What if I hit the wall at 24?

balding manlet here, I don't want to kms

pic semi-related

to keep it Jow Forums should I take an AI during a dianaol+test cycle if my natty estrogen is low? Or should I only throw some anastrozol if I get sensitive nipples?

Attached: 1235123362189.jpg (998x598, 71K)

help

>these are the kind of retards who do steroids

>if you have low natty estrogen, it means you will have low estrogen with steroids

kill yourself nigger.

Dianobol aromatizes like nothing else in this world. If you dont have Ai you are fucked.

If you dont get estrogen sides obviously you dont need ai, common sense

but is nolvadex enough for a test only cycle for example? Is anastrozol really needed?

nolvadex only masks estrogen sides, it doesnt actually reduce estrogen.

Also your questions cant be answered because everything is dose dependent.

Dont rely on nolvadex, get aromasin, its better than anastrozole

>Just shave It bro

Grow a beard and shave the head faggot.

This. I'm balding and I'm planning to do this, save the beard because it looks like shit on me.

>Just lose 3-5 points in the 1-10 scale and drastically sabotage your ability to confidently talk to women
>Don't take cheap, safe, And available meds goy! Your penis might stop working!
Cope

Attached: TDJ6tuG.png (1000x1500, 936K)

>tfw meds not working
the tour's over isn't it?

How long have you been on them friend? There's a shed phase where you lose more hair than your starting point in the beginning. Gains peak out at around the 1 year mark. Hang in there, You'll make it

I took fin for 2 years, now on dut for 4 months.

No sides but my hair loss hasn't slowed, mine is gradual and unstoppable I think :/

Does your hairloss follow the typical norwood scale? Duta should theoretically kill 100% of all DHT in your blood, so your hairloss might not be androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness). I would consider getting bloodwork done user, get your thyroid checked. You should still have nutritional options. When all else fails, there's HT too

Attached: page_new.jpg (1024x575, 305K)

There's plenty of 5AR enzymes in the scalp so blood plasma concentration isn't that important

You're fooling no one schlomo

The point of hairloss meds is the prevention of a5r aromatization within the scalp. That's why topical finasteride has near identical effects as oral finasteride. That doesn't change the fact that someone with 0 DHT within them should be theoretically unaffected from MPB.

That's why there was that group of people who had a mutation which had zero a5r enzymes within them and all the men had zero hairloss.

I have a fucked head with extremely thin skin thickness on my skull I think. If you feel the boniest point of your knuckle, thats basically what the top and sides of my skull feels like. Dermarolling has done the best I think, but I'm still balding. Minox works somewhat but it will make my hair look really bad then okay depending on the point of the shed cycle

I got all sorts of bloodwork done, no issues there besides 481 ng test.

I am a NW 2.5V with mpb shaped diffusion and a bald spot the size of a dime, with growing diffusion around it

None of my family members are bald except my dads moms dad who had similar fine hair, everyone else in my family has thick hair

>Balding is totally normal in your 20's goy!
>keep shopping in our ((((sugar)))) isles in the grocery store while your hair falls off!
>just shave it goy! Women will still love you, they don't value thick and wavy kept hair!

Attached: 1466368512910.jpg (456x402, 30K)

>Balding is totally normal in your 20's
Lmao it literally is. Men have been balding since the beginning of time. Imagine having your head so far up your ass that you think is a modern phenomenon.
Open a history book once in your life.

Nice strawman. Never said men haven't historically went bald at 20. I'm saying the current rate has far exceeded normality. In my uni I'm harpressed to find a guy who's hairline hasn't shot back or having diffuse thinning at the crown. People with healthy hair shouldn't fucking get outnumbered by thinning people

>thinks sugar is jewish but not big pharma
ANDDDDDDDDD IM OUT

>uniroincally supporting big pharma that will kill your penis

wewwwwww

harpressed? You really are a retard - open up any book you spastic never mind history.

>I'm saying the current rate has far exceeded normality
I'm not strawmanning at all. This claim right here is why i am calling you a retard. You have zero evidence to support this claim. You have a frame of reference of a few decades and your head is so far up your ass that you think you can speak for all of humanity for thousands of years.
>People with healthy hair shouldn't fucking get outnumbered by thinning people
Yeah well your opinion doesn't shape reality sorry buddy.