How do I lose weight around my thighs? I've got the most estrogenic fat deposits possible, it's all around my thighs...

How do I lose weight around my thighs? I've got the most estrogenic fat deposits possible, it's all around my thighs, belly and tits, nowhere else. I had a job where I had to do a lot of walking and ended up with weirdly muscular thighs instead of scrawny cardio legs the way I expected. I quit that job about a year ago and my thighs are still massive. I want to burn fat but I'm afraid of making my thighs even beefier.

How do I get rid of the muscle.

Attached: 1525294147699.jpg (1246x1246, 183K)

you know you're just too fat
get really lean for once and don't fuck it up again. if you start lifting and eating well after getting lean the fat distribution will fix itself a bit because of better test / estrogen ratio

Stop eating. If you want to lose weight without cardio the best option is to intermediatly fast and lower your overall calorie intake tenfold. Get you TDEE from the sticky and then limit yourself to TDEE-1000 calories and use something like MyFitnessPal to track it.

you cant stop reduce, just lose fat all over

>you know you're just too fat
But the thing is, I'm only really fat from the waist down. I have no upper-body strength at all and my face doesn't even look fat, but my thighs chafe like hell.

I'm in same boat, user. Down 60 pounds but still fat in the same area. You can't target it. I would highly recommend starting to lift and work on muscle. You will lose weight faster but look a lot better as you lose it.

no such thing as spot reduction. HOWEVER, for toning I would suggest cardio with resistance, such as stairclimber or hill sprints etc. Especially for toning inner thigh which is a problem area for so many people

I second this. I switched to HIIT workouts for this reason. Time under tension seems to work for my body better than counting reps.

I don't even care if it's fat I lose, I'd be perfectly happy if I could figure out how to get rid of the muscle there.

stop using those fucking muscles then

are you dumb? stop making dumb threads you can google the answer for or use common sense.

but the thing is you're repeating yourself just like I'll do now
my advice:
really
just lose the fucking fat for once, trust me. all of it. while lifting weights and building muscle mass all over your body. get lean, never stop lifting, and the fat distribution (together with overall proportions thanks to the newly build upper body size) will improve greatly

It’s called being skinny fat you dumbshit. You are most likely just fat. Height/weight?

I already said in the OP that I had to do a lot of walking for a job I had, but I quit a long time ago. I'm not using my legs anymore, but they're still huge.

5'8" 168 lbs

post body with censored face so everyone can call you fat, if thats what it takes to get through to you

I have no idea how to get pictures off of my phone.

I also have no full-length mirrors, and can't figure out how to get any kind of delay for taking a picture, so even if I settled for putting a bag over my head as a censor instead of adding one, I've got no fucking way to take a picture of myself.

what the fuck even is your point

losing fat in certain specific areas, in your case the thighs, is called spot reduction and its a myth. you either lose fat or gain it. go on a 500-750 calorie deficit from your TDEE

No point, just bumping/stalling.

But cardio kills gains.

It was a major pain in the ass, but here's the best I could do.

Attached: Fatty1.png (720x1280, 1.32M)

My fat ass part deux.

Attached: Fatty2.png (720x1280, 955K)

C'mon I went through the effort of taking those pictures, so call me fat already.

fucking lol
not because of how you look but because you had audacity to say you need to lose leg muscles and that only your thighs are fat

start cutting and lifting, fatty

Have to lose fat all over, there is no spot fat loss user. Judging by your pics you have a visible gut and are easily past the 20% body fat range. You need to just man up and do some lifts, if you think you're too big from the waist down and worry about being asymmetrical then you need to work on building up your torso to balance out your body. Do some shoulders, pecs and back work as a focus and just continue trimming down otherwise. Good luck man.

Attached: 1508013911394.jpg (800x800, 72K)

>Have to lose fat all over, there is no spot fat loss user
Go ahead and say it for the hundreth fucking time. It really adds to the conversation. I want to lose fat. I also want to lose MUSCLE in my leg, but everyone fucking glances over that part because they can't fucking process it.

Start lifting like seriously you obvisouly haven’t even done your first obligatory 6 months SS wtf you crying about??

YOU DONT HAVE ANY MUSCLE IN YOUR LEGS

I don't even know what that is.

Obviously, you even posted proof

You're not listening to anyone

If you want to lose muscle, don't use it

If you want to lose leg fat you gotta lose fat everywhere by reducing calories. Already been said.

>reading comprehension

But I do. You've got to keep in mind that I'm wearing swim trunks in the pic.

Do a lot of low intensity steady state cardio to make those muscles specifically smaller then. I'm talking about going to manorexia levels of walking on your days off or jog at a slow as fuck pace no faster than 7-8 min miles. Not talking walking at your job because if they're getting bigger due to your walking then you obviously are walking up hills or the like and hauling your skinnyfat ass up them. But if I can be honest with you user it doesn't look like you have muscle in your legs and you'd benefit from just lifting and working on isolation stuff for your torso so you don't look so fucking stupid.

Also stop being a little bitch about it holy fuck.

I want to burn fat, but I don't want to bulk up my legs in the process because they already rub together and chafe as it is.

HOW THE FUCK IS LOSING FAT GONNA CAUSE BULKING UP? Holy fuck, OP. You need a brain transplant

Thanks for the advice, since it was the only thing posted so far that wasn't the same mindless shit posted repeatedly.

>Not talking walking at your job because if they're getting bigger due to your walking then you obviously are walking up hills or the like and hauling your skinnyfat ass up them.
I was walking up a lot of hills and a lot of staircases. I also had to get everywhere very quickly and go around people. It wasn't just long leisurely strolls.

Okay bro, you're not obese, you're maybe not even fat, but you're absolutely NOT THIN. Furthermore, you have as much definition as the Pillsbury Doughboy. You're in a great place to start lifting and cut out the the extra weight. That which is unnecessary. Trust me, losing muscle will only serve to aggravate your perceived problem. Spot reduction does not exist. The only way your legs will get smaller with you staying """thin""" is if you took a wheelchair everywhere.

dude I'm honestly sorry but you're stupid as all fuck if you think what you have under those swim trunks and slabs of fat counts as "muscles"

cut to 12% bf and you'll be left with sticks for legs

goddamn what a retard

I used to be thin when I was in high school, but now I feel morbidly obese.

Understand that I haven't done any leg exercises in a year. I can easily grab a handfull of my gut, but when I stand up the only fat I can grab on my leg is in my inner thigh and love handles.

ITT: OP doesn't realize he's a retard and can't take good advice.

OP, you're fairly fat, you have no muscles anywhere including your legs, you don't need to worry about your leg muscles because they are tiny, you need to lose some fucking fat, you can't control where fat loss occurs, you should hit the weights and gain some upper body mass to counter out wide hips, you probably don't even have very wide hips in the first place (just chub deposited terribly because you don't exercise).

It's all been said already, but you're not so good at reading, so I figured I'd give you another shot at it

My god this guy is fucking delusional

This doesn't mean that you have particularly muscular thighs. I gaurantee they will lose tons of size if you lose weight

you realize we have seen people like you losing weight or that we ourselves were in the same boat as you and have lost weight, right?
believe me you shitter, your legs are fat and that's it
nothing wrong with it, but just realize it for your own good