Do any of you guys ever feel like sometimes you wanna be the biggest you can get...

Do any of you guys ever feel like sometimes you wanna be the biggest you can get, but other times you just wanna be lean, like Brad Pitt in Fight Club, for example. And how do you deal with it?

Attached: brad pitt.jpg (496x498, 97K)

Yes and understanding that getting big and getting lean are two separate goals that (without roids at least) you can't do either efficiently at the same time, so murder the fuck out of one and then come back better equipped for the next.

Just get biceps bigger than your forearms and then get lean. This is literally all women want.

Big chest is for intimidating other men. Getting big is for intimidating/fucking other men.

this is what my goal bod looks like. shame im not some chadlet gymnast

Attached: 8651755.jpg (318x417, 41K)

Sometimes i wanna be big like bane and crush the world. Then I wanna be lean like the pretty boy that girls are after. I'm confused

Yeah exactly!

get the fight club look first and see how you like it

Yeah, i’m currently cutting. But it feels kind of useless to lift if you’re going to look like that. I mean, calisthenics seems to be enough to maintain that look.

the tyler durden look impresses most guys and girls, while being huge only impresses big guys.

it's the better choice if you care about social status and dating.

Yeah good point.

I don't care either way, and neither should you.
You will never look like anyone else except yourself, so just lift weights and be happy and healthy.
If you get too big or fluffy bulking, just cut a bit. Who cares?

Attached: 1455821280077.jpg (594x780, 161K)

Both are important. When I'm bulking I despise twinks and look to the god of bloat. I call my builtfat physique powerful and strong. When I'm cutting I look to brad pitt and loath fat people. My physique is light, beautiful and ripped.

Im 34 and cut from bulky 225 to 185. Its been a game changer. I think its better to be lean in ir 30s

Same for me. Do you ever feel like just staying ripped? Satisfied with your size?

It's this shit about scooby real?

I am satisfied now. It took awhile to get to this point but I finally realize that I look better than 90% of the population. Probably did before recently but I had to deal with my self-esteem. Ill probably do a lighter bulk or just maintain in winter. It made me realize how much fat I keep on my face. Plus all my fat goes to my stomach so ill still look thin with a 37 in waist. I could get a randy gut if I wanted to.

yes, he is in fact gay. Came as a shock to me too brother

Haha okay, that’s great man!

was sitting at like 24% bodyfat and just kept lifting making my newbie gains over the last year and a bit. Was out hanging with some friends the other night after dropping 20lbs on this cut over the last 10 weeks and it hurt to have this chick I know tell me that I look small now.

Attached: 1489786290884.jpg (901x883, 57K)

daily reminder that cutting is for sissy faggots. Nice Hitler gets brother

Don't fret too much. Remember that she had no idea how much worse you looked naked which is really the most important part

Yeah that’s just crippling depression right there... Get like really tight clothes or something to make you look bigger. Normies will still think that you’re big.

Guess you never heard of fitnessfaqs. Dudes 6'1 doing gymnastic workouts. You're just a pussy.

When a girl says that you tell them you haven’t lost a pound and then you show them by comparing your leg to their’s, hinting that she has gotten bigger while you have stayed the same size.

>This activates the woman’s extreme insecurity instinct

I just want to look as big as this

Attached: Joseph.Joestar.full.2035241.jpg (701x635, 266K)

>the only reason to want something is if women want it too
No thanks

His name and "creatine" are edits in that pic, don't know much about Scoobs though.

How is your self esteem?

no, i wanna be able to mog bloatmaxx and i cant do that lean