My mind is playing tricks on me

Later, I have serious problems and wanted to ask, if anybody encounter something similar.

>Me, 25 years old, year ago, my body was trash
>140 kg ~ 280 lb, fat, hypertension, sweating all the time, not able to walk uphill without being out of breath
>No, I can't end like this
>Throw all junkfood to trash and pour soda to sink
>Eating like normal human being, lean meats, veggies, not shit dairy produce and sometimes fruits ever since
>No more bread, cheap cheese or potatoes, that was like 50% of my diet
>Hitting gym three times a week, mostly cardio, also some little lifting
>Loose 30 kg (~60 lb.)
>Only sin are cigarettes and coffee and sometimes redbull, when I have long day at work

Everything looked good, than, three months ago

>in bed, ready for night
>glass shattering and scream
>wut
>check apartment, nobody is there, nothing is broken
>falling asleep again
>somebody is shouting my name
>didn't sleep that night

>going to work, walking, to get as much physical activity as possible
user!
>nearly shat myself, I am alone on the fucking street

>Doing cardio in gym
>Hearing whispering
>Looking around, nobody noticed this whispering speaking about me
Look at that fat slob
Worthless
Fucking faggot
Weak
Mistake

What the fuck is going on? I never did drugs, nor drink, until I started exercising I never had this fucking thing happening to me. I can't sleep properly, I am irritated all the time and have problems to focus.

Is it from going cold turkey from all the shit I used to eat my whole life?

Attached: mentalillness.jpg (600x314, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3466124/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-breakthrough-depression-solution/201106/low-cholesterol-and-its-psychological-effects
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Possible schizophrenia?

Attached: 1525283947919.png (560x407, 12K)

You have schizophrenia, go to a doctor and get help before it gets worse and you degrade into a potato with no coming back.

If you are serious, and the voices are clearly not your own, then you may be schizophrenic. You seem to be disconcerted regardless so get professional help, maybe take some meds, learn to work around the disorder and treat the problem before it possibly ruins your life.

Don't let it get worse, get help right now.

So what you're saying is that it all keeps adding up and you think you're cracking up? Do you feel paranoid and have you been stoned at all?

In all seriousness get it checked out. Could be schizophrenia.

>glass shattering and scream
>wut
>check apartment, nobody is there, nothing is broken
>falling asleep again
>somebody is shouting my name
>didn't sleep that night

Attached: images.jpg (276x182, 5K)

I did my research on schizophrenia and nobody in my family had this illness, or any other mental disorders except for some minor depression. If I have schizophrenia I am done, it will go on my permanent record and I will loose my job, that require you to... not be fucking nuts. I was hoping to get some anons experience before I go to doctor and get my life wrecked.

>Do you feel paranoid and have you been stoned at all?
I had one puff from joint when I was seventeen and didn't felt anything. I don't feel paranoid, there are nobody following me, nobody trash my apartment, when I am at work. It's just, when I have great physical or mental strain, or when I falling asleep. Then there are random sounds and sometimes the fucking whisper, that I did not really hear, but understand, that those are about me. It's hard to explain.

For disclosure, I already had my ears and all the surroundings checked, if there is not inflammation of inner ear, but I came out clear.

You're one of the watched like me, I used to be afraid too but you need to realize they are all satanists and then you can be free. They are evil and in their gaze you have developed true sight, 17 is a gay nigger and 4 is the true way the light, my mother worked for them but now I hate her because I have the sight and I can see, because they also see me. I am watched and can see

lol

Dude, don't be like that. If you are having auditory hallucinations, you need to go get help. If it gets worse, it could get to the point where you lose yourself in the illness. Do you want to risk losing all semblance of sanity and, worse ending up hurting yourself or others in the process?

Maybe it isn't schizophrenia, get help regardless.

you a wrong one for this

I dated a schizophrenic for a while. The thing is, you should be on fucking medication. Its neurons and shit being overactive. If it keeps getting worse you may start having visual delusions and shit. No one in her family had it. It just happened in her early 20's and she has to deal with it. Most of the time the medication is more like a volume control for the voices and visions.

I had another friend who had an episode/break after being on addy for too long, he was in a ward for a weekend before they let him out and he stopped touching it.

