What is the fastest way to lose weight?

What is the fastest way to lose weight?
I wanna lose 20 pounds in a month
Would it even be possible?
How hard would it be and what can I do to accomplish this

Attached: lose-weight-pills-man.jpg (222x200, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20096034
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you retarted? Losing weight takes time and effort and a decent defecit. Read the sticky. Theres no quick 1 month shortcut to abs for summer, these things take time.

I've already lost 13 pounds in two weeks. It depends on what your weight is though.

Attached: UFJIrxB-YGV4lYjM-iToSsy4yDsVs5Mfk1YrDgxirzY.jpg (320x390, 25K)

Stop eating. Drink water, black coffee and take vitamins. Get through the hunger and watch the weight slide off you. Although you might die.

You could fast, but I don't think you'd be capable of this, if you haven't trained for it before.

Well I don't have time
I've heard of things like omad and I just wanted to see if any one here had any other suggestions

I look like the second from the right and it's literally impossible to lose any more weight. I've gone down to 1k calories per day and my body just eats my muscles away. It sucks being a geneticlet.

DNP.

Hmm have you tried fasting?
How was you're experience with it?

>What is the FASTest way to lose weight?

Uhh I'm not sure if I wanna risk it

Attached: 20180516_031016.jpg (1440x2885, 979K)

If you want to quickly lose weight do fasting, or omad, or anything else that significantly restricts your caloric intake

Enjoy cutting slowly, dnplets

Snake diet, go on long walks and take cold showers, 20 pounds dropped in no time.

Share you're experience user
This shit looks like another fad

I gradually went up to water fasting, by doing many things before.
First I quit sugar; that was hard since I was apparently addicted. Then intermittent fasting, by skipping meals and restricting the feeding window top less and less hours. Then low carb, then full keto. This gave me the "keto flu" for some three weeks, but then with proper sodium and potassium supplementation I made it through. This keto part is apparently a good proxy for fasting, since you'll be entering ketosis by the second day of fasting anyway. So once I got my hunger under control and my body was used to ketosis, I could just not eat for two or three days at a time with minimal effort.
This whole process took me about two months and I shed some 30 pounds in that time. Now I keep to a low carbish diet with incidental keto and fasting phases, and my weight is stable.
There's an entire thread dedicated to fasting. There are many ways to do this, go there for more stuff.

Water fast. Black coffee no sugar/sweetener for breakfast, with vitamins and a few glasses of water. Water during the day. 1/4 teaspoon of iodised salt in a mug of warm tap water at night. Vitamins: good multi, calcium, zinc, vitamin d, fish oil capsule. Some will argue the last one makes it not a fast, but whatever. Mild cardio / weights. You could drop 10kg in under two weeks this way.

youtube.com/watch?v=E484qiQXxzM
A fat gamer dropped about 50 lbs in 28 days water fasting. There's a lot of excess talking in the video, but it does show before and after.

You don't eat anything for a month.

Probably a bad idea, so you'll have to settle for a very high deficit and maybe losing 10, but the fact you're asking this at all let's me know you won't lose anything.

You don't want to lose weight too fast because of stretch marks
If you are deadset on this then just fast the 30 days

I've lost a decent 20 pounds in around a month using fasting. I can go on multiple day fasts without effort, these days. At first you'll feel like shit, but you eventually get used to it. Do some light exercise each day and make sure to supplement salt and potassium. See /fast/ for quantities.

fastest way to lose weight is to cut off your leg now fuck off you stupid fucking fatty

bait, no one is this fucking stupid and pathetic

Buy a bike and keep cycling until you're not fat anymore

If you aren’t doing the Snake diet or water fasting until you’re shredded you are dumb and/or weak.

I lost 25kgs in 2 months doing 3 days diet 1 day off diet.

Most of that lost weight is water weight

this

DNP

I've been eating an ECA stack for the last month and went from 95kg to 85kg. A lot of it is probably water weight, but it's still a nice change. Using snus too, so it's a double whammy of appetite killers. It's rare I pass 1500kcal a day, while getting about 150g of protein daily through lean meats and protein shakes. Probably gonna keep this up for another month and try to get to 78kg, which would be an ideal weight for a manlet like me.

Don't do DNP, you sound like the kind of idiot to kill yourself and it's so fucking hot outside I can't imagine it going well

I’m day 18 into my Anavar Winstrol cycle, started at 285 now I’m 250, very great just have to work out twice a day eat bland chicken eggs and greens for your meals. Shit is expensive though I spend about 250$ for 2 weeks worth

anyone have experience with yohimbine and caffeine

300mg of DNP for 2-3 weeks would have you at or above your goal. Eat at a 750-1000 deficit on it, and try to keep carbs under 15% of your macros to keep the hot sweaty feeling down. I used it to cut from 14% to 9% in 10 days. The danger of it is super overhyped. As long as you stay hydrated and avoid strenuous cardio, the worst that happens is you feel hot.

You can lose 30 lbs in 1 month by prolong fasting

If anyone is dumb enough to swallow mitochondrial poison instead of just pinning tren, they deserve the slow and agonizing death that happens if (when) they (inevitably, due to stupidity) fuck up.

