>Hit 80kg OHP, 175kg Squat, 190kg DL
>At cousins and get into argument with his roiding friends
>Keep asking me if i even lift, and i'm all talk
>Our argument goes outside and straight to the squat rack
>Repped all my cousins weights (150kg) for 8
>Roiding incels could barely squat 130kg

Fucking roiding clowns.

Attached: Squat-v4.jpg (1200x1032, 50K)

It's rewarding to work hard for something with no shortcuts, isn't it?

If this is true, be proud of your hard work OP, but remember to stay humble too you'll make it

You have a squat rack outside?

So how fat are you?

this
>80 kilos in 12 months
you must be a whale

bullshit
150 for 8 is equivalent to 192 kilo squat
stop seeking attention nigger

Lmao imagine pushing this weigts and get asked if you even lift.
The absolute state of ss-fags

haha you're probably a pearshaped autist virgin and they are chad slayers.

Great story op. I have a similar one except im small 5’9 guy at 148. They call me out for giving advice on bench and squat coz i have 12.3 inch arms.

Went to bench. Watched them work up to a max of 125kg balls to walls.
Then i keep going up to 145kg bench and they all quiet down lol. The tone changed and they wamted to know everything from my diet to my routine

If u have experience maxing you would know calculators are not accurate.

Attached: 766CC2E2-F983-4695-B369-24D6C124E9E4.jpg (720x569, 146K)

by a couple of pounds? sure
17 kilos?
no fucking way in hell

Can't blame them user, I don't believe you either

>manlet

Attached: 1500551032726.jpg (640x640, 61K)

Mine have been out up to 7 kg. His was extreme but if you consider his little competition was impromptu, may not have been fully recovered, and if like me
He always lifts In weightliffting shoes like adipowers and this was without, i can see it being significantly off

They can massively inaccurate, depending on the person. I've seen them be off by 50lbs in either direction.

Thats fine, most ppl dont. I wouldnt either till i saw a guy of my
Build rep 180kg. Then i knew it was possible and have tried hard ever since. Currently max is 150kg.

I’ll post a vid on here maybe soon to watch you cope. I’ll trip fag or caption it with COPE, so u kno

>consider his little competition was impromptu, may not have been fully recovered
this would mean substantially smaller lifts
not 40 pound increase out of nowhere
he's bullshitting

meant for you

>80kg OHP
he sure

that may be the case in extreme circumstances
but combine that with his 1 year gains being listed as taking at least multiple years on symmetric strength, combine that with his autistic defense of rippletits' program and his apparent btfo of roidfags
you can clearly see that he's a lying bullshitter

No. If op weighs 220lbs he can easily hit those numbers in one year of starting strength. Its very dooable.

If he starts as skeletor then no it isnt. In my first year i bulk from 120lb skeleton to 170lb kinda chubby with stronglifts 5x5 and managed a 145kg squat.

>80 kilo ohp
>1 year
why are you being this fucking delusional
is your iq 20?

Do it, with how close it is to your deadlift there's no way you're hitting depth.

You act like people with genetics for strength that make exceptions dont exist.

They are more common than you think. There are ppl that do a snatch with their bodyweight the first time they ever do it out there. A measly ohp of 80kg in a year is not Impossible by comparison

Height and weight? If you're a fatso it doesn't matter how much you can lift.

so you're telling me that you're a naive retard that actually believes fake natties
good to know
stop replying to me

Thats not impossible, I managed that by doing a lot of bench and front laterals and never directly hiting ohp

Lel I got to a ~75kg OHP in one year from nothing, and I didn't do SS.

Your a weak person who filters everything though hos own ability.
>stronger than me meams they are on steroids
>weaker means they dont train hard

Get real man. There are people who can lift naturally what some people cant loft even on steroids. Thats genetics for you.

Ther have been extensive studies on this that determines at the ELITE level of strength sports, steroids only increase their competetiveness by 5-15%.

COPE.

post body

>counting the bar

>people talking about ohp 80kg

>be me over here hitting 35kg for reps

>sad feels bros I only have 3 weeks to make it for summer :(

My deadlift is only 40kg higher. Worst lift by far. Your right. My leverages help my bench more than dead. Will post vid sometime at end of June. Currently in a high volume Accumulation phase so cant max or it will Fuck up my periodization.

it's because they're bullshitting m8

nice reading comprehension dickhead

Not that guy, but pic related holds the world records that are completely uncontested still in the snatch and clean and jerk.

Genetics senpai.

Attached: 59F4A117-44C5-48A4-92C2-1963A3D03B07.png (499x568, 344K)

lol at this faggot trying to cope with his shitty ohp

Notice you can't see his centaur legs, which are about the only muscles that matter for weightlifting.

>the cry of the btfo DYEL

I also had my first powerlifting meet after I had been lifting a year and a half and squatted 205, benched 117.5 and deadlifted 232.5 @90kg.

And I'm weak and have unimpressive progress.

>posting him after retiring
he's also a confirmed roider

how fucking stupid are you jesus christ

post body then faggot

Somehody needs to call you a whambulance.

