There are people on Jow Forums RIGHT NOW who used to look like this

>there are people on Jow Forums RIGHT NOW who used to look like this

EXPLAIN YOURSELF

Attached: 1452881183720.jpg (550x733, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Health/Diet/faith-fat-religious-youths-obese-mid-life/story?id=13204624
diyhpl.us/~nmz787/pdf/The_Relation_Between_Intelligence_and_Religiosity__A_Meta-Analysis_and_Some_Proposed_Explanations.pdf
economist.com/news/international/21623712-how-education-makes-people-less-religiousand-less-superstitious-too-falling-away
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most athiests do

Atheists eat babies for dinner

Even if they arent fat most atheists appear to have no self respect for their bodies or looks

Attached: 1395331167658.jpg (640x480, 267K)

Most idiots make sweeping generalizations.

>Stereotypes exist for no reason

Attached: 1502600967043.jpg (590x550, 40K)

However, there is a key difference. People who convert to Christianity do so because they want to have a more fulfilling life, or because they had a genuine religious experience. People who become atheists do so because they got picked on in high school. Rummage through an atheist's emotional baggage and you will find a pile of leftover teenage angst, a few cases of repressed rage at mommy and daddy, and an overpowering urge to feel superior wrapped around a stupendous amount of self-loathing.

Attached: 1388031773523.jpg (1152x610, 120K)

Consider that an atheist that never mentions it probably has more going on in their life than someone that makes it part of their identity that they're atheist. Only a tiny fraction of atheists actually openly state they're atheist.
Or maybe their parents weren't religious? Not every atheist tries to convince others their beliefs are superior, just like not all christians wear religious pieces of clothing and mention it.

Stay mad, atheistfag.

i didnt dress or act like that but yeah i used to be morbidly obese. Most Americans are overweight and coming from a poor, uneducated area with 80%+ of the area on some sort of welfare, its bound to happen.

>y-yeah but n-not EVERY ATHE-
No, just the vast majority of them are fat neckbeards. When was the last time someone who told you they were atheist was in shape?

Essentially, these are just faggots who displace their rage at their church-going parents onto God. This is really not surprising. After all, how can an atheist believe in a loving God when they hate themselves? What they persistently fail to realize is that hating God means you believe in him, meaning you are, in fact, not an atheist at all, but instead a whiny faggot.

More likely than not, these are the people you will see in everywhere who cry and scream on the Internet with either THE FUCKING FURY or Exclamation points, so you have to have the pleasure of reading it all over again.

An example of such stupidity:

>God is a myth made up by sheep trying to control more sheep.
>It doesn't matter that I'm 13. I'm still smarter than you.
>I haven't told my parents yet, because I'm still 27 and don't want to move out for being a genius.

>Not every atheist tries to convince others their beliefs are superior
and not every Christian judges you for knowing everything.

I guess I'd say loud minority. If someone feels like they need to make a point about being atheist, they obviously do it because they have some sort of grudge against religion. But how can anyone know what people that never talk about religion believe? It could be anything, including atheism. Or, an alternative to atheism, "i think it's over when we're dead so why worry about it"-ism. That one's probably more popular than any other nonbelief.

Since everybody hates you and nobody will touch you because they all think you're revolting and your life is miserable and you have a giant chip on your shoulder, the only possible conclusion is that there is no God. Because if there was a God, He'd give you everything you ever wanted because you think you're a pretty cool guy and your mom said so too, yet you're also a megalomaniac who fantasizes about how you'd get your revenge on the world if you were God, which videogames, fictional works, and school shootings allow you to act out.

Most beautiful people believe in God, especially beautiful women. Men in general are less likely to believe in God, because most men are ugly as fuck anyway. Beautiful people have been blessed with good looks and their life is better than most. For them life is an easy effortless fun time, with little struggle, relatively speaking. Although the death of a loved one may cause them to doubt their faith, since that person is no longer around to love them, because again, atheism is caused by lack of love.

