Did you wake up early and get after it/fit/?

Did you wake up early and get after it/fit/?

Did you succumb to weakness? Or did you overcome the warmth of the bed and crush your workout?

Let's kill it today. I believe in you brehs.

Attached: WKgBcrEL_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

I sleep at 9-10 and I wake up at 6. A good morning workout sets the bar high for the rest of the day so I'm even more productive when it's time to work.

>Trying to make gains
>Not sleepmaxxxing

Yeah, get up and 'get it', deluded wagecucks.

Just try harder lol.

Attached: 1339925479376.jpg (500x500, 188K)

I actually did wake up at 5:30 today and watched his videos 1 hour later.
Gonna keep on doing that.

Taking a shit before hitting the gym. First day going before work, gonna kill it

Just cringeful son, get a job

Hell I’m on the 3rd set of my squat boring but big workout. Come on you roody-poos.

Attached: F95E89EC-42F5-440A-BAAD-359106064563.gif (360x360, 1.7M)

Hell yeah, get it man

I know you're baiting but it's pretty sickening that some people actually think this way

Attached: 1526154905819.png (250x202, 8K)

Little societal representative of the wageslave propaganda we're fed since birth.

Why? How will it improve my life? LIterally answer me.

Not Jow Forums related. Jow Forums is the door to your right.

Its a healthier attitude than the masochistic adolescent 'GO GET IT' mode that rules in the whole 'self-improvement' scene.

Just look at the 'man' int he OP's pic, I bet he's had that face since he was 4 years old, fucking childish shit I'm sick of it, its confining and goes nowhere but narrowmindedness and drudgery until death.

Whats it all for? What is 'it'? Besides some consumeristic fantasy driven by a slave work ethic?

100% serious

How will money improve your life? I dunno man, use your imagination

i workout in the afternoon

Attached: 1525787848289.jpg (630x630, 87K)

This guy takes himself too seriously

But I got what I need.

I think he just takes his work very seriously (that includes the podcast). He seems pretty cool behind the scenes.

you dont become a faggy special operations sailor (seal) without being a narcissistic faggot

Do you have a future? Where do you get income from?

Yeah, spending a week or so off from the gym to focus on more untraditional workouts that are kicking my ass HARD

>Warmup run (to Rocky theme of course)
>Rope pullups while in a V-sit position
>Rope assisted pistol squats
>Decline? Push-ups, where my feet are elevated
>Bodyweight rows (explosive)
>Brick-weighted flowerpot russian twists
>handstand push-ups

Makes me realize that strength from weights is not at all universal.

>Whats it all for? What is 'it'? Besides some consumeristic fantasy drive
The dude in OP’s pic protected you terrorists

4 AM wakeup master race here. Every day of the week I am up at 4, Mon/Weds/Fri I hit the gym at 5 AM and by 6:30 I'm showered, toked up and ready to work for the day (stay at home writer). Early to bed and early to rise really does make a man healthy, wealthy, and less of a faggot.

Nice man, keep it up

Just curious, how old are you/do you have an active social life? I'm 22, I go to sleep around 11 and wake up at 7, and even then it seems like the majority of people my age are hanging out from 9pm-2am. Whereas for me, I workout early, go to work, come home, make dinner, and in a few hours I'm already ready for bed

Develop skills, experience and make friends. Get money so you can get your own house, start a family, provide for you kids and then raise them while you teach them all you learned from being a working and social man.

Some might say it gives satisfaction being of use to humanity too, and not being despised/pitied by everyone you meet.

But then again, if you are a cuck who have no interest in having children, preserving society and is a social outcast that doesnt care about everyone dispising you, just keep doing what you're doing. I'm sure videogames and Jow Forums shitposting is equally fun when you are 40.

My sleeping pattern over the past few years has been all over the place but by far, 4am starts were the best. The world is still asleep, there is no noise. You can sit down, plan your day, go to the gym, come home and make a really solid breakfast and then get into work.

What time did you go to sleep?

You wouldn't understand, your not an intense person who has drive

what are you good at?

Usually 8 or 9pm for 7-8 hours rest. Don't ask me why but I felt like I got much better sleep as well

can you describe your life to me without making it sound depressing?

Why are you choosing to be such a colossal faggot? It's not required, and yet you are.

It sounds like you might really benefit from getting up a little earlier and going to sleep a little earlier, too. I used to have that schedule and it works, but something about a proper solar schedule (getting up with or just before the sun and going to bed with or soon after it sets) really changes your brain. I have been doing this for 3 years or so now and it is really great for me, and to help me develop better habits all around. I will be turning 27 in Saturday. I don't really have an active social life where I live--it is a small tourist town in the Pacific Northwest, and I have only been here about two years. My job means I don't leave my house much unless I force it, but I have a significant other and two very draining, frustrating roommates who I am hoping will soon get their own place (long story). SO and I have some problems as a consequence of this close quarter bullshit but I strongly feel that maintaining my schedule and my good habits has helped me survive a lot of ridiculous shit. Anyway, I don't go out and party here in my town, but I do sometimes go back home to the Midwest, where I grew up, and there, the schedule really shines, because I do not do anything and suddenly I am waking up at 7 like a normie, able to hang out with old friends until, yeah, elevenish, and then fucking crash like Cinderella's carriage turning back into a pumpkin.

Sorry for the long response, had to shower and now I'm posting from the phone while I wait for Windows Update. Anyway, strongly encourage this lifestyle change. I first did it when I lived in Arizona so I could work out in that sweet sliver of time before the sun appears to boil the state. Now I work out, take care of my skin, keep a clean house, write about 3000 words every day, and get all my shit done by about ten or eleven in the morning.

Kek, forgot to mention I have gotten into /fringe/ and /occult/ shit, too, but that may be more related to pot smoking than solar schedules.

>27
>living with roommates
or
>ever living with roommates
I fucking hate Americans

We invited them to move in temporarily so they could relocate to our town and find a place to stay, but they have become indolent cucks who take advantage of our generosity abd overstayed their welcome. I think they will be getting a place soon, and then be sure, you absolute shitheel, I will never live with another human being I do not fuck. This was all SO's idea. I lived with them in AZ and was ready to not do it ever again when they moved.

misses you

feels bad man, i was in a similar situation with a friend but he was addicted to alcohol and actually tried to steal my shit.

>calling other people cucks because they abuse some idiot who can't say no
Ever thought about how maybe you're the cuck cause you let your life be dictated by your SO and cant even kick out the leeches? And who even says SO and not girlfriend? Are you a fucking homo

I never said I wasn't a cuck, faggot. Pretty close to telling all three of these fuckwits to piss off and taking myself back to the Midwest, desu, but nobody with empathy wants to hurt another human being, and unfortunately I'm saddled with loads of it.