I barely ate as a child and have had severe brain fog and energy problems since my mid teenaged years

I barely ate as a child and have had severe brain fog and energy problems since my mid teenaged years

I’d eat either nothing, some sugary garbage, or occasionally one piece of salmon.

I’m 19 now.

Am I fucked for life?

Attached: 3EB0EB82-5F80-4E3B-8239-8B270752E65C.png (665x800, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/news/lifestyle-and-exercise/lifespan-linked-to-sleep/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck, are you me

Sleep 7+ hours a day faggot

no, just change your habits if you're unhappy. all you have to do is want it enough

Should've did sports or gym to offset The "I have a single parent who's at work all the time" Diet.

>to offset The "I have a single parent who's at work all the time" Diet.

Attached: deletee.png (601x434, 352K)

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

Attached: 1496826690724.jpg (1334x1334, 143K)

You need to do some rest and aggressive refeeding. Who cares if you get fat, more important is that you put on weight (if you are undernourished as I imagine), and provide your body with the energy and nutrients it needs. Don't be afraid of calories! Don't focus on protein either as so many people do here, think instead of human breast milk - plenty of fat, plenty of carbs, low protein, but provides the necessary energy and nutrition for a growing baby. The protein is enough though, because a baby feeds regularly and in large quantities relative to its bodyweight. Look up Matt Stone, he has written plenty about refeeding for people who have had eating disorders etc.
But just get your calories in, at least 5000 calories a day of energy dense foods. But of course don't forget nutrients (look into Robert Mccarrison and Weston Price). Don't try and force yourself to eat "healthy", at the moment calories are more important than whiever diet fad you might latch onto. But do aim for adequate nutrition. Fat soluble and water soluble vitamins especially.

Bad advice for someone without enough to eat desu. Less food requires more rest. And rest is definitely recommended to OP - get your sleep gains in, boyo.
Don't push yourself with sports until you've put on weight. Gentle exercise like walking or swimming is of course recommended, and maybe even some weightlifting, but if you are indeed somewhat malnourished since childhood, getting proper Jow Forums should be the last thing to worry about for the moment.

One thing to make clear - are you underweight or overweight? Do you have poor development with, for example, crowded teeth, pinched nostrils, mouth breathing, forward hunch, etc?

hi

i dont use fit much anymore and i dont really care about my body that much

is op's brain fog reversible? I too, have grew up on the mothers 9pm microwave meals that no-one would touch and find brain fog, low energy and inability to do anything with vigour anymore.

testosterone?

I bet you smoke a lot of weed user

look how fucked my brain is that makes absolutely no sense

fyi its not weed or low iq my iq is above average 120+ believe it or not

when you say its not weed, do you smoke weed regularly, or are you saying its caused by weed? I think its the latter.

Ive smoked weed like 5-10 times in my life.

It's video games while hungry for hours on end as kid. that's the cause

Nani?

nope, i did the same thing. Fix your diet, work out more.

Kinda yeah. You / your parents didn't give you the nutrients needed to develop well.

No but your work ethic is probably bad enough that your fucked no matter what

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP IT NOW AAAAHHHHHH

Attached: 52096130.jpg (600x549, 50K)

"Im not providing my body with proper fuel
why is my body not working properly???"

you cant be serious

The brain doesn't stop developing until 21 or something
Immediately start lifting, bulking with proper nutrition, sleep a lot every night and you will be fine.

I barely ate as a child and I would eat a whole theater sized boxed of nerds candy almost every day she sitting there playing computer games
I'm 6'3" with a wide frame.

it's a genetics

Attached: DELET THIS.jpg (500x406, 33K)

>never drank soda as a kid
>sugary shit gave me a headache
>bread with lots of butter, meat and dried fish was all I ate
>190cm and about 110 kgs before I turned 16
>in my 20s I could lift more than my friends who did steroids
>26 now
>knees are fucked up, back is fucked up
>when I hit the gym like every 6 months I still deadlift more then my friends who are lifting almost every day
>always give up on lifting in a few weeks or months because my knees or back is killing me
why am I still living?

No.

>had brain fog entire life
>started eating well and sleeping properly
>start noticing shit at work i never did before
>feel tired aa fuck right now on less than 7 hours of sleep

Seriously i can't even begin to understand how i functioned before. I was getting fucking 5 or less hours of sleep a night.

what is it like not having a loving family with three siblings and dozens of friendly cousins?

Amount of sleep correlates to the length of your lifespan.

nhs.uk/news/lifestyle-and-exercise/lifespan-linked-to-sleep/

So did the brainfog stop?
Im 17 and pretty much the same story and I still have shit ton of brainfogs.
Inb4
>you need to be 18 to post
I NEED TO KNOW

Sleep 9 hours a day
Eat clean for 3+ meals/day
Lift 3x/week and do cardio all other days
Read some every day, no matter how painful
Do some math every day, no matter how basic or how difficult
Consider investing in an IQ training program like LearningRX

in a month, you'll notice differences. in a year, you'll feel like a fucking superhero. it worked for me. went from 89 IQ and obese to 131 and fit in a year, thanks to grandparents putting me on this plan.

Avoid processed foods. Drink tons of water, be vegan more or less, and make sure to fit your micro AND macro nutrients perfectly, while eating ZERO saturated fats and mostly poly-unsaturated fats. You can eat fish it doesnt really matter, as long as its one high in Omega threes, and it isnt fed anything shitty, or anywhere with high heavy metal concentrations. Also, no drugs. This includes caffeine, alchohol and sugar. On top of this do cardio and strength. Do cardio every other day, and strength every other day. By cardio i mean run for like 15 mins at a slow pace, sprint for 15 mins, then run at a decent pace for another 15 mins. Or do a program like 4x4

this is more or less correct. IQ trainign programs are a meme, and you wont get much from reading and doing math together. Learning a music instrument will work way better.

No, here's a fix buddy.

1. See Pic related, start doing it budded
2. Start eating at least 2700 Cals a day, low carb, no beans, lots of sweet potatoes, veggies, fish and red meat, lots of spinach, LOTS OF DARK GREENS!
3. Start the following supplement regiment > Lions Mane mushroom > Pic related > Heavy exercise 3 times per week

Attached: jhgvc.png (3190x1174, 552K)

fix your posture and eat more cheese or drink milk

>brainfog
>dude, just, like, clog your brain with fat and artificial hormones!

Attached: poopoo.png (900x729, 129K)

You don't have brain fog because your diet as a kid wasn't perfect, you have it because you have trash genetics. Stop coping and start injecting (test)

ban

Attached: 1525925608017.jpg (1000x1000, 137K)

Why do you presume to know me and my genetics? I was functioning superbly before my mother went insane and I stopped having food and caring about anything

>Fat is ebil !111

Quit making excuses you pathetic loser. Eat meat,beans and eggs every damn day now. Go to the gym, and follow starting strength if you actually wanna fix your life. No whining about your poor little crazy mommy will make you strong. You must make yourself strong now.