Best app for lifting? Pic maybe related

Best app for lifting? Pic maybe related

Attached: imgingest-7050315110860235314.png (506x900, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strongapp.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That looks like it would be useful if I ever did 5x5

Ok cool guy what do you do

Whatever the fuck I want breh

Attached: tumblr_nkoe1aSxT61tezt7xo1_500.png (500x216, 179K)

yeah it's good, I just wish SS had as good an app so that it would be better in more ways than one

On Android FitNotes is great for tracking things. Try it out!

very limited

I love using FitNotes

I don't like the SL app since you have to pay to do stuff outside the 5x5 scheme but it seemed nice if you were doing SL or were cool paying for premium which I thought was monthly. Haven't tried it in a long time since I got disgusted and uninstalled it when they wanted to make me pay for using 3x5 reps.

Now I use fitnotes which is nice. It's just a basic tool to record workouts and tracks PRs. I like it since planning and recording your lifts for the week is important. I also keep a log on a Google doc with lifting progress in pretty much anything I have done since I started and progress pics to keep me focused.

Attached: luElWQVv_400x400.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Fucking lol

Zero to Hero. Lots of pre-programmed programs to choose from. Doing nSuns atm and it keeps track of training maxes and does all the calculations for you.

Attached: Screenshot_20180514-124139.png (720x1280, 174K)

Best post of the thread,

Fuck this 5x5 3x5 12x5 bullshit just do it till you die

>t. the guy who made stronglifts

its ok as a beginner

>taking your phone to the gym
baka

Progression

Also does, 3x5, 3x3, 1x3 and unlimited assistance work if you buy the power pack. Plus warmup calculations and auto plate increases.

Check out the Phrak's GSLP app it's bretty good

>Not using Google Sheets (excel)

I use progression, basically strong lifts but all the features SL charges for are free.

Chad as fuck

>tracking progress in literally anything other than excel

fitnotes is all you need, anything else is shit. I'm starting to do the auto-backup on it too which is neat, had bricked my S8 and lost ~6 months of workouts which really pissed me off since I like looking back at the old data. Never again goyim

strongapp.io/

easy to export to a spreadsheet, lots of options and customizability

>SS meme is getting old
>we need a new meme
>SL

I actually spent $10 for this.

The simplicity of just tapping a circle and already has the preset reps recorded ASAP makes it perfect when you are mid-set sweating and out of breath. Also, calculates the next weight for you which is 5lbs each workout day and gives you a deload week automatically.

The 'Paid' version of Stronglifts is just having warmup and a few accessories to add. That's it. Also a plate calculator ( Other apps could be used for free) Also adding 5lbs every workout isn't rocket science as well as deload weeks.

I do recommend Progression as it has a similar features but it has more customization in exercise selection and dropbox backup. The paid version is $7.49 not sure of what the paid features are assuming it's just Ad free.

Its a great app and they could sell so much more if they introduced even only a small amount of customisation beyond what it currently provides.

This had huge potential, but last update: october 2017. It's dead. Hope he starts working on it again

Personal Training Coach

Good, the developer is active, but I find the UI semi retarded. It needs a restyling

I use Five3One
Make sure you never have data on when you open it otherwise it'll ask you to pay for the full version.

I use Strong. It's got plenty of strong features and lots of exercises already built in to choose from, but you need to take the time beforehand to program your routines.

Attached: 15016309_1150566938384376_7443042230671626698_o.0.png.jpg (1200x800, 142K)

Thanks for recommending Fitnotes. I've been looking for something like this for fucking ages.

you guys realize you can just download the stronglifts pro apk online LITERALLY for free right?

Attached: 1434754435040.jpg (1029x971, 85K)

excel

Unless theyre apple cucks

Attached: tumblr_nvn5olDwaN1udwanoo1_1280.jpg (654x639, 65K)

Post link

>pirating
I make enough money to not be a degenerate

Yeah, Strong is all I need. I don't need anything special besides a chronometer and a place to register my lifts.
It's also neat that they have a cloud backup so everything was there when I switched phones.

good goy, but my post wasnt meant for your kind

Pic related

Attached: A5A948A2-C9AC-44C5-A927-6F9A1C344390.jpg (750x611, 254K)

Yeah,but It has gotten better IMO.

Jefit. Logging workouts gives you points to redeem for premium version, but the free version is all I need.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-14-14-12-04.png (1080x1920, 191K)

>if you buy the power pack

spotify

This looks promising, but do you guys think it has actually good bodybuilding routines?