Mirin Genreal

Tell me, did you get the mores mires when bulked up with the most muscle, or cutting with low bf

>w-when will I get the mires

Attached: mired.gif (385x289, 1.77M)

Post gym shower I threw on a snug white tee and jeans and went to fill up my Ranger. I'm not a hick or country at all but I got mired hard by some girl filling up near me- that whole smile and play with hair thing. Such a huge fucking confidence boost that I ended up fucking my girlfriend literally the second I saw her.

There are guys who act/feel like that all the time and god damn I want it again

Attached: IMG_0244.jpg (1080x1350, 408K)

Gal gadot is a fagot

Genuinely love that .gif
Gadot’s face is one of pure awe and lust. But she just remembers her surroundings and snaps back to professionalism.
Dat dere base desire.

Stopped by target on my way home from dinner to pick up toys for my dog yesterday, and a group of gay guys hit on me. Usually I go to target to scope out some qts, but they rarely talk to me. Gay guys hit on me all the time

>ponytails, hoop earrings and tube top

m-muh dick

That list creates an image of the spice girls in my head.

>if you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends

idk senpai sounds like a good image to have to me

Ironically usually somewhere in the middle.

Got lots of compliments when I lost weight (cardio and cutting) but some people thought I was on drugs because I got so small (6'2" 170lb). Once I realized I had become skellymode, I bulked up to 210 and got lots of mires there too. Most mires came around 200-205lb.

6 2 170 is Auschwitz. What bf at 200?

>at grocery store last week
>see super hot girl when I'm walking down the aisle
>look her in the eyes the whole time
>she gets a big smile on her face
>don't talk to her because still recovering from autism

Gonna bang a barely legal girl today at least

>sitting at little hipster bar alone
>older sister used to work there so everyone knows me
>qt bartender comes up behind and feels up my back/shoulders
>ask for a beer
>says "You can have whatever you want ;)"

Stuff like that happens with pretty much all the bartenders and regulars there, I just don't want to sleep with them because I like the place and don't want to shit where I eat, and the fact I don't creep on them makes them all want me that much more
If I ever moved I could probably set up a different girl every night for the last couple weeks

Women frequently lose their shit around me but I lose it harder.

>get blatantly hit on and felt up
>none of you do anything

Fucking frauds. Girls will only hit on a bona fide 9/10 Chad. Post pics of face/body with timestamp RIGHT FUCKING NOW

How can she be the cutest thing I have ever seen while also being hideous at the same time?

>6 2 170 is Auschwitz

Attached: delet-this.jpg (450x320, 14K)

Who is she looking at

Just a jewess lusting after Aryan ubermensch. Tale as old as time

Imagine her beta jew husband lmao

>Have to choose physical activity for college
>Didnt start the shit in time
>Join some group that does some form of cardio just because it's the closest to where I live
>It's 70% girls 30% guys
>I'm 6'3 and fit
>Change to my shorts and t-shirt and enter
>I'm the new guy
>Catch 5 girls checking me out while the trainer is checking who's here and who isn't
>One girl was staring so much that after I caught her the 5th time I had to bite my tongue not to start laughing
>One girl literally unconsciously bit her lip while looking at me

The guys were either fat or skinny, so being the alpha of the group wasn't that hard

>have a friend who has a fuckbuddy
>she is known to be a slut / easy lay
>she asks him if he is interested in a threesome (mfm)
>he asks me if am interested
>why not, it's been a while since I got laid
>he shows her pictures of me and she is interested
>we meet at his place, have a few drinks, see if we vibe (me and the slut)
>everything is cool and we get into it
>first bummer for him, my dick is a little bigger than his (realised today in another thread that I'm as big as James Deen)
>she liked it, "beautiful cock"
>next bummer for him, I have better stamina than him (thanks HIIT / cardio)
>last bummer for him, after I cum I just need a few minutes and I can continue, also the alcohol let me perform longer than normal
>poor guy was self-conscious from the beginning and I was not sure how to react, kinda gay to encourage somebody while you both naked
>she tried to make him comfortable at first but at the end we both had fun while he had something like a cuck experience I guess
>probably lost a friend due to this, he avoids me
>she on the other hand wants to meet again

lol that's fucked up hahaha
anyway, now that he's not your friend anymore you can fuck her without feeling guilt

a few old ladies were hitting on me at church yesterday

Got a nice mire the other day. Finished my set of 70kg OHP, and the girl in the rack in front of mine walked over and said "Just want to say, that's an outstanding effort mate, I can barely lift one of those!" (gesturing to a 20kg plate).

