Confess, Jow Forums

what's that weight on your shoulders?

I'll start

>I fucked my ex, she's just so fucking gorgeous. I legit can't stop myself

Attached: 1525626705294.png (1229x1160, 58K)

I didn't put in the effort in school this semester that I should have. Neglected it to focus on lifting and fitness hobbies and also spending too much time trying to get dates with girls.
Now I'm regretting it and panicking super hard because I may fail my last course required for graduation. And not just the feeling of oh you might fail you get every semester, it's too real right now. Was already accepted into grad school for the fall and relatives are coming for my graduation in just a couple days.
Even got an email last night saying the grade was in for the class I'm worried about and I panicked checking this morning but it wasn't even shown yet. I closed my eyes before I could see and when I opened them only saw a different classes grade.
It's too much I was stupid but I can't stand studying and don't even like math. But it's going to be my fault when I don't know what to do when I fail

Attached: 1513200092493.jpg (425x748, 36K)

holy shit you've got some weight on you. I'm praying for you.

I want to fuck my ex bestfriends bpd girlfriend

I got a random tinder slut pregnant and she’s keeping the baby. I want absolutely nothing to do with her but I don’t want to leave the child fatherless

My lower back is weak and so is my deadlift

I skipped the gym yesterday. Went to sit in the pub garden in the sun instead and got hammered on pimms.

I can't stop staring at my under8b& sister hot ass. Thankfully we don't share a home anymore, I avoid her as much as I can.

Haven't trained seriously since mid April but my lifts haven't dropped much. Had finals, moving out of dorm, job search and so forth. Going to seriously start back next week.

Also I stopped talking to a friend because I was pretty attracted to her but it was weird. I love my girlfriend and I felt a tad bit guilty I wanted to fuck my friend like no tomorrow. But she has a shit ton of issues and what not. Kept bitching that I wouldn't say I love you or I miss you even though we were just platonic friends.

i keep skipping sessions due to social events

When I started lifting i'd shift them to the side and go to the gym no matter what (mon - wed - fri - can't do wed? i shift everything one day across and go on thurs and sat and start on mon-wed-fri again the next week), now I just completely skip. My lifts are lower at almost a year than they were at 6 months (i'm also on a cut though).

Shit I remember this from yesterday. Tell us more, hombre. What the fuck are you going to do?

I think about my oneitis a lot even though I have a girlfriend for almost a year and a half. I miss my oneitis, Jow Forums.

Attached: giant gummy feel.png (500x500, 56K)

>Kept bitching that I wouldn't say I love you or I miss you even though we were just platonic friends.

Attached: 1477636895545.jpg (914x891, 260K)

post gf

Have you ever seen someone with a thick lower back? No? You're welcome deadlift is overrated

That's the shittiest feeling ever. My bench hasn't gotten up in over a year if you feel better.

Damn, that's fucked. Why didn't you just wrap you goofball?

Always wear a condom idiot

went to my cousins wedding, I'm an alcoholic so I don't drink so it is not really all to conducive to being social, I know. went full autist mode and bought a texas flag bowtie to wear.
>just be yourself user!, people will like you for it!
i went to the damn wedding, helped one of the groomsmen tie his bowtie, didn't speak to anyone else that night, even at the reception. Total introvert, didn't talk to one girl. I was thinking maybe I could take an uber to a gun store and finish it right now, it's still 8 o'clock so wal-mart might still be ope-. wait, I'm out of state. shit.

go to a bar afterwards, i don't speak to anyone but my close cousin. blimp sitting across from me keeps trying to catch my eye but i just want to leave and be away from people.

i'm back home now, i think i am going to take ten days from work, buy a tent and bring my iron skillet out and just camp at big bend and see some of central texas. i cannot stand social engagements anymore, i feel it deep in my stomach about how i am just a total loser who cant speak to girls and how i just want to kill myself.

I sort of feel the same way, except that I just want to be a pilot
>tfw 30,000 feet away from life's problems

Attached: Dabura.jpg (210x240, 19K)

I signed up to a granny's gym by accident 3 days ago.
I'm a fucking idiot.
They gym could only fit 6 people.
The building from the outside looked professional.

Gonna sign up to a different one this weekend.

Attached: IMG_20180513_194103.jpg (424x424, 34K)

This girl I dated cancelled our last date. Then she started ignoring me.

I developed feelings for her but i've just deleted her from my phone.

Took me some days to build up the courage, been asking alot of help on Jow Forums too.

Now I feel fucking empty and depressed.

I just cannot fathom how girls can be like this. I did everything right, would never hurt her but wasn't acting like a beta too. I was just doing everything by the book. We went on 4 dates, the 5th she cancelled and then short replies. When I finally asked her to do something this week she didnt even bother opening the message while still being online.

