What would you boys do if you saw us at the gym? :)

what would you boys do if you saw us at the gym? :)

Attached: 31702825_444616729312546_753878979353509888_n.jpg (1080x1350, 276K)

Prolly be really fucking annoyed but still stare when you're bending over and shit

Call ICE

Wonder why the fuck you pay money to use a treadmill instead of just going for a run

Attached: kek.jpg (800x494, 52K)

nothing. because i have a workout to continue.

Look at your from a distance, fail to make eye contact when close. Go home and wank to the memory.

Laugh inside at your disastrous fashion sense

Of course they go to Runyon, the most normie hiking trail in Los Angeles (and that's saying something)

Attached: 1499217553865.jpg (361x441, 17K)

My workout

Lol this. Also why come to the gym to do rubber band exercises and ab shit? I don't get it

You want to run but remain stationary.

Worrying about my gym going to shit?

continue with my workout

Attached: 5 X Car drive till failure.jpg (500x667, 29K)

be nice you guys!

Attached: 31694915_1017303321759565_925713186278080512_n.jpg (1080x1350, 154K)

This
Its so annoying, as much as chicks who are using the machines while texting on their fucking phones
If you don´t want to train seriously, whatever, but don´t come to my fucking gym and half-ass it
I don´t even know why it infuriates me so much but it does
I´m drowning in my own sweat hanging on to my bars for dear life and across the room some chick will be stretching without even breaking so much as a light sweat, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU PAY MONEY FOR THAT

Public masturbation

Attached: 1518442259408.webm (400x400, 1.27M)

Take creepshots of the blonde but never masturbate to them

lmfao what the fuck?

same thing i always do. lift weights with my headphones in and ignore everyone, then do a 2k row and then go home

Man, I'll make babbies to Lily to be honest. I'm not much into asian but she's pretty hot. Don't know if that the lips or what

>caring this much how other people spend their money
Calm down faggot autist.

Continue lifting as normal

*while chewing bagel loudly*
"iunno, prolly sex"

im not attracted to them

That's not nearly as bad as the overweight women who ride a stationary bike for 30 minutes and believe they're doing anything

If you would laugh at me I would snap and beat you up. Besides that I would not look at you as you are not even close to the type of women I enjoy.

Ignore you and continue my routine. I dont go to the gym to gawk at pussy I'll never get. I go to lift.

foam plates

avoid eye contact, judge you on your poor form and innefective routine. turn up the volume on my headphones to isolate myself from your irritating voice.
>Crawling in my skiiiiiiiiiin these wounds, they will not heaaaal feeeear is how I faaaaaall confusing what is real

These girls didn't do anything but some body weight squats with terrible form and those stupid duck jumps because muh booty workout

Because it's all about being seen and posting pics on instagram

Work out

>asians kneeling on the floor, white girls standing

>thot patrol arrives

4>2>1>3

Is 2 an actor or something she looks familiar and also like a bridgette

Also fuck running in Runyon every celeb and their mother goes there

Truly high test

I see people at the gym. But I ignore them while focusing.

I would ejaculate secretly on your leggings like the sneaky dude on /gif/