but only people on Jow Forums will love thta XD

i just wanted to talk to somebody but my phone is gonna die so i gotta start walking to the store. darn it. i remember when my husband was alive and this bored was flush with ebergy and now nobody wants to talk to me anymore

its like when my husband and my dog died this board died