Who here /keto/

Been on keto diet for 3 days. Feel like shit but manage to loose 2 pounds.
I'm 5" 6' and weight 221 atm.
How you Jow Forums bros doing?

Attached: 20180515_191951.jpg (4032x3024, 3.02M)

> 2 pounds
It's just water.

fatties will do every meme diet out there except portion control

Down 6kg in 2 weeks. Will probably level off a bit this week but hopefully I'll still lose 1kg a week from here.

lololol

Down 40kg in 6 months
It's getting harder

>implying keto doesn't imply potion control

By all means, try keto. I did strict keto, less than 20 carbs a day.
I did it for 45 days. Maybe my metabolism didnt shift fast enough to gather the most success, but I lost weight at a comparable rate of other diets. What is really, really, really better is appetite suppression. Fats really makes you full.

was actually implying that a normal diet works just fine if you simply eat 25 percent less per meal.

I did Keto for two weeks as a skinny guy. Did it no dairy to elimination test acne. Felt like shit the whole two weeks because I had no idea what to eat.

Or you could east less and feel less hungry at the same time

I fucked more bitches then you would ever do in your lifetime. I happen to gain some weight after working at a office job and manage to gain nearly 50 pounds overall within 2 years. I started to get fit after failing to jog with my buddies and realize I needed to better myself. Gtfo. If I don't like keto then I don't like it. If it happens to work, it works. Fuck you pussy was bitch. FOH

your autism is showing

>this fat faggot

lmao

Just count your calories.

Suck my dick.

>2 lb
All water weight.

Also please tell me you are eating at a calorie deficit. Keto isn't black hole calorie magic.

Not that anyone cares, but

Doing a 4 week cut routine that includes some keto

week 1: keto

This, just eat a calorie deficit until desired weight then eat nothing but steak and eggs and left to achieve gains. It's not fucking hard

>221 lb at 5'6"

You are one obese piece of shit faggot

Kek, you got triggered fatty.