/fph/

Let's get it going!

Attached: IMG_20180511_210907.jpg (2160x3840, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthdata.org/news-release/nearly-one-third-world’s-population-obese-or-overweight-new-data-show
bbc.co.uk/news/business-44121064
youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1526361355135.jpg (1184x888, 165K)

Attached: 1526361500302.jpg (2448x3264, 2.32M)

Attached: 1513183291661-2.jpg (320x240, 19K)

Attached: 1524006749553.jpg (767x3669, 1.01M)

Attached: #Metoo.png (868x601, 480K)

Daily reminder that health fascists trying to incite violence against plus sized people are behind this thread

For how long have you been doing this now?

the fight against oppression is timeless

how long are you gonna get baited?

I don't see a single issue with this

>plus sized
>people
Pick one.

Won't be as violent as your upcoming heart attack, aneurysm, or the amputation of your trotters, courtesy of the beetus.

You'll go blind too, btw. Have fun with your fat.

Violence fatty commits over own body is far greater than anything random retards over the Internet can do.

Fuck you.
Sincerely, as recovering fatass who works in hospital, fuck you, fuck your missuse of the word fascist, fuck everything you stand for.

>tfw recently had to take care or morbidly obese women, missing a leg of course because beetus
>tfw she barely could breathe but still ate like a cow

Fuck right off.

Attached: 1305999240507 (2).jpg (1440x900, 156K)

We have somehow gotten to the point where even doctors wont mention a person's weight despite the fact that losing weight is probably the most important thing someone can do for their long term mental and physical heath.
100billion spent per year in the US alone on direct and indirect costs of obesity.
600,000 deaths per year in the USA due to cardiovascular disease. This shit is worse than AIDs and kills as many as cancer. It also doesn't need any fancy drugs, you simply don't eat.

Attached: 1526217161705.jpg (1280x1280, 226K)

Barf

>health fascists

>fat people
>stands for

Attached: Ohyou.jpg (299x229, 23K)

>sagr

>someone got the joke

I vomited...

They could have been pretty if they were human being with some self-esteem, spine and self-control.

Too bad.

Is that Mal "The Milk Truck" Malloy?

Fuck y'all, only highest-test need apply here.

Attached: yVBYJCi.gif (200x261, 1.97M)

I have a problem Jow Forums

I met this girl online that lives in another state. We've been kind of dating for about 8 months now and everything is great. She's a shut in like me, gets my weird autistic jokes and all that shit. The problem is that she's 5'1 and pretty big. I don't know her exact weight because she won't tell me (her weight bothers her too) but she's easily over 30 BMI. I know the answer is "exercise and eat less, dummy", but there's a few problems. Usually if she's not working then she's at school or studying (nursing program). Also all of her money goes towards school and gas so a gym membership would be difficult for both time and money reasons. Another issue is that it seems like she hardly even eats. I know she doesn't eat breakfast usually, she'll have a coffee or some other source of caffeine when she goes to work, another coffee on her work break, and then she'll eat one meal of whatever her family has leftover once she gets back from work. Logically I know if you're eating at a crazy deficit like this you're supposed to lose weight, but it doesn't seem like she is and I don't know what's up. Knowing her personality I doubt she'd lie about how much she eats in a day, so I'm not sure what the fuck is up. Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm asking for advice or just venting, but there you go.

tldr: gf is fat, might not have time or money to go to gym, hardly even eats.

Attached: No Rules.png (787x589, 832K)

>Knowing her personality I doubt she'd lie about how much she eats in a day
Fats lie to themselves about how much they eat, why don't you think she'd lie to you too? She probably doesn't even realize it.

Like she's the type of person to tell me every single thing about her day, and usually if I ask if she's eaten anything today she'll tell me everything she's eaten down to even a piece of gum. It's one thing to lie about how much you eat, but it's another thing to just conveniently leave out hundreds or thousands of calories. So assuming she's telling the truth (though I'm not ruling out that she may be lying) what's the deal?
My theory (if she's telling the truth) is that due to some hardcore starvation stuff in high school and early college and her current caloric intake, she's completely fucked her metabolism. Is there any merit to this theory or am I 100% wrong and retarded?

She is eating, you just aren't seeing it. She's either lying to you or it's like the other user said and she's lying to herself.

100% wrong and retarded.

Energy in / energy out.

She is eating (and probably drinking) a shitload more calories than she is admitting, likely to herself and you.

>that due to some hardcore starvation stuff in high school and early college and her current caloric intake, she's completely fucked her metabolism
Literally impossible.

Man I really hope that's not the case. I like her a lot but if she can't control herself enough to not lie to me or herself about how much she eats, I'm out. I see a lot of potential in this girl and she genuinely makes me happy but I also want her to not die of a heart attack, you know?