This is also why atheists tend to believe love is a mental illness, like religion, which is basically love of God. Atheists often feel love and religion are the very same mental disorder (while believers often say God is Love). Since nobody loves them, everyone around them must be crazy. Since their life is miserable, there must be no God, but since they think very highly of themselves and see no reason why everybody hates them, they must be right and everybody else (who doesn't love them) must be wrong. And even if by some slim chance someone does love them one day, it won't make up for all the time nobody loved them, the hurt and pain won't simply be forgotten. Emotional pain leads to atheism. They turn their bitterness and nobody loving them for so long into personal exceptionalism. Atheists might bring up science or lack of evidence, and yet gloss over the lack of evidence that anybody ever really loved them.

If by babies you mean my boyfriend's cummies you're right

Attached: 1378077446135.png (940x690, 761K)

Are you strawmanning? My claim was "there are more atheists than you think, not everyone that is atheist is displaying it openly", and you then go on to attack all atheists again.
And me, can't forget to attack me because I'm atheist so that makes me your enemy.

I'll say it again, many atheists are atheists because they DON'T care. Why would they bother discussing something they don't believe in? It's like you DON'T have a hobby, why bring that hobby up if you don't partake in it yourself? There are more atheists that never talk about it than those who do, I'm sure of that. You're only seeing a tiny fraction of the people, yet you base your view of everyone atheist on these people.

>t. meme conservative who looks exactly like that.

Never forget truth bird. RIP.

You are a loser no one wanted to talk to, so now you think there is no god. Atheists are miserable, you are miserable and the reason you are miserable is because you're atheist and you have a chip on your shoulder and that makes you an atheist because your life is shit, which is why you're an atheist. When you claim the reason you're an atheist, you forget to claim you were never loved, which made you an atheist

You sound like you've got one hell of a chip on your shoulder too if you hate atheists this much. What happened?

Not caring is agnostic, or more simply actual p zombies

Not that user, but athiesm literally leads to down falls in civilization, spreading degeneracy.

>atheist mistakes good social hygiene for hate

The persecution complex floweth

Attached: 1392568871997.jpg (274x144, 10K)

Is this a man or a woman?

Attached: 1507062618073.jpg (604x586, 60K)

Not caring isn't agnostic. In fact being agnostic probably makes it more likely thar you'll engage in conversation about it, because you'd have to explain your reasons for thinking why god might exist. If you're atheist you're already done with that discussion, and have no reason to convince anyone. If someone's happy being religious, why bother trying to change their mind? The only reason to try and convince someone to be atheist is because you think it makes them happier, but you can't know if that's true. There's simply no benefit in discussing religion for an atheist. There's no benefit in converting anyone unlike in religion, where it's pretty much written that you should try to convert people. So that's why I think, a ton of them just keep it to themselves.
Actually, most people in general are pretty chill when it comes to religion. People have just decided "eh who gives a shit if people have different beliefs than me, doesn't affect me". At least in western europe that seems to be the deal.

As someone who's lost 110 lbs over the last ~300 days I can confirm, my atheistic beliefs have been severely weakened. I also had a near death experience in a car crash and used my survival of that to fuel my determination to see the weight loss through, but still.

This is a thinly veiled Jow Forums thread. Fuck off.

>Used to

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x800, 142K)

If you believe all atheists are miserable, spiteful hateful creatures, that are all ugly and unloved, it sounds hateful to me. Especially when you try and paint anyone you argue with with your own personal negative view of what an atheist is as these things. It's possible to explain your idea of why someone would choose to be atheist without insulting people along the way. None of the reasons you said is a reason why I'm atheist, so why present it as fact?

>Is this a man or a woman?

The worlds greatest guessing game. Needless to say without atheists the sòy meme would never exist

Attached: jj.jpg (1600x1000, 500K)

>WE HATE RELIGION
>participates in a cult that hates religion
>said cult provides a structure of belief to its followers
>the followers constantly have religious experiences and shout down anyone who attacks their belief structure
Really makes you think, huh.

And no, I never looked like that but I was overweight. Honestly it's not bad to look like that for a while, but maintaining that physique through your entire life or even worse, being proud of it, is truly saddening.

Atheism is a mindset not a belief system

It is incompatible with a self improving lifestyle without some serious mental gymnastics

Attached: 1414859058097.jpg (600x400, 80K)

Faithless fool. When your time on Earth is done, enjoy nothing.