Obviously (by her use of "mate") she wasn't hitting on me, and she was mirin' the lift rather than my physique, but it still made my evening.

>ranger
Nice Tonka truck faggot

This one is cuter

Attached: manlet mirin.webm (602x338, 2.97M)

lol what a puss

no matter what his stamina or his dick size, you can always find something to do in a MFM threesome. grope the tits, fishhook her mouth, spank her, makeout with her, spit on her, whatever shes into
me and my roommate have fucking degraded some tinder sluts. always been an enjoyable experience

haha nice, can i come next time ha

>(realised today in another thread that I'm as big as James Deen)
I made that thread, you're welcome user.

>be me ,6'4, 210 lbs still kinda chub but cutting hard
>never had sex with girl without paying. I don't recommend prostitutes.
>backpage shut down so haven't had sex in a while.
>in senior year of Uni going out of my comfort zone daily.
>friends throw kegger downtown.
>minding my own business having a good time.
>meet 2 QT's while I'm drinking on the porch with a new friend I met.
>he is banging one of these girls she's pretty stacked.
>The girls friend is kinda orbiting them. I introduce myself and say a cheesy joke or some shit.
>She is easily a 8-9/10 Italian/Irish girl 5'5 in good shape. 120 lbs great tits/ ass but gorgeous face and eyes.
>just my type.
>We get to talking for 3 actual hours.
>offer to share an Uber back to our campus, she agress.
>get back to my place, she gets out. conversation dies down and now were just looking looking at each other.
>I say ' I really want to kiss you right now".
>'I've been waiting for that'.
>kiss her outside of my building.
>go up to my apartment and proceed to makeout for an hour.
>start gradually undressing, I'm fingering her, eating her out, she sucks my dick. I eventually throw on a condom.
>she rides me while I'm sitting on my bed for about 10 minutes before I nut.
>eventually explode into this condom while non stop kissing this gorgeous girl.
>start laughing together and eventually fall asleep cuddling.
that was 6 days ago. She has spent the night 4 more times after that. I think I'm falling for this girl /Fit. I wanted to personally thank you guys. She lives 50 minutes away from me back home. I'm gonna see where this goes. We're all gonna make it.

Attached: pepecathappy.jpg (604x516, 30K)

>falling for a greek-life slag

.user no; that's like trying to keep a rideshare bike. It's just your turn right now.

Attached: 1526235813876.png (569x802, 794K)

Gonna be vauge cause we've all gotten one of these:
>be me doin what I do
>see her looking in the corner of my eye
>look into her eyes
>quickly she looks away
>I look away
>look into her eyes
>quickly she looks away
>I look away
>look into her eyes
> quickly she looks away
>I look away and smile
I fuggin love these double and triple takes

Attached: 1526310332737.png (331x327, 106K)

why is she so skinny yet her armpits are so fat

so close to 636 my frien

Had some thot eye me the whole class once she spottet me for the first time clean shaven and in a semi-tight t shirt, she repeats to throw looks every 2mins since then every time

She said winky face?

>OP calls a girl a slut
>OP is okay with fucking a stranger

Pot, meet kettle. Get some self-awareness

Male sluts don't exist

One of the only double standards not in favor of women. The difference is a girl can slut it up while being ugly. Just have A pussy and you can have sex with tons of guys with no effort. A guy has to be exceptional in many ways and pit in hard work to attract girls easily.

Attached: 1525895544027.jpg (491x491, 68K)

Since they have much more to lose, women are the gatekeepers of sex. An indiscriminate gatekeeper is not the same as someone who can open almost any gate. Same reason a compulsive shopper isn't the same as a successful salesman, even though both have the same number of total transactions.

The closest thing to a male slut is the beta orbiter who is an emotional tampon for a girl and likes all her IG photos, in the suppressed hope that maybe one day she'll put out.

