So my GF (pictured) went back to her home country (Panama) for the Summer...

So my GF (pictured) went back to her home country (Panama) for the Summer. Is it ok for me to fap like crazy until she comes back in the Summer?

Attached: panama.jpg (900x1600, 247K)

I meant comes back in the fall**********

She's fucking gross. Just hope she doesn't return and find a new one.

Dios mio...

there's no way she doesn't always smell really bad, right?

fuck off she's intensley loyal and insanely horny. plus she has a really nice ass and big titties. I bet if I can get her to go the gym for 3 months she'll be a bombshell

el ogro panameƱo...

Bruv how much must she make to be worth it

she has the best smelling pussy of any girl i've everbeen with

>latinas and niggers
>loyal ever
U gotta be 18 to post here amigo...

best smelling as in it's the easiest to smell, right? like you can smell her stink from 2 rooms away?

yeah but what does her asshole smell like??

If you had said wife i wouldn't say a word about her but why would you even bother getting into a temporary relationship with that ''''''''''woman'''''''''

Attached: [WHY]JEES.png (288x479, 245K)

Fuck. Even her feet are ugly. OP, get your shit together.

>I bet if I can get her to go the gym for 3 months she'll be a bombshell
I'll bet you ten thousand dollars that you will not be able to get her to go for even a single month.
And her fat is going to be lost (if it ever would be) through a change of diet, not walking on the treadmill.

>OPs face when reading this thread

Attached: 1496667628563.jpg (621x502, 47K)

I remember this "She looks black but she's actually latina" looking girl from another thread. Fuck off trying to show us your landwhale GF OP

Bait

Sage

So I'm only allowed to make one post about my gf? lol

your gf is fucking ugly and stop spamming her.

I am big. 5'10 205 bench 250, 20 pull ups. She will understand that I want to be a fit couple and go to the gym for fear of losing me.

Onions

breh i'd fuck your girl. fuck these homos

she's so comfy thoooo and once a weke is not spam fuck off plus she lets me lick her butthole

WHOEVER THE FUCK YOU ARE,STOP POSTING THIS SHIT

FIND ME ILL KICK YOUR ASS I BENCHED 250 TODAY AND IVE BEEN IN THREE FIGHTS BRING IT ON

>I am big
>5'10

Attached: 1525343984851.jpg (241x198, 4K)

YOUR POINT? MIKE TYSON WAS 5'10

Mike Tyson was also a nigger, like your gf

Mike Tyson also was super fucking brain damaged and had a spigot of adrenaline from a brain bruise

Attached: 1484944220964s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

your gf is a fatty and you are definitelly not making it bro

never post this disgusting bitch again

You know she has a husband AND boyfriend back in Panama right? el gringo stupido

kek

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
paco thinks she doesn't have a husband in the shithole she belongs to
never gonna make it

I don't understand this train of thought. She's with you now because she's kinda gross and chubby. You're the best she can do. If she got a better body she could and will lock down a chad. This is why females get mad jelly when their bf's start going to the gym. They're projecting their own desires onto them "if I wasn't fat I wouldn't be with this beta faggot god his dick is so small too...".

Attached: XE2PmOy.jpg (488x572, 87K)

latinas are actually pretty loyal compared to white girs, and that comes from a spaniard who's been with all kind of girls

2.7/10 legit

5'11"
188 and better stats than you.
M8, you're just a chunky little fucker with extra weight to help you lift heavier. Cut to a size that doesn't make you look like a thanksgiving turkey and see what your stats are.

20 should be your high end of entry level... Sorry bro but you'll get there someday.

Yeah... I had a chubby gf.
Let's be real, 4 chubbies. Got into fitness via YouTube and it's fucked those ones up.
First one got mad as her and I didn't eat the same and she couldn't do the hikes.
2nd got depressed and lost alot of weight so I left because me being fit bummed her out to that point.

Other two were just horny about it but next thing I know they don't want to experiment and want the lights off because of contrasting bodies.

If you were fit OP it will fuck your relationship. I only know this because I knowingly and happily pick chubbies and they all have the same response. They think they want fit men but then they get butt hurt. They need chubbies or lanklets not physical prowess.

i dont like girls with fat calves.. fat deposition in calves is definitely a turn off