Can anyone really make it Jow Forums?

Can anyone really make it Jow Forums?

I've been lifting for four fucking years and still look like shit.

I envy those like pic related who are just blessed with great genetics.

Attached: download.jpg (480x414, 51K)

>just blessed

He still had to put in the work

Lifting doesn’t make anybody look worse, so you might as well lift

Jonah hill made it, and he was a fat fuck

Attached: 3603C02500000578-0-image-a-127_1467833904384.jpg (634x851, 146K)

Pic related is on roids, he once listed his stack on a livestream. To answer your question everyone can make it genetics just decides how you look when you make it.

After He stopped caring about "muh genetics" meme

Attached: 1526404241781.jpg (280x700, 120K)

He roids
>doesn't mean he you can't get to this level
>it only means it will take you longer to get their

I've been lifting for 3 or 4 years and still look like shit because I made bad decisions along the way.

#1 I wasted my newbie gains by cutting
#2 Perpetual cut because body dysmorphia
#3 Not being autistic about my macros & calories
#4 Never being set on my goals, waver on bulking

I bet you have your own list and it's not just muh genetics

post lifts OP

He looks like shit

You only really ever see REALLY skinny guys that roid and then look lean as fuck and amazing afterwards

Anyone have pics of Fat DYLES that roided? They probably just still kept there fat and look like shit?

>tfw i dont lift for 6 months
>start dating
>gf and roommate calls me a roider every single day
Nobody likes niggas like OP, bitches hate niggas that spend too much time at the gym.

That thousand yard stare

He looks better than you

Attached: 2C0284A4-90E1-489C-A365-C7201B95BD61.jpg (413x395, 38K)

Obviously you’re not doing something right. If you diet strictly and train 5 times a week you can build a great physique in 6 months. You’ve got to put in the time and the energy. Steroids aren’t necessary but self-sacrifice is.

Still drinking soya milk

Guarantee you your routine is shit and you're holding yourself back from terrible training. Give us your exact routine and your numbers on every lift.

He did well to lose all that fat but he's still a pretty average dadbod in this pic, really nothing to look up to.

>Not knowing about the natty limit

>fat face
It's a curse.

THIS
The wise man doesn´t lift for anything or anyone, he just lifts

lmao his frame is so trash. no wonder he had to roid to look decent

There is no wasting newb gains.

Your body packs on the muscle your testsosterone can spare. Roids help by raising the available test and gains come easier, they are injectable noob gains. If you’re still weak and skinny after a cut, and you start taking it seriously, you’ll still get noob gains even after months of lifting.

I made it in under 2 years from being an absolute skelly @ 6’4. Stop making excuses and put in the work.

Attached: FA63E4B1-A2BC-44E0-8D3C-F49FAEA64A00.jpg (1280x1712, 280K)

>6'4

He looks a shit ton better than he did. Also, timestamp or DYEL.

>expecting to build serious muscle on a calorie deficit.
#2 is by far the worst thing you did

looks 6'4 to me unless he has some short doors

Bump

God OP is such a pussy like holy fuck. Anyone who whines like this is just an absolute fucking pussy. "boohoo I cant get big :( :( :("

Maybe if you ate right, lifted heavy, and werent such a massive faggot you would look good. But I promise you that you DONT put the work in.

You arent in the gym 5 times a week every week constantly adding weight. You arent eating healthy every day. You arent adding cardio or whatever else you need to do to get into single digit body fat.

THATS why you are never going to make it.

He's about 10 cm shorter than a standard door, those are 200cm, so he's 185-190cm

Attached: 20180516_195004.jpg (1440x2112, 823K)

oh fuck I just realized I fell so hard for that bait FUCK

Head is faced down though

Can you tell us what you mean by "diet strictly" ? I am unsure if my diet is actually good or not

And after a hair transplant.

I thought that girl in the left had a cock for a second.

He always had a decent hair.

Look at his pic when he was fat above. Hair thin as fuck. He definitely got work done.