>be gay
>get fucked by a bunch of guys

>be guy that likes to get pegged (closet gay)
>get fucked by a bunch of girls with strapons

>be guy that likes to get dommed (probably a little gay)
>get fucked in amazonian position dom positions

you just have to be the one getting "fucked"

me on the left

Attached: 1455514126642.jpg (750x549, 515K)

A man who gets fucked is no longer a man

THESE KIND OF THREADS ARE LITERALLY THE ONLY MOTIVATION I'VE GOT TO KEEP ON LIFTING
I NEED MORE

Attached: Screenshot_20180511-095545.jpg (552x845, 154K)

Got mirined hard bu two little kids infront of there mom and dad
Both checked out my muscles so I made funny faces at them they all giggled.
Also secretary says I look more cut so there is that

>Walking home after gym
>Did volume bench so have a great pump going
>Dude in a car pulls up
>Says "Hey big guy"
>He was just asking for a lighter

Not sure if he addresses everyone like that or if I actually looked big. Does this count as a mire? Would be my first (that I know of) since I started lifting but I still think I look like a DYEL.

Reminds me of the story where the gf of this guy wants a threesome, they get a guy online which ended up make her scream. OP then left while his girl cuddled with the guy.

Fucking cuck, but sad tho.

>that was 6 days ago. She has spent the night 4 more times after that.
I'm happy for you user.
>I think I'm falling for this girl /Fit.
You just haven't ever been shown this kind of attention. It's great and totally pursue her but don't overindulge into your emotions to much.

The moral of the story is that you should never invite another dude into your bedroom. Even another woman will usually cause problems since she'll likely make your girlfriend jealous.

This guy has the right of it. Enjoy it and keep pursuing the relationship, but don't fall head over heels after less than a week.

This, fucking this... don't get too excited or you will be very unhappy very soon

You're absolutely right user. I know this is the first girl I've had a connection with in while, but the conversations we have are more than just some sorority slut. I can actually relate to her we are pretty alike, which is kinda scary. When she is resting her head on me it just feels right you know? she's pretty cool.

>when will I get the mires
You won't, because lifting isn't gonna make you stop being ugly.

n-name?

honestly the only time youll get mires when cutting is if your shirt is off... which if your not a complete doosh is at the beach. every mire i have had was during bulking...wearing a large shirt which is basically a shmedium on me

I'm getting out of skelly mode but thank God I live in the desert. You're a douche if you stayed dressed in 115.

I have one my friends
>at work, cute girl comes in with her mum
>stares at me so decide to smile at her
>see her nose turn up and she looks away from that point until they leave

Another one from work
>two young teen girls come up to me, flicking hair and giggling
>asking me random questions =interest
>just about to attempt flirting when they say ‘anyone is user working today? We “really” want to see him?’

At school
>girl staring at me for last 5 minutes, guy jokingly says I’m in, whole class laughs
>said girl randomly starts conversation next day, had never talked befor that point
>day after see her making out with same guy from earlier

At least they broke up so that’s one bad thing in that fuckers life, plus one or two other things happened to him and she disappeared

I'm happy for you, user. keep with it and see where it goes, hope it turns out well.
You'll make it.

cutting with low bf because I take walks shirtless a lot in the summer.

Attached: 1518047634148.jpg (311x313, 14K)

Samefag you need to go back

Giys1 guys guys, I didn’t it
I was talking to this guy the other day and gen kept giving me sighs “user do you want to fuck?” But I wasn’t gsy so I said no.
But
He was telling his girlfriend that he wasn’t snot wanting a threesoem and so saw the photo he has of me and was interested.

Fast forward to today and she called me up to do this threeseme, and she was all shy and autistic so I talked her into trying it out as one on one first to male shire things would be good for the party.

What present should I bring and would it be autistic of me if I asked her to accomodate my needs?
Things in 7hours.

Mires from dudes when bulking
mires from girls; never

Attached: 1521920747758.png (664x941, 593K)

Wat

Attached: DA343091-6DA6-43B9-9A15-B8F2490CE934.jpg (703x600, 45K)

He cute

Sounds like you need to get some of that man pussy

>all the girls from my high school class are coming back this summer from school
>was 220 the last time I talked to them in person and I’m now 196. Only a couple of people have seen pictures of me and noticed I’ve lost weight
>currently at 21.7 percent body fat so I’m not that good looking with my shirt off
>don’t care though still going to the beach with them, they’ll see me now
>in one year I’ll be 10 percent or lower body fat and they’ll be mirin hard I just know it
Patience gentlemen, we’re all gonna make it

I had a thot call me ripped and ask, "how are you so muscular" the other night when we were out on a date, so that's cool lol

Thing is, I'm pretty much a slightly bigger version on this, so DYEL by Jow Forums standards.

