Name ONE (1) benefit of being a manlet

Name ONE (1) benefit of being a manlet

Attached: drake_onedancerecord_index.jpg (900x600, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASdiYhXGk9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can put your face in ladies boobs if you get to hug them

Don't hit your head entering people's basements

>fitness

Life is cheaper because you can eat less food

You look ripped faster

Buying clothes is less of a hassle

That's a very big if, my friend

Can pass for a kid on a buffet

Sumo deadlifts

less chance of becoming happy

Clothes are designed for you
Longer lifespan
Less diseases and health issues
Better body proportions
Easier muscle gain
You get to trigger lanklets simply by being happy

>can get in and out of low/small cars with ease
>having to compensate for height makes you successful in other ways
>low center of gravity makes rollerblading easier to master

Attached: glock.jpg (304x188, 10K)

you can hide in crowd

You can lift a lot of weight while being really light

You can look bigger/more jacked with less effort.

better carbon footprint

You can quickly determine who has farted around you

Attached: sljtzp3lblx01.jpg (640x697, 84K)

Hypothetically, I won't starve when being a russian POW
One of the things my gramps always said and will always stick: The big and tall one were the first to die.
He survived 8 years in a gulag after ww2

less likely to get cancer
your hitbox is smaller when somebody tries to gun you down

is 5'11 manlet tier?

cuter

Attached: 1523881140726.jpg (245x249, 14K)

No

It's average height. so no.
5'7 and below is manlet
5'8 to 5'10 is below average
5'11 is average male height

Not really
You are not tall, but you're not short either

Manlets get to smell braps all day for free.

lighter weight with low center of gravity equipped. Makes you move faster without losing weight

Attached: 1473094368475.jpg (590x393, 103K)

I just got life insurance.

Increased premium for 6'2"

Even an average dick looks big on a manlet.

Body proportions are better to a limit. Look at Jeff nippard. The guy is jacked but his arms look wack because his forearms are wider than they are long.

Less skill points allocated into strength & endurance means More skill points allocated to Intelligence & Willpower

i look cute in girl's clothes

Comfortable plane and bus rides

>Easier to look bigger
>Easier to do movement / calisthenics / parkour shit

t.6'5 210lb that cant do pullups :(

Every lift is easier except diddlies

False

Thats because proportions have nothing to do with height

Your grandpa fought in Stalingrad perhaps? Read this exact fact in a book, made me happy to be tiny

Yes, no matter what people say, if you’re a man and your height starts with 5’, people will not think you’re tall.

you dont hit your head when your in your cramped step fathers basement

no. I'm 5'11 and i've never had a manlet moment in my life. And you can get away with saying you're 6' and no one will call bullshit.

loled

You are easy to lift

Attached: manlets.webm (480x480, 2.13M)

>not being tall = being short

Attached: (you).jpg (360x360, 15K)

if I was that manlet cop id shoot motherfucker in the head for assaulting a police officer

youtube.com/watch?v=ASdiYhXGk9c

if you're not insecure every tall person you ever talk to gets pissed off because you don't care about them being taller than you

I'm 5"7

british police are a joke

Less likely to get shot by random machine gun fire while charging up a beach in Normandy.

this.

I'm pretty sure tall people are the only ones who care about how tall they are

also we (5'7" here) are generally faster in most physical aspects. Being shorter our fast-twitch muscles have been developed throughout our lives moreso than tall people and our reflexes are better because our nervous system doesn't have to take as long to travel from brain to muscle. Source: Life experience

in emergency situation you can mix with women and children to get your life saved

Superior leverages

They're not British, but yes British police are a joke.

Flashy calisthenics moves

5.5 ft. 23 yo, babyface, no body or facial hair.
Pros
My 5.5 dick looks bigger and 16 yo to 19 yo girls get the hots for me and if they are mature enough, my country considers them legal.
Cons
I will fucking kill myself in a few years.

yes but you're king of manlets if that makes it any better

>smell braps
That wording physically disgusts me

5' 10" is king of manlets.
5' 11" is in am ambigous zone where you aren't really tall but can pretend to be tall.

ah oooh hooo booo hahahahhahah ahahah ooohhhahahahh

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS MEASURING TAPE

You get a bitch ass pot o gold while twiceling wagies have to slave away to pay for their gym membership

Have an upboat sir xD

ThisThey're called "proportions" for a reason, retards.