Yeah see that's kinda what I thought. I'll have to have a talk with her today about it and see what she's not telling me, or not admitting to herself. Like I said, I like her a lot but I don't want to date someone who can't control themselves.

Thanks guys.

It is the case. There is no alternative. Drop her now, fat girls are always a mess of terrible lifestyle and mental illness.

You can do it user, don't stay chained to an obese nurse like my uncle did.

She's probably drinking her calories.

Tell her to get treadmill.
And to count calories -500

when fat girls say coffee what they mean is 1200 calories worth of caffeinated sugar milk

Attached: haha.jpg (1016x1200, 181K)

who is this sad mess.

I need more lolcows on my youtube

Jesus christ I just looked it up, wouldn't recommend. Youtube is NikocadoAvocado but from glancing at his videos (fuck if I'm actually watching any) that aren't about food he's
- an avid blog poster
- a drama queen
- an illegal immigrant
- a literal fag
and that's on top of talking about "mysterious health issues" despite it obviously being caused by his eating habits.

And that's a good thing

>tfw when you realize someone sold away their health for

>NikocadoAvocado
I watched a few seconds from a few of his vids and all of the dramatic shit is so clickbaity it's sick.

"Click here for footage of police dragging me away (not for kids)" He's eating fucking crawfish and eggrolls and NOTHING HAPPENS. Fuck this guy, no homo

Thats a nice pic op

I think there isn't a better person to represent the lefts current degeneracy than this guy.

goddamn /fph/ is really motivational for me.

Then she's lying. If she was eating so little she would be dropping weight. My guess is if she only eats like once a day it's because the leftovers her parents leave for her are way to much.

>fry chicken for a job
>working late shift, but we close down at 9pm
>start pulling the case a little after 9, dried out dark pieces of chicken left over
>we pull them and cool them in the fridge to sell to ebt people (lol)
>group of Samoans come in as I'm pulling all of it
>in their slow unintelligible way they ask for 50 pieces of chicken
>tell them we're done frying for the night and the chicken they're watching me pull is unsaleable (it's out of temp and therefore a health hazard)
>they not only argue with me but gather any manager appearing person to argue with me about it despite it being illegal to sell in our state
>waddle off babbling about it after 15 minutes of trying to explain food safety to them
>have another formal customer complaint on my record

Imagine being so addicted you'd eat 100°, 4 hour old fried chicken

A 3x is too small

Attached: too smalll-3x.png (665x552, 255K)

tfw slowly moving back to M instead of L

Gone from 4xl to m, feels good man.
Resting heartrate 51bpm, even got a 49 for a min today.

He isn't the type to lie or make stuff up is how 80% of UFO abduction and shebigfoot onam rape stories start

Attached: 1525556199722.jpg (400x473, 37K)

>have another formal customer complaint on my record
this shit is infuriating. the management doesn't care if their complaint is legit or not

I always thought it was just seeds stuck to her ass but upon second inspection, are those fucking flies?

I have so many at this point I've ceased caring. No one is willing to fry chicken so they have no choice but to keep me.

... and?

I'm gonna fucking vomit

Attached: 20180515_151959.jpg (1080x1285, 379K)

When a fatass claims they aren't eating very much it's very much like an addict claiming they've been clean for a week, but you can smell the meth on 'em.

If her schedule won't allow her to work out, direct her to /fast/

Many people snack on little things that are ~100 calories or something, except they do it 10 times a day and then say "but I hardly ate anything"

Attached: c1Ngn8MTUx_ZUj_SMZ8UTQ1_C2Xv0hGC1eDyIzfYnD0.jpg (640x759, 92K)

mirin those delts

Not bad. Here's some (You).

Attached: 1479693216411.jpg (3840x2160, 1.46M)

Attached: 1521962190828.png (499x484, 132K)

you can read it in any order

Attached: 1521969345918.png (7200x6000, 1.99M)

1/3 of the global population is obese bros....they are winning...

Chad whale and his pod

Attached: Chad whale.png (627x1015, 375K)

>gf is fat
>hardly even eats.

Only one of these statements can be true. Pick one and only one.

Reminder that this is what the average polyamorous/harem-seeker/kink person looks like

fucking savage

>Gym would be difficult
Smells like an excuse. Pro tip: being fit isn't easy

Overweight or obese. There's a few nations that are actually 1/3 obese, America is one. Personally, I don't really care if 3rd worlders want to be fat.

healthdata.org/news-release/nearly-one-third-world’s-population-obese-or-overweight-new-data-show

Attached: No fatties in history.jpg (850x7691, 2.45M)

>Winning
Do you think 1 is bigger than 2?