Take a look at my home location of Scandinavia, check obesity statistics and religious beliefs, then compare them to those of the USA.
Now what?

In what way is atheism incompatable with a self improving lifestyle, and what mental gymnastics have I gone through to get in decent shape and enjoy improving myself?

>explain yourself

I have trouble getting started and I still live with fat ass parents. It's fucking hard to try and keep a meal schedule when they say we are having a "small meal" for dinner then have something huge. Or when they are supposedly going to cook but then decide they are too tired and instead order something else out.

Beyond that they keep bringing home shit tier food that I have trouble controlling myself around. Chips, cookies, ice cream etc etc.

Finally I can control myself when I'm alone. Weekdays are good. But weekends I have trouble sticking to a good diet because of them. I just can't help but eat if someone pressures me into it.

Attached: image.jpg (1120x631, 110K)

My atheism is too strong for you, traveler. You'd better go to a seller that sells weaker isms. Why trust churches when my atheism can do anything they can?

Stop trolling dude I believed you at first but now you're clearly spouting nonsense

Attached: 1415583847266x.jpg (473x374, 65K)

One of the problems of atheism is that it's a religion that keeps on telling itself that it isn't. It starts with the the unshakable premise that GOD doesn't exist. They'll tell you it's all science based and shit, but no, they've already assumed God doesn't exist. It's blatantly obvious that the universe is caused, but atheists will keep coming up with nonsense that ends in infinite regress like the multiverse when the easiest, most logical conclusion would be an uncaused Necessary Being, i.e. GOD. But they'll reject that notion because G*d.

Attached: atheismreligion2.jpg (500x400, 56K)

>being this judgey and venomous

Now user, what did your favorite book say about casting stones?

Attached: 1473601504620.jpg (280x400, 25K)

Scandinavia is degenerate, and disgusting. Also, most people in scandinavia are christians. Atheists are the minority there, which explains the low obesity rate in scandinavia and why peoole from scandinavia are considered beautful; because they are christian.

You've been called out. You can't just make general negative statements, and when someone asks what your reason for believing said statements are, you say "lol youre just trolling"
For me, I think being an atheist makes it even more important to improve yourself. After all, being in shape adds a lot to quality of life, so to get the most long term enjoyment out of life, getting fit would be a logical first step.

>be as aggressively Christian as possible
>minus the Christ like behavior

never change, Jow Forums

Post body

Jesus once made his own whip just to beat some Jews up for acting Jewish. Do not pretend you know Christ.

>Scandinavia is degenerate, and disgusting
t. ameriblubber

Attached: 1523287741761.jpg (1024x808, 116K)

To be fair, it is. Since you took in all those non-whites at least.

t. not a yank

No, you post the mental gymnastics an atheist has to go through to enjoy self improvement. If you only live once, that just means improving your life is much more important, you can't disagree with that.
Why take care of your body on earth when you'll get to feel good for eternity regardless of your physique anyway when you die?
>inb4 "no body dint read lol"
Why don't you post your body instead to prove religious people look better than atheists? You said religious people were more beautiful, so prove it.

kJek

Attached: Le_56_Face.png (376x309, 165K)

>No
Lmao so predictable

Your inb4 doesn't protect you.

>if life is meaningless that just makes your life more meaningful, you can't disagree with that
Oh no, he's disabled too.

>didn't post body
Lmao. I guess atheists are fat slobs after all. Nice trolling dude, there's no way an atheist can self improve without some serious mental gymnastics

To make that image Scandinavian, you would just have to replace the goblin girl with a 30 year old afghan.

You're not even trying to argue at this point. Oh, and you still haven't explained the mental gymnastics an atheist has togo through to make their arheism compatible with a self improving lifestyle.
A christian doesn't even need to improve anything at all. All they need to do is believe in god and jesus, and they're set, so why would they need to improve?
Call me a retard over and over. It doesn't make any of your claims any more valid, and isn't an explanation of why you believe said claims either.
Post body

>the promise of something good after death is the only thing that gives my life meaning
How sad

> Do not pretend you know Christ.

I'd say the New Testament would know better than either of us, friend.

>Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself
>He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone
>Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?

