Is 1-3 cigarettes per week harmful if i lift and do cardio daily?

Is 1-3 cigarettes per week harmful if i lift and do cardio daily?

Attached: 1526131325788.jpg (630x631, 106K)

what is even the point of smoking so little

yes, smoke in your lungs is unhealthy

Yes

Attached: 1526147046543.jpg (1080x1080, 482K)

Holy fuck my urges to reproduce are HIGH

1-3 cigs a day is the optimal amount for your test levels

No, cigarettes are awesome user. I smoke on weekends as a reward, usually one packet. It is unprofessional to smoke during the work week, and I never get addicted this way. You do you, user.

It is more harmful than not smoking, but significantly less harmful than people who have an addiction. For reference, cigarette smoking is recorded in hospital charts based on how many packs a day and how for how many years.
If you are worried, switch to a non-smoking means of getting nicotine. The primary damage to the lungs are caused by the actual smoke. Nicotine has its own potential issues, but with suck little intake you are unlikely to see those if you lift and do cardio.

>this

As an on again - off again smoker can confirm it’s all or nothing. God damn will power to quit is terrible.

careful i was u once
then i went to a pack a week
then 2 now im at a pack every 2 days user
its not worth it

how do you manage to keep a healthy heart lol

Ehh, I smoke a pack a day/every other day depending on work. But I work 3rd shift and it keeps me productive. I do cardio to keep lung function up

by shitposting on Jow Forums breh

smoke weed instead

Keep smoking goyim

Fuck sake what a waste of quads.
Angry at myself now

If you only smoke so little, why not quit alltogether?

Harmful? Maybe, maybe not. I don't think a few a week is that bad desu. Just make sure you do some cardio. A lot of soldiers smoke a pack or more a day and can still run for miles no problem

>dont smoke
>go to gym 5-6 times a week
>do cardio 3 times a week
>go drinking once a week on average and smoke like 15 cigs in one night

Why do i do this Jow Forums? I don't really like smoking but as soon as i drink i absolutely love it

Where in the world do houses have such massive bedrooms? Especially if they arent the main bedroom. I live in Aus and have never seen a bedroom that massive in any of the states.

Read Allen Carr's "Easyway to stop smoking".
Yes.
You are addicted, user, otherwise you wouldn't think of a cigarette as a "reward".
It's a trap, user. I started out like you, and then I started going out every other day just to smoke a pack. And then I started buying them while I was sober. You are addicted to nicotine, and you need to stop.

Yes, enjoy your atherosclerosis

I'm not addicted retard it's not all or nothing I have weekends when I don't smoke, if I feel like having a cigarette I'll buy a packet. I haven't smoked in 3 weeks but if I go out this weekend like this user I might smoke. Just because you weren't disciplined enough or had enough self control to smoke in moderation doesn't mean that everyone who enjoys a cigarette is immediately addicted. You are fine user, you are a social smoker just don't make it become a habit. Pure abstinence is for fags, moderation and self control is for chads.

Any amount of cigarettes is harmful you dip

Attached: 1525456816471.png (500x294, 12K)

>smoking is unhealthy
Peak meme