EVERY CUTE GIRL I LIKE HAS A FUCKING BOYFRIEND

EVERY CUTE GIRL I LIKE HAS A FUCKING BOYFRIEND
FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SHIT

Attached: MV5BNmU5MGU5YzktOGVkZC00NjFkLWFiOTgtZjVlNmE0ZjViMDU0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc0OTU4NzU@._V1_[1].jpg (1366x768, 40K)

Its crazy mate. I just realized that most of the girls in my HS have boyfriends already

Attached: flick.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

If you become Chad enough girls will cheat on their basedfag bfs to bang you.

Yah dude it sucks.

Try going for tall girls? Thinkt heyre less likely to have boyfriends at least for my experience. By tall i mean anyone above 5 9. im 6 foot so i do well with them than 5 3 girls that already have boyfriends

this. Stop giving a shit about these thots. Ignore them, they can smell your desperation and autism from far away.

*Basedfag
Idk why I wrote basedfag

Maybe Chris Chan was right all along...

Attached: 1524718839136.jpg (600x600, 111K)

>tfw qt crush has no bf but she is glamour and I am gloom
feels bad man

Attached: 1521111221177.jpg (700x382, 27K)

A lot of girls lie and say they have boyfriends. If a girl is super into you they'll cheat

I have a few girls on my class that are sending me mixed signals
One is very touchy with me to the point where she rests her head on my shoulder when she's bored in class. Other girl likes feeling my arms a lot, and likes to sit only next to me in class. Both of them have boyfriends
Like seriously, if i didn't check their FB profiles i would have never known they weren't single. Why do they act as if they're single when they are in a relationship?

Who cares if a girl has a boyfriend? I always end up smashing the girl I want regardless of "bf"

If a girl thinks you are hot and fuckable she wont mention a boyfriend.

The I have a boyfriend line is the I'm not ever gonna fuck you so leave me alone.

How do I get a qt I like to dump her tall, ripped, handsome, socially and financially succesfull bf for me, a social outcast lowlife that lifts at home?

Out-Chad him. If the guy overall is a 9/10 then you gotta bust your ass and be a 9.1/10

Im nowhere near chad level. Im a 4-5/10 at best.

oh well then fuck off even if she did have a boyfriend you dont stand a chance and even if you became her boyfriend shed cuck you anyway

i'm a freshman in uni and most of the cute girls in my class are already in 3-year relationships with their bfs

I still reccomend becoming Chad anyway. There's plenty of girls out there; why are you going for the one that's actually a challenge?
There's a good chance they may not update their fb profiles and are single. Still idk man, girls are confusing as fuck.

if she didnt*

Are girls that look like this usually single? the shy qt types

trying to get bigger and dress nice to get these girls

Attached: swoke.jpg (660x883, 55K)

they're not single, they sometimes post pics of them with their bfs

shy girls are the biggest sluts, user

>why are you going for the one that's actually a challenge?
Every girl is a challange when you are socially retarded. And most girls I find attractive have a chad bf already and I cant see why someone would choose me over an entertaining and succesful guy.

In that case see

even some uggos have bfs what the fuck is this shit

It's so fucking hilarious reading you fags crying and discussing about
>muh gf
>why no gf
>dis girls does dis she like?
I have trascended these states of misery I no longer want a gf and it's so funny readin you because I used to be like that and shit causes so much bad feels and shit, it's even funnier when my friends start to stress over X girl not talking to them anymore or bullshit like that
>inb4 gay
no, I just don't give a shit about girls anymore

How so?

but i want a stable relationship. If a girl cheats on her bf with me, then she'll cheat on me with another guy

I have a good jaw, got poofy hair, buff, dress like a poverty nick bateman and try to talk to hot sloots. once in a blue moon, some will bang me but end up ignoring me. funny enough, the progressive liberal girls like me a lot, even the tall ones. but those arent the girls i want. i want hot girls man. im also 5 5 3/4th white and 1/4th black lol.

Attached: chadsimons.png (583x586, 387K)

*Im 5 foot 5 inches

All girls are like this you retard, they're always looking for upgrades
Also wait till they're about to get married, that's when they're the flirtiest, then after marriage, stone cold

Most chicks become slutty in college for some reason. My highschool sweetheart also turned out to be a skank. She started cheating on me with a drugdealer, broke up with me to be with some other soiboy.

That's Marcelo Álvarez, user

Attached: 1506441267205.jpg (532x532, 45K)

Man that sucks. man qt girls being sloots break my heart. i dont want their used up poosy

thats marcelo alvarez not me brah.

this me the manlet. being short sucks. wish i was taller.

Attached: metoo.png (110x143, 45K)

not really a fitness problem

It's a problem of my fitness into society.

Regardless of height, weight, looks or brains, all of them have a bf.
Is that much to ask for a 6/10 autistic girl to play vidya, watch movies and go to the gym with?