Rate my routine and offer advice please

I've got a barbell, bench press and 200kg worth of weight.

Monday: 3x bench press, 3x incline bench, 3x shoulder press, 5x skull crushers.

Tuesday: 3x wide grip row, 3x close grip row, 3x tbar row, 5x curls, 3x shrugs.

Wednesday: 5x squats, 5x lunges, 5x calf raises.

Thursday: Shoulder press x3, incline press x3, close grip bench x3, skull crushers x3

Friday: Wide grip row x3, close grip row x3, tbar row x3, curls x5, upright rows x3.

Sat/sun rest.

Sets
Compounds 8-10
Isolations 10-15

Attached: 20180514_135453.jpg (2278x824, 1.11M)

Looks decent imo. Zero vertical movements but who cares about cobra lats when your back will be thick as fuck and arms huge.

>18 sets of rows per week (21 if you count the upright ones) seems a bit much
>no DL variation
>no vertical pull movement
How long have you been lifting for?

I like it, no lat-work seems like a bad idea

I've been lifting for 1/2 years. Deadlifts are pointless for aesthetic work imo. You do around 3 or 4 sets of it and when you do a Deadlifts you're working back, shoulders, legs etc so you shouldn't be doing Deadlifts and then the day before or after training legs or back. With my routine Deadlifts would just be negative.

And yeah the only thing I can see which is bad here is that I've got no vertical pulls but how am I supposed to do that with just a bar and bench anyway? Sandow didn't anyway vertical pulls and have a very impressive back still.

what are your working set weights for shoulder press/bench/squat/diddlie?

>Deadlifts are pointless for aesthetic work imo.

Attached: 1525570351633.png (499x422, 12K)

How's he wrong? He's spot on especially if you look at his routine where would he even fit them in? He can't without it being counter productive unless he's on juice then it wouldn't matter.

>Thinking deadlifts are good for aesthetics and not just a strength movement.

Virtually every bodybuilder has done deadlifts. From the oldschool guys all the way to the hip and edgy meme fitness youtubers. Everyone who knows the first thing about weight lifting and growing bigger does deadlifts. If your routine has no place for deadlifting once a week then your routine is garbage, as simple as that.

the excuses people come up with to avoid doing any semi difficult exercise never ceases to amaze

Deadlift is the best mass builder and the building of the lower back, core and forearms would allow him to actually do his excersises with good form, when the weight increases.

Attached: 1524961711041.jpg (237x237, 48K)

Yes, exactly, steroid users.

They are an essential compound movement and one of the key heavy muscle building exercises. I mean, if you believe isolation exercises are all you need, why do squats or bench press?

Moving the goal posts a little bit? Tell me exactly on what day he should do deadlifts?

>I've been lifting for 1/2 years.
In that case you would probably benefit more from an FBW routine, IMO.

>Deadlifts are pointless for aesthetic
They're important for preventing imbalances, though.

>no vertical pulls but how am I supposed to do that
Buy a pull-up bar.

you got something mixed up here. Natural lifters are the ones who see fairly little results from isolation exercises, but can make decent gains with compounds. Steroids are what allows bodybuilders to impliment a shit ton of isolation exercises in their routines alongside the essential compound exercises. Not the other way around.

Remove all that useless fucking rowing from friday and replace it with diddly day. Why would you row twice a week lmao. He then has 2 days of rest so he is ready for the bench.

Attached: 1526150633403.png (624x1207, 607K)

Here's my current physique (I expect to get roasted as usual ) but I just didn't add dead lifts in because no matter what day I do deadlifts on I wouldn't have recovered from the leg or back day since I'm doing back twice. Maybe I could actually add a few deadlift sets on Friday. I'll do 3 months of this routine except on Friday that will be my deadlift day and I'll see what happens from there, cheers.

Attached: 20180514_174715.jpg (1440x1440, 791K)

Don't you think that's a little unrealistic telling him to do heavy deadlifts while only having ONE day of rest since legs? That means he'd be doing leg day, chest/shoulders day and then heavy deadlifts...

No, proper squats don't tire hamstrings at all. You don't need much triceps/pecs/shoulders to deadlift. One possible problem would be a sore core. It's completely doable, lmao.

Attached: 1525840727164.jpg (1080x895, 356K)

Great ass

Bhrapppppp

Attached: IMG_4790.jpg (600x445, 63K)

Shittt

>one million row variations
>not a single pull up
wanna know how I know you're fat and/or DYEL?

thing is he isn't fat he is just your casual 1 dimensional curl bro

fuck you

>omg legs more than once a week im gonna overtrain
i dl twice, squat twice, and bench 3x a week. if you cant recover from squatting and pulling once a week each, you might be low T or afraid of eating

>404 abs no found