I can forever laugh at lanklets with giantess fetishes

Attached: 12418104_1200423323320444_3115329968862483622_n.jpg (472x874, 53K)

you fit in an airplane

You look like you're over compensating faster

You're the perfect size to suck non-manlet dick.

t. Low test manlet who has something to prove

>can be a jockey
>japanese women aren't terrified of you
>easier to be a tranny
>can fit into small places
>can drive 60s sports cars comfortably

That's all I have.

Not having to bend over to pick up boxes

Can crawl into small spaces

Airplanes.
t. 6'2

That'd be why Usain bolt is almost 6'5

As a 5’7 manlet, slightly above average face, god like aheleticism, above average intelligence. There is no marginal benefit to bending a manlet. Only redeeming feature is if you have a good face. Anything below an 8 and you’re fucked

Death by Snu Snu.

where the fuck do you live at? I'm 5'10.5 and i'm having a midget moments every fucking day in the Slavland..

need less food
clothes are cheaper
easier to build muscle
more well balanced
leg room
still taller than 50% of the population

you cute

5'5 here:

>Less prone to injuries.
>Stronger relative to weight, which is an advantage in gymnastics or any sport with weight classes.
>Better at wrestling.
>Less costly to bulk.
>Less likely to starve to death in the post-apocalyptic world.
>Many girls are significantly taller than you, and they look outright beautiful.

That's about it. Literally no other benefit.

Enables my fetish for taller women. On the other hand I probably wouldn't have that fetish if I wasn't a manlet. So realistically the answer is "nothing".

Well, my face and hands are very androgynous and I have a practically nonexistent adam's apple, so I could pull off a cute trap better than most, but I'm absolutely not into that.

>Many girls are significantly taller than you, and they look outright beautiful.
>benefit
how?

More different pullup bars everywhere

You get to drive the Autozam AZ-1

you can be coxswain for a boat.

They look good? Looking up at a woman is a beautiful thing; it automatically makes her like ten times more attractive.

As a manlet who's been depressed all my life, I can say that it's led me to being more creative. Most people I know consider me very funny at least. I'm 5'8, which isn't really short enough to be made fun of, but it's short enough to be considered unattractive.

You don't have to duck as often.

I’m 5’8 and I put on muscle mass and I can maintain it better than anyone else I know. All of the guys 6 foot tall and taller can put on maintain mass but only if they dirty bulk. They don’t want to eat 6-7 quality meals a day and so they can’t keep the size. One guy I know who’s 6’6 did a cycle of test-E and Tren but he slacked on the PCT and he only ate 3-4 shitty meals a day. He looks like shit no hat his muscles atrophied. I’m thankful I’m not so tall that it prevents me from keeping my size (180lbs and 8% bf).

This statement’s kinda true when applied to gym culture. Tall lanky newbie guys sometimes look at me as though they’re jealous of my muscle size and definition. But they don’t say anything because they’re tall conceded assholes.

Easier to be a tranny is not a benefit.

I can also vouch this is true from experience and half the time you need not even speak to them for them to get uppity over you not feeling mogged.

Intelligence agency (military style)
spies need to go completely unnoticed, and the average height isn't what you think

Attached: Mather_howard_burnham_1915.jpg (312x404, 13K)

tiddynipples get harder

So true about rollerblading. Some of the best AGGRESSIVE inline skaters are tiiiiiny

Youre more likely to develop your character and get judged by your merits instead of your height and your attitude.

my boyfriend is a 4-10 "manlet" and i actually get glared at by black men because theyre mad that im dating a white guy. Looks like ive been COLONISED ^w^. im 5'6" F btw

can fit into small spaces
good for thievin'

watch out, guys
it's the Jow Forums police
don't post or someone will maybe think less of you

not being a lanklet