Lads I was in the middle of the workout (full body x 3 a week) and then out of nowhere...

Lads I was in the middle of the workout (full body x 3 a week) and then out of nowhere , my neck area behind my right ear begins to have really sharp pain whenever I move
I had to stop my workout because the pain was literally unberable and went home and took a nap but it didn't make any difference, I googled it and it says its either occipital neuralgia or cervicalgia but I'm not sure

Anyone else have experience in this area?
Am I never gonna make it at this rate?
pic unrelated

Attached: 1524890119712.jpg (1080x1325, 203K)

Happened to me two days ago.
Lasted about 30 seconds.
Didn't think much of it, I probably just moved the barbell wrong.

thats what i thought would happen for me but a it's still here

sauce these thots

whenever you move or whenever you move your neck?

Light pain when i move, sharp pain when i face towards the right

/thread

literally happened to me a couple days ago from im guessing heavy shrugs. I adjusted my c4-c5 and the muscles could finally relax. If you know a chiro go to one otherwise wait a few days then you can

Sauce

Muh dick!

Attached: 1425413698433.png (719x538, 491K)

full body x 3 a week
Are you doing compounds, OP? Care to provide routine?
I'm switching to 3times/week too.

I think the last exercise i did before it started to hurt was smith machine calf raises because my current gym doesn't have an actual calf machine
I'll see if there's a nearby chiro thanks
day 1 squat 5x5, dumbbell bench 4x10, dumbbell rows 4x10, dumbbell press 4x10, 3x12 lunge, curl 3x10, dips 3x10 and calf raises 3 x12 then i do abs

day 2 Bench 5x5, pec machine 3x12, leg ext 4x10, leg curl 4x10, pull up 4x10,seated lat raises 4x10, hammer curl and rope extens 3x10 then abs

day 3 deads 5x5, incline bench 4x10, lat raises 4x10, pull downs 4x10, leg press 4x10, curls and skull crushers 3 x 10, shrugs 3x12 and abs

I do 1x2x3xx and stretch/abs work on rest days

I had the same thing when I started lifting so I made it a thing where I always warm up my neck really good before I start lifting and my blood starts pumping.

So just always warm up your neck and you shouldnt get that pain ever again (if its the same thing that I have)

no the thread will be closed after sauce is given

>asking a dude who just fucked his neck up for his routine

Okay this is gonna sound really stupid but I get a similar pain behind my right ear, on my neck, when I fail to hold tension in my rear delts properly on bench or lat pulldown.

Likely what's happening is that your muscle has contracted and it's refusing to release. The fix I use for this is to literally fatigue the muscle to the point where it no longer has the capacity to contract.

Grab some moderately heavy dbs and with your arms at your sides, do some shrugs to failure. Make sure your arms are at your side and not in front (hence why I specifically said DB shrug, not barbell shrug), and hold at the top and contract hard. It'll hurt but it should force the muscle to relax and it sure beats waiting for 3 or 4 days for it to relax on its own.

i dont have any dumbbells at home but thanks

>muh perfect form
Shit happens, negro. There's no harm in sharing routines in order to compare and correct.

Thanks, OP.

Attached: c555884.jpg (800x555, 39K)

missflowerbomb and annamatthews

arent they just high class prostitutes

Attached: BRRRRAP.jpg (617x778, 41K)