Tips on getting a thicker back? not width but thickness.. pic related my back

tips on getting a thicker back? not width but thickness.. pic related my back

Attached: 20180515_213133.jpg (1592x1898, 967K)

CHEST EXERCISES

>that bald spot

your mid section seems to be lacking. i think you'd benefit from shrugs and reverse flyes

it's a cow lick haha not a bald spot but at least you tried to troll

>black lacy curtains

Are you trying to be some kind of thicc goth bitch?

>copingo this hard

Floor pulls, horizontal pulls and vertical pulls. The same way you get a wide back, numbskull.

Shrugs and rows
I need more shrugs but i can row like a motherfucker. Make sure you pull through your elbows not with your bicep, have your elbows (on med-low weight sets) behind your back almost or as far as you can. If you have a friend get them to put their finger on your spine and try to squeeze their finger. On heavy focus obvs on the pull but slow the tempo down on the ecentric movment

Pic related.

Attached: 20180515_124055.jpg (2592x1944, 1.52M)

Wrong. I thought this also until i realised i was not getting the most from training.. hand position means a lot, as does T.U.T

Bent over rows of all kinds. T-bar, Meadows, Yates, you name it. I've been digging at-the-knee rack pulls lately too, but a bit above is good too.

Supinated grip barbell/pendlay rows made a big difference for me. By using a supinated grip, you target your lats more directly and you don't use your biceps to pull the bar up, like you would in a pronated grip row.

Since we're doing proofs, here's my back.

>tfw forever a fridge

t-bar rows and cable rows with MAXIMUM CONTRACTION

>tfw not a smart fridge

Attached: IMG_20180515_205607.jpg (1458x2592, 738K)

I know it sounds crazy, but changing grip changes which muscles take the load and do the moving. And the pump you get from time under tension doesn't actually make your muscles grow.

Rack pulls above the knee

Attached: phKDYsd.png (1047x1239, 982K)

Sorry i will be more specific

>Hand position
I find that my hand position will let me row higher or more comfortable to hit rhoms that are generally harder to hit with a neutral grip

>T.U.T
yeah you are right, but when doing heavy sets (hopfully at the start of your workout) i find T.U.T to be better to force the pump to help the mind muscle and to contract

See now that makes more sense.

>fucking cows

I have the same thing, lad.

Apparently Jews call them Gentile Licks.