You're actively ignoring Christ's actual words so you can feel prideful in attacking others and elevate yourself to his level. Your behavior is about as far from Christ as you can get.

Attached: aPaty3Z.jpg (1200x675, 49K)

I live in Norway and I have probably met a total of less than 5 people in my life, who have identified as christian.

Religion has more or less become obsolete here, so no one feels the need to identify as atheist, because not being religious is the norm.

Numbers are skewed towards christianity because baptisms still are traditional, and this makes you a christian in the statistics. very few people care to remove the christian label later in life, however.

Empirically, religious people are fatter than atheists

abcnews.go.com/Health/Diet/faith-fat-religious-youths-obese-mid-life/story?id=13204624

They are also less intelligent

diyhpl.us/~nmz787/pdf/The_Relation_Between_Intelligence_and_Religiosity__A_Meta-Analysis_and_Some_Proposed_Explanations.pdf

And less educated

economist.com/news/international/21623712-how-education-makes-people-less-religiousand-less-superstitious-too-falling-away

Attached: 1518100432277.png (485x443, 21K)

You judge him for attacking you Buy?

Judge not year he be judged

I have no love for atheist bozos

Attached: pmtpkKW.jpg (583x349, 47K)

I thought there wasn't anything more repulsive than a loud fedora atheist. But then that faux-Christian started shitting up the thread, and I've seen the light.

>"Another possible explanation is that religion encourages a focus on the afterlife and might thus distract a bit from focusing on the health goals in this one," said Katz.

Just the oppositeof my claim that an atheist is more likely to want to improve their physique because this is the only life we get. Rebuttal was "life is meaningless if you're atheist"
And I say again, no, life is not meaningless if you're atheist, it means it's much, much meaningful, because this is all you get, and if you don't make the most of it you get no compensation in the form of heaven

>I have no love for atheist bozos

Great, so you're admitting you're knowingly violating Christ's direct commands. Case closed.

>n-no u
Hang yourself, you utterly pathetic nigger. Keep dodging the posting of your body by the way. You only prove that atheists are lower than scum.

Your family wishes you were dead and so does anyone else you've ever met. You're a stupid nigger and should kill yourself.

You're not my neighbour you fucking spastic. Your entire family should have been hanged just for sharing the same genes as someone as fucking retarded as you.

I'll let your post speak for itself.

Keep casting those stones and violating Christ's directives, friend. You're only proving my point; that you're just another hateful person LARPing as a Christian.

so there are fat people out here with tits from too much masturbation?

Imagine being this stupid
We already know the religious are dumber, but damn

I hope your family gets kidnapped and raped to death.

You're a disabled cunt and should be euthanised.

You're an advertisement for abortion and everyone that has ever known you is worse off for having you enter the life if even only for a glimpse.

He's hilariously deluded, and is trying to justify his spiteful faggotry with a belief system that explicitly forbids it.

>well, i've been called out on being an asshole that only states opinions and never backs up anything they say, better double down, that means i win

I used to be really fat, yes.
I was a fat kid, a fat teenager and for three years of my adulthood I wqs obese - then I decided that enough was enough and lost weight.

>being this comically hateful
>calls self a Christian

Kek, keep it going.

Attached: nic.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

I just want to laugh at you fucking retards for not being able to tell who you're responding to. You actually think the person who was advocating for Christianity just lost his mind all at once and start hoping you get raped?

I'm shitposting and you retards are dumb enough to fall for it. You keep blabbing on about how much smarter you are than Christians but apparently you're even more retarded than they are. Good job, spastics.

Attached: n8umjWj.png (698x1284, 3K)

>clearly hates athesist in multiple obvious posts
>proceeds to get shat on
>i was trolling all along i swear!

I want you retards to go through the thread and quote all the posts you think are me and post them in response to this post. Then I will laugh at you when you expose yourselves for being braindead mongoloids that should've hanged yourselves years ago.

>n-no guys I was actually le master trole the whole time

sure.

I noticed you're not quoting all the posts you think are me because you know you'll get thoroughly humiliated.

Funny that. Typical of a dumb nigger though.

