Redpill me on melatonin please

redpill me on melatonin please

Attached: 1523659284554.jpg (4000x3000, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23450505
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>redpill
Go fuck yourself with some melatonin.

Makes you sleep. Next question.

Why does OP's pic make my peepee hard?

NoFap on Jow Forums is a fucking trial, jesus fuck

Just mimics the natural trigger to sleep.

It's still up to other factors if you are actually going to get good sleep.

This

what other factors

just stop lurking Jow Forums, specially Jow Forums and reddit friendly boards with lots of newfags

Brappill me on this beast brehs

i forget her name but i saw her other pics and it's not worth it she literally only looks good in that pic

you get used to it, on a 3 months no fap and seeing the same pics everytime kinda gets old, though theirs a thread someone posted a kill la kill cosplay and almost lost but i closed it quickly

what are the reddit friendly boards in your opinion?
ive got fit, adv, soc, r9k, and biz

/tv/

Watch the joe rogan podcast with the sleep dude, matt walker i think

/v/

Attached: 1522362387751.jpg (645x773, 94K)

That was arguably the best JRE in years, super informative and captivating the entire time

Has anti-aromatase properties.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23450505

Known to be low in prostate cancer patients (a cancer type promoted by estrogen). Also has antioxidant and pineal gland decalcifying properties.

Naturally produced in darkness, production is greatly diminished by artificial light (blue-blocking glasses and not using led lights mitigate the reduction). Also inhibited by stress, caffeine and alcohol.

Stays in the system ~10 hours. Take it too late and you wake up feeling like shit. The body can only use like 3 mg, so buying anything higher than that is pointless. Some people say it causes more vivid dreams. I can't say I've noticed that. Shit is cash.

This is the opposite of true

B R R R R A A A A A A P P P

so extremely good right? brainlet over here

Yes but too much will make you feel groggy the next day. It's best to get capsules you can open and experiment with dosages based on how you feel.

yep i heard good dosage start from 300mcg

>body makes hormones
>maybe it doesn't make enough
>supplement with extra
>body thinks it has enough
>body makes even less
>you now have to take more to get same effect

This is true for testosterone, melatonin, insulin, etc... fix your hormone production or your behaviors
>jacking off too much fucks your test
>pounding sips at 10p makes it hard to sleep by 11p

The redpill is that pharmaceutical magic pills are fucking 100% garbage that never address the underlying issue and only supplement symptoms.

This downregulation thing is mostly theoretical garbage

its absolute horseshit. At first it will help you sleep. Overtime, it doesn't do shit. If you have troubles sleeping, stop doing what you are doing at night and go to sleep early. Maybe smoke that onions trash as that will help you go to sleep. Just don't take hard shit like ambien.

Just makes me feel a little "out of it" before bed and gives me vivid nightmares

>mostly
t. shill, go pop your pills and kys

It's weak logic like if test works that way all hormones work that way
Bunch of horse crap on the internet

>basic endocrinology is garbage

what none of you faggots realize is that melatonin is a hormone, and there's nothing wrong with taking melatonin because the only reason to take melatonin is if you have a deficiency

Attached: images.png (872x660, 20K)

We make reserves of it so overtime you can be depleted in melatonin if you don't produce enough naturally. So taking it like once a week or doing a "refill" period of a few days then stopping won't give you downregulation problems and will resplenish your reserves which will help you fall asleep even if you stop. In modern life, with artificial lights, caffeine and stress most people would probably benefit from taking melatonin from time to time to resplenish their reserve.

>claiming anything basic as proof
Why don't you stfu and give proof?

>the only reason to take testosterone is if you have a deficiency

Even if you're not deficient, maybe your levels are suboptimal and you would like to reach optimal levels instead of settling down for mediocre health because "muh doctor said I'm in the normal range for goys".

please post a source for this, when I google this I can only find blogposts