50% protein

>50% protein
>0 carbs
>1% fat
>contains shitloads of vitamin K2 which prevents cancer
>the fucking vikings ate this

Why are you not eating gamalost, Jow Forums?

Attached: gamalost[1].jpg (716x452, 88K)

w-what the fuck is the rest of the 49%?

Because it's bread.

/thread/

cum, because OP is a cocksucker and couldn't survive without a load in his mouth

This, sounds fucking toxic if its 50% unidentifiable

Attached: 1525912053806.jpg (640x471, 75K)

It's not bread, it's cheese.

The name translates to "Old Cheese" in English.

Vitamin K2 probably

is it even sold elsewhere other than norway

Maybe in Minnesota

Just looked it up and it’s extremely rare and expensive. Also it’s molded cheese which is pretty fucking disgusting.

>>molded cheese which is pretty fucking disgusting

>Americucks are pussies
No surprises here, move on

I’m Eastern European. For us if it’s molded we stay away from it. Molded cheese seems to be popular in the West for whatever reason.

Did the vikings do anything aside from stumbling upon America after getting lost in the arctic?

Every time I hear about them, it's just how badasses they were, but I never got anything historic to back it up. Unlike Romans, Spartans, Punics, or even the fucking Ottomans

so youve never eaten blue cheese
lmao

CUZ WE DON'T LIVE IN FUCKING NORWAY

>the fucking vikings ate this
Those guys that were so weak they couldn't defend their borders and vanished into the history books?

Destroyed Ireland, took Normandy from the French, won the ERE's battles for them, and established Russia.

All cheese is molded to an extent, it would not be cheese if it was not.
He did it wrong, it's 50g protein. The cheese is like 99.99% protein.

fat is good for you though

>rule british isles for hundreds of years
>norman colony eventually takes over british throne and still sits on it
>rulers of russia
>sack paris multiple times
>varangian guard(elite byzantine unit)
However, like today scandi countries were not heavily populated so the troops they could field would always be lower than france, germany, spain or italy. British isles were still so poor and sparsely populated that the vikings had an easier time here. As to the situation in Russia(kievan rus), the slavs were probably so socially underdeveloped that the vikings could take over with divide and rule tactics

>angery bong detected

>molded cheese which is pretty fucking disgusting.

not really

there's a family member that makes homemade cheeses like pic related not sure the name but translated from my language to english it's cottage cheese, and I left those fuckers out for some weeks and they get hard in the outside and creamy inside
10/10, can leave longer if you want for idfferent texture and taste

I have no clue on how something made out entirely of milk can be left at rooom temperature and not spoil

Attached: download.jpg (800x845, 303K)

Let's not also forget that both Denmark-Norway and Sweden were major players all throughout the modern era, taking on much larger nations despite having a combined population of less than 3 million.

This is your norse Valkyrie as millions of children now know her

Attached: Valkyrie.png (659x1212, 483K)

>sounds fucking toxic if its 50% unidentifiable
>unidentifiable
>w-what the fuck is the rest of the 49%?

Why don't you two guys take out a cheese from your fridge and add all the weight numbers. Then do the same for a different food. Maybe you guys can find the top secret ingredient in food, that is not fat, nor carbohydrate, nor protein, nor fibre.

>The cheese is like 99.99% protein.
No it's not.

Because its kinda spoiled already.
You can make fresh cheese by just mixing acid with hot milk, then draining and pressing. Thats how you get indian cheese like paneer.
You seperate out curds and WHEY.
Moat cheese though has specific bacteria to the type you want to make added.
Once that bacteria takes hold it makes it very hard for other bacteria to start colonising it.

Exactly this.
You can use acid or enzymes (rennet) to denature the proteins and get your cheese. Or you can use microorganisms (bacteria and yeasts). Or you can use both.

She's pretty hot desu

Only americans are triggered by stuff like this anyway

100g = 221kcal
1g of protein has 4kcal, the cheese has 54g of protein per 100g. 54g is equal to 216kcal, the remaining 5kcal comes from fat.

Oh boy, it's another "Why aren't you eating this product which is only sold in my country, Jow Forums!?" thread

wtf are you on about?

you can't have 49% unaccounted for on a foods macro label

It's moisture, see

>Why don't you two guys take out a cheese from your fridge and add all the weight numbers. Then do the same for a different food. Maybe you guys can find the top secret ingredient in food, that is not fat, nor carbohydrate, nor protein, nor fibre.
Ahah you're retarded.

Strange. On the lable it says that there are 50g protein in 100g cheese.
It's just like there is a very common ingredient in food that does not have calories. Maybe the other two guys have found it and we can ask them.

>you can't have 49% unaccounted for on a foods macro label
t. brainlet

Just go to your fridge. Take anything out. Add the weights together.

water counts as a macronutirent?

>these are the people giving you advice on Jow Forums

I'm not a dairy fairy. It's cheese you mongrel.

Why does this subhuman's costume look like it was bought off Walmart?

>molded cheese
>molded
>cheese

Attached: 1517528624049.jpg (600x600, 32K)

tastes like shit

>This is your norse Valkyrie as millions of children now know her
>your norse Valkyrie
>thinking a valkyrie is a norse god
>being this much of a brainlet

My friend, cottage cheese or branza in Romania is top tier. The main difference is that it’s made from fermented milk. Solid argument there brah

Where does one even find that in America?

Attached: coffee foot.jpg (1280x720, 30K)

bump

They don't sell it here.
Also, how does it have so much protein and only 1% fat?
Reminder that low fat cheeses taste like cancer.