Why do people ruin their bodies with tattoos after working so hard to become Jow Forums?

Why do people ruin their bodies with tattoos after working so hard to become Jow Forums?

Attached: file.png (1280x1280, 1.47M)

she had that tattoo before she started working out.
I dunno, people are just easy minded. They think its cool.

she already had tattoos fucking divvy

She added some.
Tattoos are the best pleb filter in society. Use it to your advantage. Also, why the fuck do people still do this 2010 style of tattoos? I mean, it doesn't even look fresh.

Some people want to get tattoos so they do. I'm not one of those people but I'm also not an uptight retard who judges them for it. Get a life.

Imagine all that loose skin tucked into pants

>degenerates give you an easy method to spot them
>you complain

Imagine if she didn't have tattoos and you had to associate with her to figure out she's mentally unstable

Hot girls become hotter with tattoos.

Ugly girls become uglier with tattoos.

All people judge other people by their looks. If you pretend you don't, you're lying to yourself, fucking hypocrite.

Nigga that's a faulty premise if I ever saw one. Explain how the injection of ink subdermally ruins one's body.

well obviously to some degree, yes. I suppose i couldve worded that better but i dont see someone with tattoos as less of a person or immediately think that they have no respect for their body like a lot of the other people in this thread

Same with short hair or basically anything outside of standard beauty

That's because you have different criteria of judgement. You probably think that most fat people you see are mentally unstable and lazy. He thinks people with tattoos are stupid in a way. Both are valid ways of judging people. We all have freedom of association. And being judged for that freedom is retarded.

what is your mommy not lettin get one or some guy with tatts fucked your bitch?

I like how most of the guys here are like "I hate tatts because the will ruin my perfect body"

and when you look at them are either skinny fat dyels or fat fedora wearig neckbeards

When threads like these appears on Jow Forums, I always wonder if people posting here are in fact a social retards. Yes, people are different and like different things, now move on with your life, fucking aspie.
Also, "muh judging by the looks" only confirms that you are a fucking uggo and are oversensitive to the point of paranoia about others perception of your dumb face/body.

Tattoos are fucking disgusting. Even your average white guy on Jow Forums do it and don't realise its from nigger gang culture!!!!

You have to understand allot of guys here are turbo fucking autists, that pretend to have highest standards imaginable, dude 10/10 but with butterfly above her ass ? fucking degenerate whore would not touch. this coming from some incell

tattoos on girls are unironically hot asf. idk why you’re always on about this bullshit. with the exception of awful scratch jobs obviously

> using the word fresh

you don't seem so "fresh" yourself mr "that 30 year old that browses Jow Forums"

true sometimes I forget that they arent normal people :P

thanx I prefer traditional christian women.

Attached: 743f704d2697c18a3cc4220187dc46f4.jpg (736x981, 156K)

I love your work

Attached: 1526314444571.jpg (1373x3448, 456K)

The ones after sometimes are trying to cover up scares from surgery after getting all the excess skin removed. Otherwise they just have a poor decision making process.

>muh body positivty and
Everyone knows you're projecting because you a massively insecure about your appearance, whores.

You mean sailors, you faggot?

Just let them live their lives man. What does it matter to you?

I hate degenerates that's what.

says that guy that is 30+ is khv and still lives in his
parents basement

Imagine caring this much about what other people choose to do with themselves

>>why do girls like guys with tattoos?? errrrrghh my gawdd
-obv you got cucked

>why do girls like black guys?? hurrr durr
-obv you got cucked again

>why do girlssssss like that guy, all he has is a Jow Forums body!!
-you got cucked by a guy that puts real effort in a certain life style

>errrrugh mergodd!!! why do girls like scrawny guys like ryan gosling!!!!@#%@#
-you got cucked by a guy with a decent body and face.

>hurrrr ma dur dur!! those guys only get girls because their famous!!!!!
-oh, cucked by a guy that is known to put effort into what his into..

>gurrrrrr!!!!@$ those girls only like guys with big dicks!! fuaarking whores., pshhh they get +240 whore points if they prefer guys who are TALLER!!!!
-oh really? you can have any girls you want without caring about what girls prefer?

if only there was a new nickname for the Jow Forums autistic that believes his a true "nice guy"

>I hate degenerates

The clarion call of someone whose personal life is in the toilet.

Because they have differing aesthetic sense than you.

Good Lord

>all these autists talking shit about tats
Lil Peep had his whole body tatted up and he was unironically one of the most high-test and aesthetic dudes ever.

is

this

peak

reddit

spacing?

