Back in my day having rainbow hair and rainbow teeth would be a universal sign that this guy was hankering for some...

youtube.com/watch?v=gAs9HZC9c7Y

Back in my day having rainbow hair and rainbow teeth would be a universal sign that this guy was hankering for some willy

Attached: 6ix9ine.jpg (1200x630, 153K)

When I see whatever the fuck genre of person this is, an uncontrollable response to slap the faggot out of them fires off.

Every day we stray further from God.

This but also the opposite. People are drifting to the extremes.

Pic related

Forgot pic

Attached: 459C004A-E8D5-4265-BDFD-9818A2B8F3EF.jpg (640x356, 22K)

but you wont do shit pussy, so stfu

>that physique

What the fuck

Niggas iffy, uh, Blicky got the stiffy, uh
Got the blicky, uh, drum it holds fifty, uh
>Niggas iffy, uh, Blicky got the stiffy, uh
>Got the blicky, uh, drum it holds fifty, uh
Niggas iffy, uh, Blicky got the stiffy, uh
Got the blicky, uh, drum it holds fifty, uh
>Niggas iffy, uh, Blicky got the stiffy, uh
>Got the blicky, uh, drum it holds fifty, uh

Attached: 1507404066069.gif (400x400, 2.36M)

He's on that rob a nigger shit apparently.

Attached: FishDrugs.jpg (674x554, 64K)

NIGGAS RUNNING OUT THEY MOUTH BUT THEY NEVER POP OUT

Because I don't congregate with degenerates, but that's a bold statement from you Hans since you won't do shit about your women being raped and dismembered by people less intelligent than you. Don't you have a truck to get hit by?

POP A NIGGA LIKE A WHEELIE NIGGA

I am not German, but we both know you wont go up to a group of Blood gang members and slap the shit out of one of them, so stfu bitch boy

6IX9INE IS BASED

Honestly today’s rappers are very unintimidating. 50 cent and pals were at least buff.

because they're barely adults. They've been raised to kill and push drugs and now they're scary ass teenagers with a lot of money and guns

They are way more violent and reckless though. Tekashi himself used to sell heroin

Heroin is a losers drug. And my drug addict cousin sold drugs and he was in a wheel chair. It doesn’t make you intimidating

Stop posting this smelly retard

That's because they aren't 'rappers' it's a deconstruction of the genre mired in irony.

a spic who calls himself 'Tekashi' and poses in front of a crowd of nigs with a shirt that says Mexico on it. ironic as fuck.

>Tekashi himself used to sell heroin
Yeah probably for 5 minutes until some nigger robbed him.

Of course you're not. You are some nigger or sandnigger coward who fled their home country to bring dependence misery and death to europe

>when u put the estrogen in the ghetto

>Heroin is a losers drug
and?

>And my drug addict cousin sold drugs and he was in a wheel chair. It doesn’t make you intimidating
>drug addict drug dealer
I will believe the wheelchair part, but not a drug addict. Selling dime bags to teenagers does not make a you hard ass drug dealer

indos have weird body types

I am black and Mexican and I joined the military, I am station here, and dick down German bitches on the daily. I am Jow Forums worst nightmare, stay made you loser ass faggot lmao. Fuck Europe lmao

is that the problem?
fucking homo

>I am black and Mexican
Uhuh

Attached: 5a3a9c8bf1d83.jpg (800x1000, 82K)

Cool. I'm Hispanic, how easy would it be for me to fuck German girls? What works better? Tinder or a bar?

Both are good, I recommend clubs. They love Hispanics here. Specially if you speak Spanish

Cool thanx

Attached: DZiqpumXUAMuRXk.jpg (720x480, 50K)

>muh dick

imptrash begone