Gymshark

What are your thoughts on this brand?

Attached: 8375-GS_30633_b1818e65-5ffe-4f60-82c3-89c63640c6a0_1440x.jpg (1440x1717, 719K)

If she wears gymshark she's a mudshark

I pay a ton of money for shit I can buy for literally 1/10 of the price. Spend your money on something else. IMO it's better to wear anime reference cutoffs in the gym

Honestly I really like how these look but I don't want to buy them because of the shame.

Some girl who happened to be wearing Gymshark pants like pic made direct eye contact with me today, so I think it's a great brand and I give it 2 thumbs up

>tfw you make it hey boys

Never heard of it, i buy UA and Bad Boy, its the most comfy

kek

Looking at that picture I am just blown away by the shamelessness of it. The 'jump out at your face' colours and patterns, the dark area surrounding the light to highlight the ass and make it 'pop'.

People buy this shit and then turn around and say they're not wearing it for attention. The entire thing screams LOOK AT MY ASS.

what's wrong with that?

I bet if women were looking at you you'd love it. Massive double standards by men

If you need a neon sign on your ass to attract male attention, you have bigger problems than double standards.

Overpriced brand.
But when I see a Cutie 3.14 wearing them all i wanna do is sniff the crotch hnnnng

Because women complain about attention when they wear clothes that bet for attention

>wears skintight pants with incredibly bright contrasting colours and patterns
stop looking at me? ugh i can't even

what is wrong with men?

They complain if it's from ugly creeps

They appreciate attention when it's from Chad

Yeah and men complain all the time about things too so shut up

No, women do it to look and feel good for themselves.

Hey, can you please fuck off to Jow Forums until a girl smiles at you when you look at her?

Thanks,
-Jow Forums

>women doing anything for any reason other than how it looks to everyone else
fuck I should write that one down, good joke

it's a 95% white exclusive brand.

Gas yourself widf scum

i hate this brand bunch of normies wearing it who dont even lift, would honestly prefer women to wear rags than gymshark.

I wear shorts because I sweat a lot. I don't get why you would wear this it will just get warm & sticky no?

this has started happening to me recently
anyone care to explain?

who is this faggot who always plays devils advocate

ROASTIES OUT

Attached: 1518239788851.png (1244x717, 745K)

Attached: barpppp.jpg (224x225, 12K)

Out of my way fucking shits.

Attached: 1200px-UNIQLO_logo.svg.png (1200x1194, 34K)

Literally never heard of this brand so I assume this is viral marketing

shoo shoo incelfags