Since getting bitches is something commonly discussed on this board, is anyone familiar with Patrice O'Neal's game...

Since getting bitches is something commonly discussed on this board, is anyone familiar with Patrice O'Neal's game? To summarise it in one sentence: Black Pimp game, 0 respect for the opinion of the woman with emphasis on your own happiness and being straight up.

Patrice had a radio series on it. This shit is something the SJW type feminists will HATE but it's pretty enlightening with regards to how black people treat women and how some of them can pick them up so easy because of the mindset they carry. Worth a listen to while you're doing your laundry or driving to work because the whole thing is LONG.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPq7CyHqQ2I

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1kX52dAeBE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so if I act like a nigger ill get bitches?

Attached: 1526435499535.jpg (1080x1350, 84K)

Maybe. Depends how niggardly you act. If you're a straight up scumbag then that shit is bad but he doesn't condone nigger shit like stealing or beating people up, he was an upstanding citizen and not some ghetto trash

I actually listened to a couple on youtube last week. hate how those niggers talk over each other and go on tangents. while the advice is mostly sound, shit is unbearable to listen.

Some of the women he has on the show are annoying as fuck but it proves his point that they're mostly boring and talk about nothing

i'm a huge Patrice fan, he knew a lot of shit about women and is super smart and hilarious. The biggest thing you can take away from him is that you should believe that you're better than her and act accordingly because that's really what women are attracted to and your happiness is the utmost important.That doesn't mean abuse or treating her badly but holding onto your balls with an iron grip and holding on to your respect and independence till the death.

His "game" is fine if you're a tall big successful black guy but it will get you nowhere if you're a puny incel loser like most people who fanboy over him.

Game is bullshit for the most part, how you look is 95% of the game, a tall good looking guy can be as socially awkward as it gets and still get laid over the most learned PUA incel.

I miss Patrice

I think you're right but also wrong. PUA is a load of shit in my opinion unless of course you only adopt 1 or 2 ideas and run with them ie. never negotiate your manhood when society always tells you to do so with a woman "compromise with her". The key point to work with is that a loser is always a loser and that techniques aren't worth shit because they're a facade - PUAs are phonies.

Also on that, other comedians would always remark about his game. He's the real deal, some big fat ugly black guy that was so smooth he could talk his way out of anything. The fame definitely is a driving factor but if he could still get birds before he was known everywhere then its saying something

Patrice is a legend, love Black Phillip, his advice is legitimately helpful and he does say that his game doesn't work for everyone, that's why he breaks down certain points.
>You have to be cool to her ie have her respect
>Don't feed into her emotion if she is being emotional
>Be righteous in your actions
>Don't edit your masculinity
Bless you Mr. P

Very sad we lost Patrice, we need him now more than ever. He had perfect frame. RIP

Apparently Dante Nero was a good friend of his and claims to have taught him a lot, I think there's a lot of truth to this, I think this is the recording but I'm not sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=C1kX52dAeBE

I mean this shit isn’t hard. You incels need to understand that as long as you work out and don’t have a dumpster fire of a personality you’ve now become fuckable to 95% of all females.

You don’t need to adopt some nigger personality to get girls

nigger if your in normal distribution (you and me, and mostly likely everyone else who posted in here), some sort of like this is true

bottm 5% of population not so much. No chick want so fuck a 5'00 dude.

?? patrice was a big fat fuck with diabetes..

I also have a pet theory that the fetishisation of black men isn't about the dick, but how thug culture has 0 respect for women, and girls LOVE being treated in such a way. White men have screwed ourselves into being too respectful and not brutal enough so naturally women are attracted to the group that is so. Even feminist types love getting fucked nigga style

I think the idea of a masculine man that is strong (in his convictions/strong integrity to his ideals) and can stand up for himself is what does it. "Thugs" live a my way or the highway lifestyle which means holding your ground and not putting up with any shit which turns women on like fuck because a weak person isn't dependable.

It is exactly as you say. Your women don't respect you and thus you'll be replaced by men who put them in their place. I don't say it like "lol @ u white boi", but you've seriously become faggots (and I hope you stop it). It's one thing to not take yourself so seriously and take a joke but when so much of white/western male culture is intentionally playing up and feigning being inept and going around acting inferior... well no wonder your women are going to look at you that way. I mean look at your TV commercials even - you're (when I say 'you' by the way I hope you're not retarded enough to think I literally mean YOU personally, white people reading this) always the dopey white guy, you're always the moron if you're in a scene with your black friend, you're always dumber than your wife, etc. Imagine if Ford started putting out commercials for their vehicles and almost every one was them going, "lol we're kinda lame, gee, we suck lol". It won't take long until most people think Ford is shit and that they should hop in a big black Chevy.

There is no fetishisation of black men.
That's a myth.

Attached: 1524757447610.jpg (1100x1200, 104K)

He never said that all fetishize just like your picture doesn't say that none do. Yes, the meme is overdone but it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist at all. It's neither 0% or 100%

The problem I have with this is that the FUCKING lefties running half of the shit are putting the idea forward and demonising a lot of us so it seems "normal" or "socially acceptable" to act like a fucking cuck.

If you're trying to attract a decent woman, and you need to seek help on how to attract one, then chances are she's going to be more emotionally intelligent than you; you're not going to fool her with pick up lines or acting a certain way.

Be arrogant, don't care about her opinion of you, it works for sure, but if you're just pretending then she's gonna pick up on it.