80 kilo ohp you literal mongoloids

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>BELIEVE MY BASELESS CLAIMS WITHOUT ANY PROOF
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: waaaah.jpg (360x360, 24K)

You insinuating that they are all land whales?

Im the guy from But ive Been lifting 3.5 years, ohp is 90kg.

Doesnt mean land whale. Means you train for strength.

Attached: 15E29F27-7D7A-4D43-AEF4-B76F71828E1D.jpg (2576x1932, 1.19M)

I assume those are lbs rather than kgs

Lol it's not like any of my proof could mean anything. So here's what I did for my deadlift opener for my last month where I pulled 600lbs.

Attached: VID_20180402_172859_2_20.webm (640x360, 2.75M)

>4pl8 squat in a year
oh fuck off

175 lb ohp(80kg) really isn't that much if you try trying. An adult male should be able to 1rm his bw on ohp in 1-2 years. If not your either too fat or not trying nearly hard enough.

Those were kilos. I'm a 105 now.

>that
>80kilo ohp
i always knew that autistic retards make up stories but holy shit you're delusional
you need to actually have shoulders to ohp m8

Attached: 1526201697240.jpg (500x616, 32K)

Lel I did 86 for an ex single on Friday so believe what you want to, soiboy.

i'll believe my eyes over your retarded drivel any day of the weak you autismo faggot
also daily reminder than no amount of lifting will fix your poverty face or frame or height

Literally all projections.

will believing that make you sleep better at night?

>end of June
Lol, do you really think any of us will remember you in a month? You can't do it, admit it.

Probably right lol. Dont care about ruining my periodization just to convince random fit posters

Good job OP, i am proud of you.

And all my power lifter friends outlifts the roidheads at my local gym as well.

You have 12 inch arms after almost 4 years of lifting? How is that even possible?

I already sleep great, have regular sex and enjoy compliments about my appearance from males and females. Cope more gymcel

>been doing stronglifts for almost a year
>stopped bulking cause i got way too fat
>numerous injuries which caused me to take like 3 months + off in total, not including being a bitch and skipping the gym for social events
>on a cut right now
>tfw had hip flexor injuries and my squat has gone right back down to fucking 40kg
>ohp only 45
>bench fucking 60
>row 55
>diddly 100

What was even the fucking point - i look and feel better but I wish my numbers were higher. Think I also just have shit lifting genetics.

Op here, was making food. I am 6ft and 95kg.

Also i had to deload several times due to injuries and plateauing

More like "off cycle"tics.

I know :( i ate maintence for 1.5 years and gained no weight while focusing on strength. Also i never did any isolations for arms at the start or even now really.

After i reach last strengthh goal i think ima go all out on hypertrophy but desu im ignorant at training for size.

Still, everything else looks developed. That’s why it seems so strange. Add dips and chin ups and you’ll be set. You don’t need to change much if you like what you’re doing atm.

Train your fucking arms jesus christ.
13" is pathetic, 18" minimum to look like you lift.

Fucking casual, no one that lifts for strength cares about arms, fuck off.
Most boring and uninteresting muscle to train

At 5’9 on my frame thats just a meme if lean lol.

15 inch lean maybe 16 upper limit imo (natty).

Thanks. I will try add more work to both. Gonna spend a year focusing more on hypertrophy.

is this pic shopped?

he tested positive for winnie
he has insane legs
he doesn't hold the snatch record

>Most boring and uninteresting muscle to train
this

>Most boring and uninteresting muscle to train

Pic related, it's you in 10 years once you reach your "world class elite powerlifting physique".
I used to be like you too, constantly talking shit about arm training, until I reached my long term goal of 140kg bench for reps, and my arms were at 15" and they looked like sticks next to the rest of my body.
No, doing bench presses or overhead pressing is not enough for your upper arms to fully develop as a natural.

Gotta set your standards higher, it's easy to get big arms because curls/extensions are easy to do without burning out, but it takes a long time since your arm muscles are much smaller than that of your legs.

Attached: asd.jpg (363x434, 35K)

Awesome work OP, I'm not gonna let the crossfaggots and vegans kill this thread. Bump.

possible. I'm 70kg and at a 70kg ohp right now just from linear progression

candito is off cycle thats why he looks like shit

>be me, juicing because why not
>friend has fat cousin over for a few days
>get to talking about fitness because we like it
>fatty says something about SS and GOMAD
>ok dude whatever lol
>he starts to get confrontational for no reason
>ok dude chill man we’re just talking
>fatty says something autistic like ‘we’ll settle this at the squat rack’
>ok bro cool
>get on squat rack, 175kg 1rm
>fatty tries 150kg
>goes down, can’t get back up
>says something about proper form and ATG
>ok dude whatever
>fatty goes and has a glass of milk

cso you did fucking SL lol

I thought you're only supposed to do SS for 3-4 months.

t. 5'4" stubby manlet

that's more like it, OP is overweight and when he was asked how fat he was he didn't reply anymore. Calls the other guys "roiders" because they're aesthetic and have actual muscle mass