>was
>was also a drug addict
>also died without any children
>a literal genetic dead end

Fucking kek

It is, it reminds me of a Jow Forums thread I read this morning.

Ever see an old lady spaz out and start throwing a fit in a grocery store because the cashier won't take her expired coupon? It's not really about the coupon. That bint hasn't been laid in 30 years, her kids don't call or visit, and she looks like a shriveled prune. Her entire life has been reduced down to clipping coupons and other mundane meaningless shit, alone. The moment those things gets threatened is when she will have an absolute meltdown.

The 'degeneracy of tattoos' are this guy's coupons.

I don't get it either. Could never even think of something that I'd like enough to carry one my body. Every time I think of a great tattoo idea I ask myself if I can get an even cooler tshirt mug or canvas from vista print.

Kim Kardashian actually said it best, "You don't put a bumper sticker on a bentley." Tattoos are for trash that don't care about their bodies.

It's not physical, it's mental. How can one be so weak of mind that they must illustrate their insecurities to the world with a loud, obnoxious marker? Is one so unhappy with themselves that they may not enjoy their body without colored adulterations? Is one so lapsed in judgement that one must succumb to the follies of temporary "enlightenment"? Tell me, what real purpose does having a tattoo serve, other than having your mental instability announced to the whole world, freely, and automatic?

Attached: 1443341990874.jpg (956x856, 155K)

What purpose do serve different haircuts and clothes?

You need to cool off with that superiority complex.

Tattoos can look kind of good but it's pretty retarded that they are permanent.

I am not superior I am a regular Man. It's just that the degenerates ARE inferior to normal people. Tattoos are the biggest red flag of all.

Detected the roastie.

peak aspergers

Am I the only one who noticed that Jow Forums pretty much turned into Jow Forums and Jow Forums lately?

Jow Forums started to die out when scoobz and zyzz left

hell, got so based cancer that even...... EVEN tiny trip left

the problem is that most guys that believe this have Yugo or Lada body and think they have bentley

besides who gives a shit about what an armenian bitch with most plastic in her body than Lego says?

>taking life advice from the Queen bee of Armenian whores

Attached: ff4.png (340x419, 203K)

Where's zyz now?

Attached: anne-hathaway-600x600.jpg (600x600, 116K)

I know Jow Forums frowns upon tatoos, but what about small tatoos, usually in hidden parts like side of the body or shoulder?

I mean, surely everyone was an edgy teenager once and just wanted to experience what a tatoo was like or they really like an animal/design

She's mentally unstable because she has tattos? Judgmental much?
Enjoy staying a virgin you incel.

Lol. Yea you are a butthurt virgin.
I bet you commit violence against a woman within 5 years.
You are the degenerate

Holy shit that's bad.

Attached: 04540452424.jpg (511x606, 85K)

>you critique girls with tattoos, therefore you are literally Hitler
Calm down, but how about this? The amount and the quality of the tattoos makes me decide whether to fuck and dump, or consider her to be long-term gf material. Atm I am planning a date with a 9/10 girl with 5 tats who keeps going on about how she's going to put more simple drawings here and there. It just puts me off a bit and I have never even been against it or whatever. Also, she does indeed come across as rather neurotic/bipolar.
My point is, there's ALSO nothing wrong with the appreciating of virgin/natural skin. And I won't let her or anyone else shame me into a different stance.

Attached: e09.png (680x680, 827K)

Women don't try to appeal to social outcasts. stop yelling at supply & demand you retard

I'm a virgin the post

Non-permanent. Get henna tattoo instead, you floundering wombat.

>"Haha check out my tattoo you stupid NORMIES :^)"
>Doesn't realize tattoos are the normiest thing of all time

HUUAAAAAAAAAAAAARK...Ptoo!
*spits in your face*

this is tru

Projection: the post

At least you can admit it was a by-product of your edgy teen days. I like that you don't lie to yourself and to others about what you did. You are alright. Everyone else is a fucking meme.

get laid dumb autist

Go kys now you autist.

samefag

>Tattoos are the best pleb filter in society

This is so true it's really funny.

No it's really not you fucking autist.
Kys now loser

Attached: Screenshot_20180514-171212.png (1440x2560, 485K)

in pagan outfits, lmao
christcucks btfo

because they want too? why tf do you care, its not even ruining its self expression

Can't believe I read the entire thing. Really hope that's not true

Tatoo'd roasty spotted

those of us without tattoos know the people that get them are borderline retarded, but it's not worth having a conversation here with the half normie who got some stupid tattoo and will forever keep trying to rationalise this 'muh judgement' bullshit so that they dont have to face the fact that they made a huge fucking mistake

tattoos are for plebs, end of story.