Yeah exactly. But sometimes you think "I'm fucking sick of her talking about this shit" and you don't speak up when you should. Some people watch Patrice and get the idea that it's not bad to tell her how you feel even if she isn't going to like what you tell her

I got what you are saying you don't need to worry about me being some Jow Forumstard neither, your points are all accurate. I too hope my fellows can get back some of our 'white swagger'. The kind of classic James Bond / Cowboy / No-Nonsense stuff that women these days tend to look at with a kind of nostalgia. I'm setting out to lead by example in that regard and I'm already seeing good results just from the mindset

The main thing I took from Patrice is don't trade your happiness for pussy because ultimately it'll make you miserable. I've been called condescending and belittling and I don't even care because at least I don't have to be miserable listening to horseshit.

I honestly think most men have that kernel you described deep within them anyway. Trouble is most of them haven't nurtured it enough

I'm not familiar with his game and I'm not listening to all that, but I can 100% confirm that genuinely not giving a shit is a cheat code for women. Hell, for life in general. To be clear, I don't mean woe is me apathy or something, just indifference to outcomes in relatively inconsequential situations.

Honestly, how you treat them isn't really going to make you more or less successful, it's just going to change the type of woman you're able to attract; being polarising just gets rid of the ones you won't attract much faster.

What it comes down to is that a woman is turned on by a guy showing he desires her, but turned off by a guy being needy.
The way to balance this is to be willing to make yourself vulnerable. If you can show that you're attracted to her BUT you don't care if she rejects you, you've got the best chance of scoring.

It's why if you've got good pickup lines but you're nervous you'll fail, yet some guys can pick up saying stuff like 'damn girl you shit with that ass?'

>I got what you are saying you don't need to worry about me being some Jow Forumstard neither, I'm glad that you got what I'm saying but yo don't have to do this preemptive "B-but don't worry, I'm not Jow Forums" thing either. I honestly don't have an issue with them even though they may not like me. I actually agree with them on some things like becoming a minority in your own country... probably isn't the best plan.

>your points are all accurate. I too hope my fellows can get back some of our 'white swagger'. The kind of classic James Bond / Cowboy / No-Nonsense stuff that women these days tend to look at with a kind of nostalgia.
I don't know if this is sarcasm or not but I'll assume you're sincere - this isn't the sort of thing I think you should be going for. You're describing a caricature. Just be you. I mean it literally - don't compromise all of the time because it's easy. Not always compromising doesn't make you an asshole, it makes you someone who won't give ground at every opportunity. Someone (forget this just being about women) says something that you disagree with? Feel free to disagree. You and your girl are going to order food and she says she doesn't know what she wants? Don't do the back and forth "I don't know, what do you want?" shit for five hours. Say what you want. Again, this doesn't mean that you go and disregard others like they don't matter but don't go around acting like you matter less. Like I said in my first post, all of this stupid shit that whites do to act as inept as possible is a pretty fucking terrible plan if you actually want to still be around and have any respect. No one, and I do mean no looks at you when you're constantly going, "I-I-I d-don't t-think I can t-talk, I'm j-just some whi-white guy." It's pathetic for anyone to do.

Learned this the hard way my man. Won't forget it soon

Somehow managed to merge that first bit of greentext with my reply to it like an idiot. You can figure that out easy enough though if you're reading it.

He looks like Big Smoke.

Mate I was being civil. I was providing cultural touchstones to give an idea of WHAT used to be seen as paragons of our ability

Is it ironic that you made some good points then came across as self-conscious and lacking confidence yourself when you posted that correction, even though you and I both know everyone reading it was able to work out what you meant?

Jow Forums here

This is an utterly asinine comment. It's struggling through life tooth and nail until your heart is a charred stump and hearing people like you say things like this that creates school shootings

Kindly fuck off and stop making useless platitudes about how anyone in a bad position in life "Just needs to pull their socks up"

I never said you weren't being civil, my dude. I thought maybe you were being a bit sarcastic and just breaking balls in that one part.

Maybe self-conscious (as if it's bad to be that to a degree) but I'd hardly say I lack confidence when I made a point to acknowledge my fuck up.

OP here.

Get the fuck off my thread

Why?

I don't do things without good reason

I listened to all of the black phillip shows, and several hours of misc. chats he's had on O & A, he was a genius.
His shit is so revolutionary and beyond the average male mind. One line I love is:
>A happy man is a happy relationship, if the man is happy the woman is happy.
This is in and of its self completely contradictory to the traditional line of logic behind the phrase "happy wife, happy life"

The contrast with he has againts those asshats O&A solidified my admiration, theyd talk about a problem or a mistake and Patrice could cut them off mid-sentence and say "Wanna know the answer?" And just leave the guys dumb-struck.
The Black Phillip show is pretty good, but left to prodce his own shoow Patrice usually just jokes with his buddies. He should've been taking more calls. There will always be work left undone I guess...
RIP Patrice O'Neal, since heeding his advice, I picked myself up from a 7 year relationship that failed, got a new girl and Ive never been more satisfied. We've been together for a year and Ive never slipped and she's never doubted me. Thank you Patrice

Attached: 1520957094056.jpg (1280x1280, 581K)

I deny this whole-heartedly
I just posted, Im a skinny dyel manlet and women can be attracted to something beyond looks dude, I promise. Patrice would say
>I rile women up, and once they call me 'fat boy' I know I've got them."
Or
>My self-esteem is so low it's almost high, Ill fuck anything and Ive ended up with lawyers and doctors and women who are total messes
Even you can get some pussy bro

Holy FUCK I don't know what the front side looks like but the back end of her is something else!

He was definitely next level

Patrice would slap the shit put of Von if he were around to see her scamming people for that fake documentary