Fucking hate it. But i've deleted her. It's for the best.

But i'm sad as fuck now and my heart hurts.

How do I get over this? I've never found true love and i'm reaching my 30s and am scared I will never find a nice girl I truly love who also treats me like I treat them.

hold me bros :(

Im dating a trap and don't know how to dump her ;_;

Do the same to them. Just some random ho, then ghost. Do it until you can imagine the tears they cried for you, that they had the same feelings byou have right now. repeat as many times as necessary.

She wasn't worth you anyway brah, keep lifting, keep growing and move on

Yeah I dont wanna hurt random people. But I still believe all women are fucking whores like this. I'm almost 30 and never experienced true love. Only once in school but I was way too young then that I had a little relationship with sleeping over and having dinner and meeting family. But the last 15 years I was on my own. Just having some occasional tinder dates or hookups.

I fucking hate women. No matter how good you treat them they are bound to hurt you. What am I supposed todo then? I did everything by the book. I showed being manly, I showed being nice, I showed giving space.And then after all this we go through they suddenly just act like you dont exist anymore. The thought in your head drives you mad. She just replaced you by some other guy, like it was absolutely nothing.

Yeah I try. I just wanna experience love for once. Tomorrow mornign im gonna lift but I want some fucking love for once goddamnit. Maybe I should try asking women out irl like in the gym but ive never done that

Hey homie. I'm in Central Texas too. If you need a friend or someone to talk to, my snap is usufructuario.

I fished for nudes on omegle and succeeded several times.
I also gps spoof tinder to far away places and set of threesomes that never happen, but still result in threeway sexting and nudes.

And i have a gf who knows nothing about it.

It's all about environment, it's not your age.

Finding a partner is easier when you have more opportunities to be social. When we're going through schooling we are surrounded by people our age with common grounds and something to relate to. It makes it easier to establish a relationship.

Now that you have a career (I hope) you are probably locked into a routine with way less people.

You're just missing the right environments. Find groups to be apart of where you have an excuse to spend time and talk without pressure like dating apps or speed dating.

The good doesn't come easy and the easy rarely comes good.

That’s a different user I’m afraid
I wore a condom, it broke

And for the love of god don't choose bars. Pick your environments carefully.

>work buddy loves coworker
>Too scared to tell her how he feels
>Hes going to quit his job he was just promoted to because she's making him sick with stress by just being around him
Im going to tell her how he feels against his wishes because i dont want to see him throw away his career for this broad. He may not be my friend after this but he worked too hard to get where he is

They aren't random people, they're whores. Obviously don't go after the church goer, volunteers her time at an animal shelter but you know. Just a dumb slut. Pump and set up another date then ghost her. Believe me it'll make you feel better. Chances are she's done the same to guys the same way.

>her

Attached: 1526387056685.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

Nah you won't lose him. Worst that could happen is she turns stone cold and he leaves anyway, best that could happen is that she shows interest

I skipped workout today due to insomnia and fear of visiting Snap City

go to sleep at an earlier time and don't fucking drink caffeine after 1pm

Attached: FUUUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg (1024x573, 107K)

>under8b&
wtf

STOP WITH THIS REDDIT WOJAK SHIT

SAGE
FUCK YOU

wojak is a part of Jow Forums like anime

Attached: 1524178276021.jpg (1920x1080, 127K)

put on a ski mask, lure her out of her apartment and then beat her abdomen with a baseball bat until shes almost dead. first you wont have a kid and 2nd youll teach all roastie whores to stop acting like sluts all the time

I'm trying to cut, but when I'm at hoe doing homework I get bored and hungry and can't concentrate. I always end up eating shit like carne asada fries or popcorn. I'm slightly skinny fat and making some newb gains so its not to bad right?
Do you guys have any foods that are low cal and keep you full for a long time? I wanted to do a low carb diet but I keep breaking it anyway.
Also I can't fix my sleep schedule

Also I'm doing really shit in my classes. Dropped to courses last quarter so only ended completing one and this quarter I dont think I'm doing to well.
This is a problem because I'm graduating and was already accepted into grad school. I'm not sure what will happen and I'm stressed

im eating a large can of sauerkraut despite my gf hating my flatulence

"It's not you, it's your penis."

Attached: 43576876543245.jpg (800x553, 70K)

I'm having an affair with a man and woman.

I pray everyday to god to give me the strength to cast off both relationships,
but one is my co-worker and the other is a roommate who i am stuck living with for the next year.

I want to run away and start fresh in a new country,
but I don't even have the courage to stop having an affair.

Attached: 1458668221329.jpg (450x630, 218K)

Ask me how I can tell you're not half the man you think you are. You think you know how to "treat women right" but your biggest success is 4 dates in 15 years? Jesus dude, get some fucking self awareness.