I know why people take dnp over gear but its dangerous, and will give you reversible progress. I've ran dnp before due to advice from fit. I did it before i did tren so I know what i am saying. The fatloss and recomp i got from tren is what i expected from dnp. Dnp gave me lethargy, excessive sweats and killed my energy in the gym. And the fatloss was reversible. Tren gave me the opposite, i had incredible strength, confidence i never experienced in my life, face gains, recomp gains and mentally brought me out of shy autistic social behaviour, to being the dude people gravitate towards at parties, and gave me enough confidence to slay 10s and 9s on the reg, just cause i thought i could. Also, there's a pheromone theory with tren that i researched before my cycle and couldn't believe it. Basically, girls can subconsciously smell it off you. It blew my mind when i saw it in real life, both in the gym and at work. Like i can walk into a room and people esp women, feel my presence its ridiculous. I work in a medsurg unit as a murse so im always around nurses. The amount of groping and unprofessional behavior that i brought out of those sluts is mind boggling. And they kinda feed off each other so mires from one nurse leads to more mires from other colleagues and so on. I even had my boss feeling me up and commenting about how "it shows that you go to the gym and take care of your body". I get special treatment from docs and my boss, no passive aggressive orders or bullshit from anyone, and all because of the recomp and gains i have gotten.

If you're considering dnp right now, and trust me i know the thought process cause i researched and took this rat piss, please reconsider and research tren/trt test e cycles. It'll take longer than a dnp cycle, but worth it.

See

OMAD and Keto. You will feel like shit throughout the day though.

Bike 30 miles a day

dont eat for the whole month. at all
just take salt and pottasium
no it doesnt just dont eat.

fasting is hard for 3 days then you can go indefinite without any problem until 8%BF. as long as you get salt and potassium

i hope you mean OMAW since OMAD does not make you lose weight. i can easily gain on a 1 hour feeding window a day.

the only way to lose that much fat is to equally lose a lot of muscle

that being said
eat 120g of protein a day and nothing else

it will keep your muscles a little while your body gets depleted into oblivion

not healthy at all, make sure to take some vitamins

Bitch I’ve done multiple cycles of dnp while on tren
Tren isn’t a magic bullet that makes fat melt off, dnp is
All serious professional bodybuilders use dnp before competitions as it is muscle sparing
Unless your a retard that can’t understand dosing then dnp is pretty safe, the people that die from it are retards that take way too much, then the news takes their story and sensationalizes it, 1 retard dies out of 10000 and it’s time to ban it
Anyway don along with eca stack is synergetic and godlike

Here are some dnp tips:
Take a Benadryl at night b4 bed, prevents histamine buildup
Take a 5-htp it will help you sleep
Don’t be a retard and take more than the recommended cycle amount
You can order it off eBay in capsule form for “plants” ;)

There you go 20 lbs of fat off your ass in two weeks
Your welcome op

Attached: 11BDBB3E-D44A-47AD-BE61-FC7AE2C08B45.jpg (540x516, 204K)

Eat less, walk more, and read the sticky

The answer is simple, the question is if you are man enough to do it

Attached: 27657439_520520691668614_4044151525316550111_n.jpg (960x960, 98K)

Interesting. Since I only have a trampoline as a workout equipment, should I still do it?

You're either 600lbs, losing water weight, or retarded

I lost 50lbs in 10 weeks with fasting + keto refeeds.. two meals per week generally

Fasting isn't a good cutting tool, but it's a great weight loss tool. Also the fastest way - you can lose great amounts of fat in no time.

water fast
lost 5kg in a week without losing strength and gain back 2 in the weeks after
3kg/week = 12kg/month
and this>I don't think you'd be capable of this, if you haven't trained for it before

ive lost an average of 22 pounds a monthon this diet:

400 calories total / day
350 calories skinless salmon
50 calories broccoli and carrots
calcium supplements
multivitamin with iron
potassium citrate powder
salt
10 glasses water per day

you have to lift full body everyday if u want to only lose fat

also, your metabolism will be shot when you finish. increase to no more than 2000 calories when done. if u binge, binge on high potassium or high protein foods

run to get metabolism back. it took 10 days to get my metabolism back after 60+ days of this diet

Its possible, I lost 6lbs in a week.

Although I was super heavy
Doing cardio four days a week
Went from eatting 800-1100 calories a meal (which I had been doing for like three months and was losing 1-2lbs a week)
Down to 700-900 a meal

I lost 150lbs in 8 months of OMAD

Yep - go ahead and crash diet, it'll drive down your body weight AND your serum testosterone.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20096034

Losing a really steady 1kg/2lbs a week guys. I weight daily every morning, and make a week average. Feels very good, it's very predictable. If everything goes well I'll dip under 100kg in 3 weeks, just in time for my holiday.

>the only way to lose that much fat is to equally lose a lot of muscle
top kek

Eat at a 2000 calorie deficit and lift. that’s the only way

Lol murse fuckin faggot bitch

Google and YT 30 day water fasting. You won’t die and it’s perfectly safe. The first 3-4 days will be challenging though.

not possible, I lost 20 pounds in the course of 5 months. it takes time. on the sidenote how does one lose love handles. thats literally all I need to lose before I look good. I lost a bunch of stomach fat and dropped 2 sizes.