Attached: 1524509103620.jpg (500x650, 49K)

She totally intentionally makes those faces to draw the attention back to her. Slut loves the limelight

you too bruh

wrong as usual, faggot.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-14 17.58.30.png (734x262, 41K)

Getting mired like that comes at a price, user. Trust me. I get eyeballed like that by pretty much every girl of every age when I walk down the street. It was fun at first but now it's pretty much like, come on ladies, I'm more than just a piece of meat.

are you tempted to miss out the mirins from this year so that the ones of the next year get even better?

>not giving the creampie
beta

As someone that cuffed a sorostitute for a while(who is still the best fuck I've ever had) this is as accurate as it gets

>work in office
>always wear clothes that are a little big
>moving some boxes from one floor to another
>boss allows me to take off overshirt since its a little warm
>wild office chick and new qt appear
>hey user
>how's it going ladies
>not too bad but this rain sucks
>yea try not to get too wet
> qt hasnt said anything
>office slut elbows her
>we'll try
>both giggle as I walk away

low test

Nice my man.
Also
>I really want to kiss you right now
Sometimes it's amazing how being really stupidly blunt works.

My most recent mire was walking through city and 4 QT german tourist girls kept looking back at me making eye contact and smiling while they were walking ahead.

Now leave this place, your journey has concluded

Attached: pepecomp.png (1127x686, 59K)

super cute. what's the context?

How big was Deen?

Hugh fucked his asshole good.

This is actually the best way to get a first kiss. It works most of the time and on the off chance she wasn't actually into you then you don't end up awkwardly going for the kiss and having her turn away or be caught really off guard.

It also shows you have high social IQ and even a bit alpha as you aren't asking to kiss her you are telling her that you want to kiss her. This line is popular in pick-up techniques.

literally the next night and all proceeding i didn't use a condom and nut inside her haha it was great. you can't immediately go bare my dude gotta have some caution.

I naturally have very low body fat almost all the time, but when I'm lifting regularly and eating a good amount I get mired excessively compared to how often I normally get mired, but I am attractive in many otherwise so my opinion is prob shit

Did you wash the grease and garlic stink off your bed yet user? Wops are scum

>Server asks me if I want a drink
>Ask if I can have a beer p-please
>Uh sure honey you can have whatever you want as long as you pay
Fast forward, user is at home
>Omg wait till fit hears about this sick mire I got I ordered a beer!!! And the server was generally friendly!!!

>be me
>dyel skinnyfat but considered fit amongst normies
>at new job I normally have to wear button downs
>on fridays we get to wear t shirts
>still getting used to wearing regular large instead of xl
>coalburner coworker usually shits on me and talks down to me
>she gets too close after eyeing me down and says
>"wow you really look buff in that shirt"
>me being a gran autismo
>"n-no im just skinnyfat im a real horror show shirtless"
>"haha i doubt that, user"
I somehow feel disgusted by that encounter

Attached: IMG_20180403_195604.jpg (540x405, 24K)

low bodyfat

Whenever you receive a compliment just say thanks.

I know that now but im still not used to it

A stripper said I have the best feeling ass ever, and she called another stripper over to feel it. The second stripper started calling me Squeezable Ass. This was today.

Never skip leg day.

I've had gay guys compliment my body twice and ask me if i ran in the drag circuit.
Is that an insult?

>unironically accepts ‘mires’ from strippers
shiggy diggy

> stepsis signed up for gym
> "user do a class with me"
> fuckit.jpeg
> do a class with small barbells
> squats, diddlys, bench, shoulder press, upright rows.
> pretty good exercises desu but lightweight cardio 'tone' mode to some gay music
> cardio
> is that spanish
> actually getting pretty hard
> joosy pump
> stepsis has like 5kg on 5kg bar and stops
> turns back
> curling to the beat in a trance
> "wtf user ur arms look massive how are u so strong"

happened 8 hours ago and my cock is still hard

I made it. I truly, truly made it.

>tfw the only mires I get are from my mom, she tells me my gut and gyno look smaller

3/10