Best fast food after a workout?

For me it’s Wendy’s, they have the Dave’s triple, baconator fries, good chicken nuggets, and the one near me has one of those new custom blend soda machines where there are literally hundreds of possible combinations. With the free refills I get to try several combinations each time I go.

Attached: 46B60CA8-3E41-4862-85BC-408CD1BC1D5D.jpg (320x304, 58K)

>he doesn't know about In & Out Burger

You're not gonna make it.

>Drinks soda
Never going to make it user. Seriously what is it with you faggots and drinking soda. I can completely understand giving in to fast food like burgers but a soda offers literally nothing of value.

Wendy's value meal is pretty goodIn-n-out is overrated, I know plenty of people who work there and they have really gone down in quality since they franchised and branched out really far.

Anything that is vegan. Unless you want the massive guilt that comes with eating estrogen and garbage, you should stick with health food if you're going to eat out. I'm not even vegan, but eating McDonalds or Wendys or whatever in a pinch well DESTROY your gains.

Attached: 1000x-1-832x447.jpg (832x447, 56K)

That’s the thing- why does everything need to have value? Thinking of my upcoming meal is what helps me push through that last 15 minutes

Shut up vegan faggot

>t.

Attached: soCPBrrK1hsXoAClSCKEn7kpBPck5JfoATJX7QQxLz0.jpg (450x600, 69K)

I don’t see the issue with eating a burguer, they are a good Source lf protein and carbs.
What makes you think otherwise veganon?

Damn straight thats me, ill fuck u up u lil vagina

>why does everything need to have value?
I guess you are new to lifting. By drinking soda you are ingesting sugar which literally doesn't satisfy and of your macros and is a lot of empty calories. At least the burger and fries satisfy carb and protein intake. Cutting out sugar was the easiest and most beneficial change to my diet. Even if you're bulking user I'd stay away from sugar, you can still have a cheat meal like a burger every now and then but your body will look way better if you eat clean.

Just signed up on the Wendy's app for a 1/2 price Baconator coupon. Thanks OP.

Attached: 1521389709422.jpg (763x771, 60K)

Is that a jug of vegetable oil

Where my Wendy's bros at

Attached: 1493657681943.jpg (680x961, 96K)

>eating shit tier wendy fries
>not getting their chili instead

Attached: brainlet.png (621x702, 56K)

Arby's if I want fries. Taco Bell for everything else.

honestly it's the fries, soda and all the extra sauces that are shitty.

imagine dat ass

Attached: mmmm...Wendy.jpg (960x568, 56K)

I can't even tell where her neck ends/face begins

>tfw there's only burger king and mcdonalds in my area

It sucks to be European

Attached: FB_IMG_1468790239715.jpg (537x471, 15K)

Arbys and then throw away the buns.

Chick fil a is the best for gains

God damn you all are plebs. Chipotle master race. Everyone else is ngmi

Attached: news-chipotle-queso.jpg (670x447, 48K)

I do this with a lot of fast food

I prefer food food.

this
all I can get in my area is doner or mcdonalds, and kfc if you live in a big city

it's all cheek my man

>why does everything need to have value?

Because cheating every day is shit for gains.

This. Besides unclean carbs from the bun, sauces, and cheese. Burgers are surprisingly healthy. Don’t sleep on fast food desu.

My nigguh. Best fast food for hitting macros

Really? How so man?

Quiznos chicken carbonara is the cheat food, the macros are skelly friendly as it gets.

>1150 kcal
>61 g of protein
>31 g of saturated fat
Well, Jow Forums? Why aren't you bulking with the Burger King™ Bacon King™ sandwich? It features two ¼ lb* savory flame-grilled beef patties, topped a with hearty portion of thick-cut smoked bacon, melted American cheese and topped with ketchup and creamy mayonnaise all on a soft sesame seed bun. Delicious, and a gainz machine! Go ahead, take the BKpill.

Attached: Bacon_King_Sandwich_highres.jpg (3000x3000, 1.3M)

Wait but the sticky told me to avoid fast food....

Are you a commercial for BK?

As long as you meet your macros you can eat whatever. Fast food has horrible macros.