Honestly if this wave of pro Christianity posts were made 3 or even 4 years ago they'd be laughed out of the thread in minutes. Just goes to show you how much the election really changed the demographics of this site. A few years ago I would have never imagined Jow Forums to become a fundamentalist Christian website.

It's Jow Forums faggotry. Most people here aren't that religious, but the few that deign to be won't shut the fuck up about it or stay in their containment boards.

>hey, here's this unreasonable request to invalidate your response if you don't comply to it
Kinda like asking to post body? You want us to post a list so you can edit it with inspect element and laugh, because you're obviously half the posts in this thread

He's in full backpedaling mode right now, let him screech and cry, but don't validate it by responding to it.

Anyone who pulls the 'I was only pretending to be retarded' tactic is already btfo.

The hypocrisy of it is so insane though, it almost beggars belief. I mean in one breath they'll advocate for atheism being the degeneration of society with Christianity being it's saviour, while in the next unironically demand the deaths or deportations of black people everywhere. It's like they haven't ever read the good book and what it stands for

>still not quoting the posts you think are me
I fucking own you. You know fine rightly you've been running round in circles chasing an invisible man this whole time and it burns you up inside knowing you got outsmarted so easily.

You're fucking dogs to me.

I always thought about stuff like that myself. There are a lot of fucking rules in the book that people don't follow. If you had to consciously follow all the rules, no one would go to heaven, at all. But if it doesn't matter as long as you "follow the most important ones", what's even the point of the bible existing anyway if you only need to selectively read and believe 2% of it to qualify for heaven?

They're just contrarians and perennial victims. If America suddenly became a right wing Christian theocracy, Jow Forums would morph into edgy leftist atheists. They'll prop up the idea of racial superiority and might is right, but then immediately blame Jews for ruining their station in life (i.e: beating them at their own game). Consistency or pursuing the truth isn't a goal for them.

>duhh, you still don't meet my retarded demands that require you to do something i can easily "invalidate" on my own terms so that means i win. I WIN YOU HEAR MEE???

Your next post will make a statement that says something about what you think other people believe, without actually revealing any of your own beliefs so there's nothing to invalidate on your end.

That's it, dog. Run away. You're nothing to me. A spec of shit on the heel of my boot. Nothing. And the best part? I am everything to you. I own you. Your ego resides in the palm of my fucking hand. Reply to me again. Bark for your master.

He's in that phase of desperately trying to convince everyone of his amused mastery of the situation, and he'll probably make several lengthy replies telling everyone how much he doesn't care. Because that's what people who don't care do.

>I want the last reply: The post
Reply back if my opinion matters greatly to you

This is one of the most retarded posts I've seen in years. The election didn't change fucking anything. The election became the big thing that it became because it was the vehicle for change that people on Jow Forums already wanted. The die had already been cast. Posters on Jow Forums were fed up with the left. They wanted Christian values back in Western Civilisation because fucking hell those lunatics in pink hair that hate God have been running around for years now BRAGGING about having abortions, cutting children's dicks off and pumping them full of hormone blockers, actively targeting anyone with a dissenting opinion and ruining their life for not falling in line. Jow Forums didn't reflect the election. The election reflected Jow Forums. And American society at large.

>atheist """"""humour""""""

I own you. Even when not directly replying to you, you're wrapped around my pinky. I fucking own you.

>that retard who says "I want the last reply: the post" and then tries to copy the post he's replying to
Your ego is in the palm of my hand and I am shattering that fragile little thing with ease. I have already won and you know it. That's why you're so angry. That's why you're so quick to reply. That's why you've resorted to copying me.

I own you all.

Attached: 1370647963270.jpg (1440x2560, 1.1M)

I can make you reply to me at will. Like now.

I despise Jow Forums and nazis. That doesn't change the fact that Jow Forums was not influenced by the election on a religious level. You have to be very, very new in order to not have seen the increase in religiosity on Jow Forums from 2012 onwards.

kek, remember the last time somebody in a dominant, assured position felt the need to repeatedly qualify themselves and posture to internet strangers?

Me nether. The guy really needs the win though, I'd just say let him have it, at least in his mind.

You pathetic worm. You are nothing to me and I am your god, you replying to me proves this. Replying to someone who tells you to means you are a pathetic worm squirming under their boot.