Best flavor?

Best flavor?

Attached: 811kg-3mXgL._SX466_.jpg (466x536, 31K)

Chocolate.

This isn't up for debate.

Obviously you intended to write French Vanilla Creme.

semen

Double Rich Chocolate.

I've heard cookies n cream is the best but I prefer chocolate because that's just me, also chocolate flavor isn't chemically because they get to use calorie-free, based cacao powder

Best flavor of the protein powder, faggot

fpbp

Chocolate flavor mixed with milk is a godsend after a workout

garbage

extreme milk chocolate

If you asked me a month ago I'd say Vanilla but I've just picked up this and holy fuck it's like drinking a double choc chip muffin

Attached: 570x570.clip.N067.png (570x570, 75K)

>you gonna go to GNC and buy strawberry banana? Do you even lift bro. That shits just there to filter out the people that don't lift.
>look over here this guy prancing around drinking pink liquid. You're probably the dude doing machine circuits
>Chocolate or die bro

>french vanilla
the only correct answer

this + pbfit + milk = sex in your mouth

fucking this, everyone else is fag

This. Original is garbage

Attached: imageService.jpg (680x680, 46K)

Unflavored

Attached: 10530911-1804357599175947.jpg (960x960, 35K)

Just bought this, mixed with water isn't terrible at all. I was honestly surprised. I normally hate chocolate stuff.

Natural Chocolate.

Realized that dairy gives me pimples tho, I miss my post workout shakes so bad bros ;_;

unsweetened Almond milk.

Chocolate is best imo consistent flavor with milk or water.

He had a cup of strawberry banana in his rookie gym mistakes video.

Motherfucking cookies and cream, the only one good with water. Chocolate or die if you're mixing with milk, though. Any chocolate. There's no fucking difference.

This, i tried both but extreme is better

Unflavoured + flavdrops

Which choc though? I tried double rich and it tasted like anus

Vanilla for me. Something seems off about the chocolate, almost like a faint petroleum taste/smell.

Banana cream

Cookies and cream is fucking shit teir. I have a tub and im never gonna use it.

You probably bought the chocolate and petrol flavour

banana chocolate, 1/3 milk, rest water

are you saying you don't know?

(I'll see myself out now)

Attached: vA2OVYFE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

choc malt

I'd rather die.

Currently enjoying this, hoping i don't get sick of the taste by the end of the tub like I do with half of the other flavors

who /french vanilla creme/ with water here

Syrup butter

That's what I have right now but the second it's gone I'm changing.

Glad to see other cheapboys here who like unflavoured lol

tastes like shit tho

>Nobody here has even tried Rocky Road
what the fuck? tastes great with water or milk, been using it for two years cant imagine switching

Can you describe the flavour at all? I know that sounds hell autistic but I've been on the fence about rocky road for a while now

does ON vanilla ice cream flavor taste ok? the syntha-6 vanilla ice cream is amazing

chocolate with a hint of marshmallow... like a s'more. ever have rocky road ice cream?

Attached: 1522854960015.jpg (1080x694, 96K)

Yeah a couple of times. Years ago I remember getting rocky road flavour from Venom and loving it so I'm hoping it's similar.

Does the chocolate of the rocky road taste like their other chocolate flavours at all? I tried double rich choc and hated it but thought choc peanut butter was GOAT

i've never tried a different ON flavor because i havent had to. rocky road all day. two years. you are pretty autistic lol

Attached: 1489152623259.jpg (393x327, 43K)

cringe

Man I just don't wanna spend money on protein that tastes like shit :(

someone answer me, which brand/type of protein won't destroy my kidneys?

this

Its shite