It looks like I really don't have choice. If I get committed because it is schizophrenia, I will loose my job and because the mentality in my country, I will be shunned by family and friends as deranged psychopath.

If I wont get committed and it is schizophrenia I will probably became deranged psychopath.

Yeah but it is most likely schizophrenia my dude.

One of my friends started hearing stuff like music sometimes and noone really cared or made a deal out of it.
Then he started hearing voices. He said they were talking about him and he recognized them. The voices were the ones from his friends/family. He said it’s like they were in the next room or outside the door and they were taunting him and talking shit. He also felt constant stress and pressure.
From then on it went pretty quick: he felt watched and followed at all times, thought there were cameras in his home and that everybody was out to get him. He went completely nuts. He eventually checked into the hospital, got medication and now he’s fine and like he’s always been, maybe even better.

OP don’t play that shit. If you start hearing voices, go see a doc. If you go right now you’ll probably don’t even need to stay in and you’ll just get medication for some time.
Your health is WAY more important than your job and what others think of you.
It’s your decision. I wouldn’t tempt that shit after having witnessed it with 2 of my friends and 2 of my aunts.

P.S.: he was fully aware that the voices weren’t real at first

don't tell people you have schizophrenia ignore everything except what your doing

Op listen to this user. Hearing voices is not normal. If delusional thinking starts, it gets worse over time unless treated, and the further down that rabbit hole you go, the less likely you are to seek help. Happened to my mum, and we ended up having to get a psychiatric assessment order and get her treated against her will. Don't fuck around with mental problems m8

it's the echo of how you were in the past trying to bring you down, power through it mate

Stimulant psychosis?
Do you happen to take prescription stimulants or shitloads of caffeine?
Are you lacking in sleep?
If so make sure to get a good 10 hours a day
Otherwise... I'm sorry but you might want to see a doctor / psychiatrist before it gets worse

Also, do you drink? Stop.
If you drink a lot taper off, but you need to stop.
Take thiamine supplements.
Quit all stimulants, including caffeine and preworkout.
Track your sleep and make sure you get at least 10 hours a day. Even if you have to take sleeping pills.
Make sure you get a good amount of food each day, near or just under your TDEE if you're trying to lose weight.
If the voices ever become anything more than whispers, or you start seeing visions CONTACT YOUR COUNTRY'S EMERGENCY MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES OR SEE A DOCTOR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THIS SHIT IS SERIOUS AND IF YOU DON'T GET HELP BEFORE YOU LOSE GRIP YOU'LL BE WAY MORE FUCKED THAN YOU ARE NOW.
.t someone who has been through some serious unfun shit

Don't let me scare you too much though.
I've had those symptoms simply from lacking sleep

OP here, thank you all for your input. I will go to psychiatrist and get checked

That's good bro. I wish you the best of luck, I'm sure you'll be fine!

If it is not schizophrenia, per se, it is definitely an episode of psychosis. Assuming that others have confirmed that they did not hear what you heard, it's definitely psychosis.

Please seek mental health help as soon as possible.

best of luck my man!

Hearing voices isn't normal, you need to see a doctor.

>lean meats, veggies, not shit dairy produce and sometimes fruits ever since
How much fat are you consuming?
You need healthy fats for brain function.

This stuff is more serious then most of what I've seen on here. Good luck my man

No it isn't schizofrenia

Are you sure of the voices? Do they come from strange places like your stomach, head, cosmos, TV? Do you feel watched or spied on, and if yes, are you sure?

The first thing in a differential is whether you question those symptoms or not. Regardless, depending on where you live, you will not get slammed with a schizo diagnosis right away, but after thorough treatment for at least few months.

Weight loss is also counterindictive of schizo. Look into your diet and see how much B vitamins you are getting.

T. Med student WHO just finished a psychiatry course, but I fucking hated IT, because every single female psychiatrist was a living meme

first off all: i have to congratulate you on your change and your willpower.
about your mind problems:
you know these things to not be part of reality, which excludes full-blown schizophrenia and your instinct to seek help was right aswell - but whatever exactly they are, their root is probably in your diet, because it is severely lacking in essential animal fats and cholesterol.

