Is this the best protein i can buy? Will it not kill me organs?

Is this the best protein i can buy? Will it not kill me organs?

Also quest bars are the best protein bars?

Attached: 1526356206575s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

labdoor.com/review/myprotein-impact-whey-isolate
labdoor.com/rankings/protein
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes and yes.
labdoor.com/review/myprotein-impact-whey-isolate

if you go for unflavoured, sure

buy pea or rice protein, unflavored. these are almost undrinkable, with the taste and texture of sand. but they're guaranteed to not fuck you up

these people are massive pussies. the texture is just slightly more unpleasant than ON protein and the chocolate smooth and chocolate brownie flavors are fine. haven't tried any other flavors but it's subjective anyway

>falling for the "best protein" meme

Assuming the manufacturer doesn't lie about protons content, the only thing you should take into consideration when choosing a protein powder is the price and, if you're autistic enough to care, its solubility and taste.

Friendly reminder whey isolate is a meme if you're not severely lactose-intolerant: 5-10% more protons at twice the price of concentrate.
Friendly reminder casein is a meme: just eat some fat with your concentrate shake if you want to digest it longer.
Friendly reminder BCAA is an meme: makes zero difference in clinical tests compared to other protein types.

protein powder itself is a fucking meme because dyels think you need ungodly amounts of protein for the most minor gains

Get unflavoured and make your own flavour by adding fruit.

You're talking about whey. Very very different

dyels actually have the highest protein requirements. higher than professional bodybuilders.

This thread is started by a lab door shill.

Best protein coming through.

>$38 for 5lb tub on amazon
>no meme ingredients
>tastes amazing

Attached: 538D8FF6-FB48-4AEA-B8E6-D25B49859524.jpg (306x306, 47K)

casein is a meme?
lmao there is a study suggestion that casein protein combined with non casein protein gives the best results for fat loss

stop talking out your ass stupid fuck

So I see you’ve read the marketing blurb on the side of the tub. Nice source, faggot.

>muh study I don't understand
>take my money, supplements industry
When taken on an empty stomach (which is how those studies are conducted) casein takes longer to digest resulting in a longer protein synthesis period. You can achieve the same by taking non-casein with a meal containing some fat, you dumb fuck.

how does bulkpowders protein compare to myprotein? struggling to find a myprotein flavour i like

ON gold shit is delicious but too expensive

Sucralose is on some entity's caution category because of studies. Proper stevia is way better (e.g., tasting) anyway.

>28 servings in 5 pounds
>no meme ingredients
you're an idiot

>protein powders that claim insane figures per serving
>turns out the suggested serving size is like 60g

5 lbs should be around 70 servings. Less means it's bullshit. Also everyone should check out labdoor

Also OP, this is what you're looking for labdoor.com/rankings/protein

But unless you're rich don't bother with isolates, they're not that much better than concentrate.

It’s 69 servings in a 5lb tub. Where are you getting your info from because I’m looking at the side of the tub.

OP here i just came and read all the answer, i got all my info from labdoor, is a trust site ?

protein powder is a meme, you should be able to get enough protein with real food if you actually plan a diet and dont fall for the eat anything you want all the time as long as you supplement protein meme. Also, theres no scientific proof protein or protein powders damage the liver, only a bunch of shit news articles and mom science """experts"""

also, if youre going to be using protein powder, pay attention to how many grams of protein in each drink ALONG with how many carbs are in them. A lot of protein powders have a ridiculous amount of carbs in them, and theyre usually shitty carbs

how much protein is necesary for a real average person 5'9-5'10 15% bf to gain muscle, cut and maintain? every thing is a meme 100g protein is ok in any case and only low and increase fats and hc depend of you objetive?

I got 6.6lb of this stuff the other week for $30 with free shipping. That's 3 x 2.2lb bags and I picked smooth chocolate, strawberry cream, and unflavored.

So far only tried smooth chocolate but it was tasty af. Especially with half a banana a scoop of PB and some ice mmmmm

don't buy the white chocolate one