Sounds like my sister
>"I ate noting all morning, I'm starving"
>Had two bananas
>Had a individual size yogurt
>Ate half a packet of instant oatmeal

not a lie. Fet life meet ups are all whales

Not even 1/10 of the global population is in shape. We're a dying breed.

I think he means (((they))), not the fat group, although they are winning in most western nations.

Why did she win tho

Evolution in progress mate.

Jews gonna jew mate, the show is just political fwee fwee bs user.

bbc.co.uk/news/business-44121064

Read the comments for more

Attached: Screenshot_20180515-191041.png (1080x1920, 432K)

youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es

>more fabric costs more money
>WE CAN NOT ALLOW THIS OPPRESHUN

Read this earlier, the comments section is thankfully pretty non-retarded.

There should be an actual government imposed "fat tax", the same way smoking is taxed

Attached: 1526185955460.jpg (750x1238, 206K)

That only thing that's timeless is your hunger.

If you haven’t met in person you don’t know shit about this girl. Don’t have exclusively online relationships, especially not with a fat girl.

Be me, just having started a job at one of my school's dining hall

Was a freshman, didn't know many people

I'm working one night, making sandwiches like a boss

Suddenly a huge mass comes through the door

What the fuck

Looks like a giant 6' anime body pillow stuffed with cookie dough... come to life

From it's hair, I realize it's the hamplanet I've seen around campus a few times

Normally she's in xxxxl sweatpants and hoodie that makes her just look like a grey astral body knocked out of orbit

But today, she's in a japanese schoolgirl outfit

Skirt and sailor shirt thing

Holy shit, I didn't know they make those in tent size

For a moment I'm dazed by her sheer size, but snap out of it when she waddles up to the counter

"Can you make me a grilled wrap? But change your gloves first, I'm a vegetarian."

Thank god, or else chickens and cows would be nearly extinct

I change my gloves

"I want two cheese flavor tortillas on top of each other so when it's grilled, one gets crunchy and the other gets chewy. In the wrap I want chedder cheese and mayo. But put the mayo in the middle of two layers of cheese so it's like a creamy filling for the meltyness."

Calorie total: 1300 (she literally made me use at least 1 cup of shredded cheese, 3 tbsp of mayo, all on top of two 300 calorie tortillas)

Side note: I am a pre-med student. Before work, I had just come from the lab where I was skinning and dissecting animals with no problem. I thought NOTHING could disgust me. That was before I met the anime hamplanet.

I'm fucking gagging, but I do it and put her wrap in the grill

She waddles away while it cooks

Comes back a minute later

"There's no waffle batter left."

I go look. There's one cup of waffle batter left (we put cups of batter by the waffle machine so people can make their own waffles)

"There's one cup left" I tell her

"But I need moreeee" she whines, trying to swish her skirt and look "kawaii"

I almost start gagging again

"My coworker will get some more for you in a few minutes when he comes back from break. I can't leave the station right now."

"WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR YOU TO DO YOUR JOB? BAKA, BAKA, BAKA!"

She keeps saying it louder and louder and I get fucking embarrassed and go back to the kitchen for more waffle batter

She grabs two cups from me as soon as I bring them out and pours the batter into both of our waffle makers

I go back to my station and watch in horror from afar as she takes the finished waffles out, slathers them in cream cheese and jelly, and pushes them together in an enormous disgusting waffle sandwich

Calorie count: I don't even fucking know

Keep in mind, our waffles are HUGE, literally as big as a dinner plate. Most people only make half of one

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL

She cuts the waffle in half and puts each half INTO THE TOASTER

The melted cream cheese is going to fuck our toaster up, but I don't dare approach her

She comes and gets her torpedo-sized wrap from the grill

She sticks out her tongue "cutely" at me. "Thanks, baka"

I wish I could somehow deport her to Japan. I hear they have less problems with fat-shaming than the USA. Or if that doesn't work, North Korea. Then her blubber could feed all the starving peasants. The greed of people like this truly disgusts me.

EDIT: Wow I fucked this formatting right up; hope it's better now.

Attached: 27FD75BC-F022-448A-8ED3-BE6F4EFB7EB7.jpg (499x496, 53K)

jesus fucking christ do you know how to greentext? this format is killing my eyes

>600,000 deaths per year in the USA due to cardiovascular disease
lol when will fatfucks learn?

1.you dont a gym to lose weight shithead
>Knowing her personality I doubt she'd lie about how much she eats in a day
2.you got to eat big to get big retard

>No greentext
>Reddit-spacing
You need to leave

Attached: Your very being is out of the question.png (781x610, 287K)

how do i greentext?

>

>fagimeposting
You need to leave

>

^?

Do you work at a deli department in a shitty grocery store? Winco, by chance?

You know it buddy