Nah, three 48hr water fasts could have taken care of that.

Nah I don't believe in getting tattoos. I'm male btw.
But I think what makes people happy and as long as they arent harming others,let them be.
You are an incel virgin loser

holy mother of projection

Loser virgin incel detected.
Keep spinning your mental gymnastics to think you are right.
Kys you worthless pos

Dopamine.

not an argument

lol you got some retarded ass shit on your shoulder that you claim means so much to you that you had to have it permanently tattoo on you so that you dont forget

>haha u r a virgin incel because you dont have tatts

see, you are borderline retarded, probably smarter than average normie for who it will never dawn on him what a huge mistake he made and how stupid he looks

I took a screenshot so the FBI knows how to spot the next incel van driver.

I don't have Any tattoos you retarded incel.
I don't have a problem with people that do though.
You smelly faggot

Those of us with tatoos know that people with tatoos are fucking 'tards.

Anyway, it is always nice to accept who you are. You live happier when you live with your own decision, wether it is a bad one or a good one.

Nobody, not even that guy, thinks you're a virgin incel loser for not having tattoos.

We know you're a virgin incel loser because you're being such a belligerent autist about other people having them.

>all these people trying to justify having a permanent continuously deteriorating piece of junk art affixed to their body

Lmao my dudes, highshool kids can draw this shit, that dumb sketch on your arm has absolutely no cultural or emotional significance, you've risked your health and permanently stained your skin with the doodle of a nobody artists, something that marks you as an idiot. The worst part is that you probably paid a ton of money for it too.

Wasn't ment to be an argument. It was ment to call you out for the autist you are.
Kys you worthless pos

>Claims I'm autistic
>"Haha, I'm going to go get a picture of PICKLE RIIIIIIIIICK on my body to showcase my love for this 21st century cartoon show! Haha! Pickle RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK! Pickle RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!"
>*Flaps arms*
>*Signs up for adult classes for taekwondo*
>*Posts picture of self eating breakfast cereals on Facebook*
>*Grows a mustache*
>*Writes in leather bound "ledger" (not "diary") to get a tattoo saying "I Like Your Beard But I Mustache You A Question First"*
>*Joins a Communist Facebook Meme Page*
>*Forgets to brush teeth*
>*Watches documentary about Richard Dawkins*

Woah...

not an argument

See there you go again with the poor attempt at mental gymnastics.
You are an autist and a virgin incel. You always will be

Coлeнья...

this. but are you surprised in this board of neets that don't even lift?

Jesus Christ you are really pathetic.
Do you want to know how I know you are a friendless loser?
Read back what you wrote.

>*Says "dog" outloud in public everytime they see a dog in public*
>*Tries to impress surrounding people by guessing the breed of the dog*
>*Quits taekwondo classes after 3 weeks*
>*Forgets how to swim*
>*Jumps when excited*
>*Learns the guitar to play them at parties*

Holy mother of autism...If even one of these describes you, would you kindly get yourself to the nearest hospital and have yourself evaluated for possible autism? I say this because I care, anons.

Nope.

It's always some screeching loser who tries to generate drama over a non-issue so he can feel comparatively better about his dumpster fire of a life.

he meant recent
hope ur trolin bb

It's obvious you're an incel because all of you mouth breathing retards sound exactly the same. You use the same catchphrases, same vocabulary, same memes, you're overly dramatic because of the undiagnosed aspergers and sperg out in the exact same way after 2 posts.
It's written on your fucking forehead. The best part when you try to larp as a functional person but still can't hide your weaponized autism.
Extra point if you try to make fun of "bug" people and complain about social media when all of you think the exact same way and spend 14 hours on chan whining like a bitch.

>pleb filter
>and yet, here I am in my final year of MBBS at UCL

Another poor attempt at mental gymnastics.
You are a loser incel because you don't know how to keep your mouth shut.
It's ok to e a condescending asshole on fit because let's face It, who gives a shit what people on the internet think?
It's not ok for you to be like this irl.
You acted like this to your peers and they stopped wanting to bed around you.
You tell yourself it was them,not you and you go on living the hell that is your existence.
I have a news flash for you,until you change your attitude you autist, you'll keep being an incel

Mooks like him can't help but reveal themselves. Even without them using the jargon, they have a characteristic standoffish, spiteful attitude over the smallest shit.

After a certain point, they're just stuck in a cycle of self reinforcing autism.

Not an argument and you are proving him right.

not an argument