What's it feel like to have friends?

I was so socially inept not even the nerds and weebs at school would hang out with me

also what should I bulk on if peanut butter gets stuck in my throat

Attached: 352442454.jpg (472x472, 45K)

>also what should I bulk on if peanut butter gets stuck in my throat

Mix peanut butter into hot oatmeal. Delicious and nutritious. Fashionable and functional.

They come and go.
The best thing you can do is take a class(latterly anything, theater/arts, sports,), or volunteer somewhere.

>also what should I bulk on if peanut butter gets stuck in my throat

drink water

pretty great, i can find plans most nights of the week and even if i dont want to do something that night my friend groups large enough that it doesnt really matter, they have plenty of people
also theres like 3 charismatic as fuck fat guys who always bring around new girls, absolutely fucking love them for that.

and drink chocolate milk

I had a solid group of about 8-10 guys and then their girlfriends that came and went all through teens into 20's
Fun times mixed with a lot of drama and talking shit behind each others backs
One of the guys got another guys sister pregnant that was a fun one

Would you hang out with a person like yourself?
If not, become the kind of person you'd want as a friend.

sometimes I just watch youtubers who film their life and social interactions, and I feel like I'm missing out

is it really that great haha

I get out a lot, but nothing ever leads to socializing

Having homies you can bs with is almost a necessity not to kill yourself, at least it was for me. I didn't have friends throughout all of highschool-early college and it was actual hell.

> 1 spoon of peanut butter
> 1 spoon of jam
> 1 sip of milk
in that order

Friends are good times mostly.

Mix the peanut butter with applesauce to a consistency you like, its tasty that way and makes a good spread.

Get a hobby that involves social interaction and a job.

Most friends will eventually grow distant, and people you can genuinely stay close with for years are rare.

How do you digest the spoon?

Mix the peanut butter with some walnut oil, and drink water.

In what ways are you socially inept?
ADHD spastic or quiet kid or autism nerd or what?

Youtubers lives look better than they are.

The reason they have millions of viewers is because no one has lives like that and they all admire it. Youtubers probably have empty lives behind the scenes and all of their friends are fake and orbiters trying to get something from them

I genuinely can't remember what it's like to have a real life friend or hang out with someone. It's been nearly five years since I've done that. Fortunately I don't miss it too much.

You misunderstand. The spoons are made out of peanut butter and jam.

Attached: spoon.jpg (425x385, 26K)

I fucking hate being 30

I am socially inept too. My problem is that I simply don't know what to say. Leads to many awkward silences. I also never talk to people out of my own initiative because of this, so I end up just awkwardly staring at the wall in social situations.
Despite being aware of my flaws I could never fix them.

Attached: 1524605827255.jpg (314x161, 5K)

It's fucking horrible! I wish i could go back to my friendless, virgin days. IT Aint worth IT

You gotta get out more. You don't need to be the active speaker, you can be the guy that listens and sometimes asks questions. Its not hard to respond:
"Where do you work?" "At Taco Bell"
"How are you?" "Not bad"'
"What did you do for the weekend?" "Had a quiet one"

I think you're overthinking it in the wrong way, I know a lot of quiet people and never think poorly of them. Be around people more and you won't be seen as a sperg because your brain will adapt better for social situations.

Those fucking legs FUCK