Do you have any friends Jow Forums or are you all alone with no one else to spend time with?

Do you have any friends Jow Forums or are you all alone with no one else to spend time with?

Attached: tPgMeb4DXSMHMF_C_8sqm42LSzC-BgfXFdWuV6D5mG0.png (449x611, 392K)

only one
>tfw no gf still
But i am becoming better i think

Attached: 1493844183219.jpg (540x540, 42K)

Alone, my last social
Interaction outside of my family was my now ex which was at least 3 months ago

How do I even make friends? I'm out of uni and work. there's nothing here but fucking walmarts and strip malls

bars, clubs, talking to people in the parks, social media

Alone, dont intend to change.

>randomly talking to strangers
>they get afraid and tell you to gtfo
>do it 5 times
>they call cops
>arrested
Nice advice.

I have a few freinds. Not many

idk if you have a job you can chill with your co-workers

Attached: 1501996426882.jpg (600x558, 87K)

I technically have friends, but barely. The only times we interact are when we play online together. Last time we did that was weeks ago. As for actually meeting them in real life, like actual friends, I've never recieved any invitation from them to hang out since March to watch Black Panther. I feel as thought I'm just a guy that just tags along with them on occasion.

Attached: Capture+_2018-05-12-22-59-21.png (1326x1338, 1.22M)

I usually keep only one friend, and that's my gf at the time. My last one was actually better as a friend than a gf, but I didn't want to break up with her to avoid losing my one current friend. Lucky for me, she ended up calling off the relationship on good terms because she wanted kids in 5 years. Even luckier, she wants a friends with benefits situation for the time being. I think I stumbled onto the inverse of the Friendzone.

Attached: 1526235813876.png (569x802, 794K)

nobody is going to call the cops on you for just trying to talk to them unless you are creepily persistent or say weird threatening stuff to them. if you try talking to them, and they don't seem interested, just politely leave and try your luck with some other person.

you don't have to wait for an invitation. you can take initiative on your own. text them first and ask what they are up to, or find something cool to do and invite them.

IM FUCKING TRYING OKAY

Yeah I thought that, then I got the text...

I don’t think we should sleep together anymore

WELL FUCK YOU TOO

basically haven’t talked at all since we had that chat

kek, we agreed to stop if either of us caught feelings or decided to start dating someone else. I'm usually a clingy autist with the person I bang and unsuitable for casual sex, but I was never attracted to her in a 'gf' way if that makes sense.

All alone. But at a certain age everyone lacks the social contact we had before, it's ok.

I know that seems like a really good deal right now, but take it from someone who has been in a similar situation with an ex, it won't last. She either hasn't fully moved on, and she won't be able to until you guys stop seeing each other for good, or she has moved on and is going to leave you any day now. Either scenario is going to be really messy. You're better off finding an actual new gf. While you're at it, best to pick up some actual friends too. Girlfriends are shallow and fleeting, but just a couple good bros are worth a thousand bitches.

no friends whatsoever.

OP image describes me to a t

I have a distinct inability to interact with any other human beings for longer then 30 minutes to an hour.
If I wasn't well built decently looking and had a night 9.5 inch cock and knew how to use it I'd have never gotten laid ever.
The moment I stop wanting to fuck and when I finally save up enough for that 10 acres I'll go all alone in the wilderness and live the rest of my life alone in da woods.

I figured it would only be a short term arrangement. You're probably right that getting same-sex friends and a proper gf is more sustainable overall; I'm just using this as a stopgap measure until I can move out.

Me getting fit has actually inspired a couple of my friends to lose weight and one skeleton is buying a membership to come workout with me.

Attached: 1515840202688.png (1280x1280, 67K)