>The brain has a higher cholesterol content than any other organ. In fact, about 25% of the body's cholesterol is found in this small organ, which accounts for less than 2% of the body's weight.
do not listen to the (((media))) about cholesterol. you need lots of it, ESPECIALLY for your mental health (which is why vegans suffer from mental illnesses way more often), and the diet you mentioned is extremely lacking in cholesterol.
>lean meats, veggies, not shit dairy produce
lean meats are the worst cuts, because the healthiest parts of the animal are its fats. eat more fatty cuts, eat fatty fish and in general WAY more cholesterol. do not buy supermarket meats, they are toxic.
eat organs from grass-fed animals. beef liver is probably the best bang for your buck in terms of nutrition of all commercially available foods, and one large portion can be enough to literally cure you from the vitamin A deficiency you probably have like lots of other people out there.
eat tons of raw eggs. no, there is nothing wrong with eating them raw, and statistically you are more likely to get salmonella from cooked meat than raw eggs and you never had a problem with eating that, did you? roughly 1 in ~30.000 is infected, and even if you contracted it,

a) it would have to be enough to actually make you sick
b) in most cases you just get diarrhea

statistically if you ate one raw egg every day for 100 years, you would come across a salmonella egg once.
your willingness to fight for your health has brought you here, don't stop now, be strong.

>a low cholesterol diet causes schizophrenia because the brain has a lot of cholesterol.

Sounds like a qualified, evidence-based opinion!

yeah my advice to eat more of the two main substances vegans are not ingesting (cholesterol and animal fat) and who simultaneously suffer from mental illnesses is WAY off.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3466124/

OP will get a bad heart in 40 years if he abides to my advice for the entire rest of his life!!!!11111 - the risk-reward-ratio of him trying it out and possibly being cured within a few weeks is WAY off. you are probably right and he should keep eating basically vegan with his only difference from a vegan diet (lean meats) giving him no substantial addition to a full vegan, mental-illness-inducing diet.

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-breakthrough-depression-solution/201106/low-cholesterol-and-its-psychological-effects

I get the same thing when I'm falling asleep, I talked to a psychologist about it and she actually didn't think anything was out of the ordinary about it. Apparently weird shit can happen within your consciousness as you're falling asleep. It's good that you're getting checked out though, I never had voices in normal waking life like that.

You are a shaman and the spirit world is trying to break through to you, unfortunately your abilities have been deconditioned by conscientiousness, carbohydrates and forced evolution. I recommend pic related procedure to embrace the spirit world and the hear the voice of God

Attached: trepanation2.jpg (292x190, 43K)

Hello OP is here.

Again, I want to thank you all for your input and positive messages. Sometimes I forgot, that Jow Forums is best board for a reason (other than massive homo-eroticism), about the few mentioned things:

>Alcohol
I used to drink one, or two beers per week, when I go out with my friends, later I drink only water, as I am designated driver in most cases.

>Lack of sleep
Before all this started, I was sleeping circa 5-6 hour per day, I am hardcoded with this schedule since my childhood, will try to sleep more.

>Stimulants
I am avid coffee drinker, every morning starts with one cup and at least one-two cup per day, with cigarette, I will try to lower consumption and based on doctor recommendation, after the psych eval, I may drop it.

>Low cholesterol
I don't think that is possible, while I live of supermarket food, I keep tabs on good/bad producers and try to buy local stuff, which is slightly more expensive, but high quality. I also use fish oils in small pills as food and vitamin supplements and eat nuts for good measure. But I will try and check my diet with my general doctor just to be sure. I also use small doses of oil/butter/animal fat in cooking.

>Vitamin B deficiency
Not happening, my father was alcoholic and he was suffering from alcoholic encephalopathy (lack of vitamin B1 due alcohol consumption), which caused him to became mindless automaton months before he died. I try my best to have enough quality sources of vitamin in my diet.

The shouts, whispering or simply white noise came from thin air, like source is behind me, or just somewhere outside my field of vision. I don't feel watched or spied. I know they are fake, like I know that when my leg went numb, because I sit like retard, it's not dead, just numb. They are fake, not real, but when they came unexpected, they startle me and for short moment, I question, if they were real, or my imagination.