I hate lifting. How do I recomp with running? I'm a girl that doesn't want to be skinny fat :(

I hate lifting. How do I recomp with running? I'm a girl that doesn't want to be skinny fat :(

Attached: 20326136_anything-more-you-want-to-know-about_t323c8a34.jpg (640x800, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jtsstrength.com/articles/2017/07/12/incontinence-female-athletes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can get a decent body as a female from running + swimming and low body fat. But not if you run slow and short distance and swim slow like most women. Lifting gets you there faster though
Post body

you know the rules

Women shouldn't lift anyway. These young women you see lifting won't be able to hold in their shit/piss when they're older. Female bodies are NOT made for lifting.

>trust me, im an internet doctor

Sprints and distance swimming*

how do i get this slut to press her asshole against my flattened tongue

If it's you we're talking about you're going to have to pay her.

Just eat less you dumb bitch. You have the easiest fucking time looking good as a woman. If you eat less and run, pick a speed, any speed it doesn't fucking matter for you, you will lose weight.

How is running slow bad for OP?

realistically i'd kidnap and rape her, then kill her once i get bored.

Realistically we all know your a coward who wouldn't so let's no lie eh

im a girl too hehe im totally a girl on Jow Forums #egirlpower hehe YAH lets go gals

girl btw

Attached: michelle-muscles-tranny.jpg (411x510, 48K)

Does running actually make your bod look that much better? I thought it was only good for weight loss and cardio

We'll need pictures of your exposed breasts and/or vagina to effectively answer your question.

running doesnt do shit wtf would running do except burn a few caloriesalso u need to run a marathon to burn calories 10 min on a treadmill wont even burn more calories than a glass of water contains

>I hate lifting.
Get off my board

stop being a giant faggot and lift, faggot

go away Varg

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (700x426, 71K)

Honestly, just do ab workouts. That's the only way without lifting that will get you out of skinnyfat. Just know where too draw the line, I don't want to see no bitch of mine sporting a six pack that shit's ugly as fuck.

Also with running, it's a lot different. I run 10km a day, all year round and I do not have a six pack. I only recently started getting it threw ab workouts, and before I did ab workouts I was pretty skinnyfat. Although, running this much gave me the ability to leg press insane amounts + my legs look jacked as fuck. Think of it like guys who only work out arms and not legs, they're shit looks fucked. So do not I repeat DO NOT only run if you're trying to get Jow Forums.

Why is she standing on her toes?

>I'm a girl lol
Just lift light u little roleplayer faggot
Post a pic of ur girly ass, otherwise how can we know what advice to give

Anyone who has a pussy is a pussy.

but ab workouts usually dont do shit unless you lower your body fat. i thought running could help me do that.

how about you lower your bawdy twat onto my face you stupid sexy bitch

>more calories than a glass of water contains
>implying water has calories

Attached: 1512074998557.jpg (480x602, 67K)

Attached: 4-channel-ems-machine-ev906-600x650.jpg (600x650, 58K)

To increase the look of her thigh gap. On toes, knees bent, butt slightly back, shoulders back, chest out.

If you saw her from the side doing that she'd look really silly

Post feminine penis

>These young women you see lifting won't be able to hold in their shit/piss when they're older.

lol what?

Fasted cardio in the morning should quicken the process, but you need to watch your calories in the first place.

Anyway if you want an ass and good posture, which all girls should, you should be lifting. Also how much muscle you gain depends on how much you eat, so you can easily control that.

Women shouldn't lift.

Swimming is really good if you want to look hot.
Also simple bodyweight stuff should do, nothing too complex especially if you are in bad shape its a good start. Focus on legs and core exercises.

Women piss themselves when they do heavy lifting. Look it up.

I've only seen that happen to women who have given birth, because they have given birth.

>underaged virgin

jtsstrength.com/articles/2017/07/12/incontinence-female-athletes/

Water actually burns calories

You need to suck 55 cocks a day

Do a triathlon workout, that's what I've been doing and the fat flies off.

Couch to 5k for running

Do the same Couch to 5k exercises on a bike (low resistance on "walk" parts, high resistance on "run" parts)

Swim - start with 100 meters, then 200 meters, etc. You can do freestyle, but butterfly and breaststroke along with kickboard (the board you hold while kicking) will give you the best results.

Do this workout every other day. You'll be in fit mode in 3-5 months.

Attached: jIfMh.jpg (644x1600, 179K)

Honestly swimming

Hey bb post bobs and vagene plz.

Yeah, that happens occasionally for female powerlifters. I think its safe to assume that OP won't ever be squatting/deadlifting anywhere near the amount needed to cause that, so it really shouldn't be a concern here.