That's Jon Skywalker, a man who has been /fraud/ing for quiet a while, possibly since the beginning
He admits to roid use so i guess it doesn't really mater

I've reported this Incel thread to the fbi

>thinking skywalker past the natty limit

Skywalker's shit diet n smoking habits keep him in the natty limit if anything

>live in third world country
>everyone and their mothers use gear
>thinking about biting the bullet

Ectomorph + tall + roids = the best physique possible.
No amount of roids, mass, bf lowering will make you look like this if you don't have the right bone structure

>Lifting doesn't make anybody look worse
Please stop lying.

Attached: gymcels.jpg (1596x5000, 774K)

are you retarded?

I bet more than half those guys would mog the absolute SHIT out of you

Are you saying they would look better skinny or fat?

now post them out of shape

lmao that bottom right pic

wtf kind of example is that, you honestly believe ANY of them would look better as a skinnyfat/skeleton dyel? or some dadbod fuckboy?

yeah some can lay off the roids, but still

Damm i get scared everytime i see those pics, anyways they probably were worst or the same before.

>checked
but lower right HAS to be shooped. I refuse to believe any evidence to the contrary.

>Damm i get scared everytime i see those pics

Most of them dude don't even look that bad. It's usually just a bad pic or bad grooming.

Top left guy looks fine, when he's not striking that particular pose, has a good face and good head of hair, is a doctor and has a cute girlfriend.

The top row guy with the chest tattoo obvious is purposfully going for the "nerdy head muscular body" gimmick. Otherwise he'd loose the glasses and get a better hairstyle.

You are beyond saving...

Shut the fuck up moron.

Pic on the left was literally taken before steroids were invented. Pic on the right is a gear user.

Take gear if you want but fuck off with your "natty limit" excuse. You do it because you're lazy and insecure.

Attached: reeves2.jpg (668x504, 147K)

You might want to check "when steroids were invented"

>Pic on the left was literally taken before steroids were invented.

lol

Just stop with the steeve reeves was natty meme bro, im tired of weak ass trolling.

>Pic on left wasn't pre steroids
>Chose the shittiest possible picture of skywalker

what is it like being a brainlet?

>Steve
>natty
Are you fucking dumb?

Suddenly and army of triggered gearheads appear

Attached: pepper.jpg (349x356, 23K)

It means count your macros and make sure you're still getting enough micronutrients.

Dumb frogposter

>not a single before picture

Absolutely natty

You what? It's weak naturals that believe they didn't have steroids until the 1950s. Steroid users want to bring everyone into their camp to feel better about their own use.

Steve was implicated for steroids use by Reg park or someone. He definitely could have been using them and probably tried them. Testosterone was used on the West Coast scene since about 1938, but Steve only had a FFMI of 23 so it's not totally unachievable, but it would be very hard to get calves and lats that size. Not to mention his shoulder to waist ratio that few people have the genetics for.

I meant both weak naturals and some steroids users push the attainable natural for almost every single person. Those are the steroid users who believe it's all their hard work and steroids don't do much. Reasonable users don't lie to themselves and they are skeptical of other big people because they know that's the most likely explanation.

All still look better that anyone skinnyfat and probably have better confidence.

Half of them just have a shit haircut too.

I did the exact same thing as you.

Actually did a proper bulk for 4 months but now im scared of getting too fat and look like shit so im cutting again.

These are my best numbers after like 4 years

squat
>130kg x5

Deadlift
>162.5 x5

Bench
>140kg x1

OHP
>77.5kg x 4

I have nobody to blame but myself and plan to lean bulk after my cut and get my squat / deadlift to respectable numbers.

what are your lifts?

ok trebek I'll bite
what is pomade?

guy in yellow tee does not look like a skelly to me, looks avg

I'm stalling at 135 bench and I've been working out for 3 months feel like kms mode. Also still fumbling with technique on other major compounds. Feels like I'll never make it some days cause little issues just keep holding me back. It's really depressing my lifts aren't even average right now.

if you're lifting at all you're way above average

He just needs more time

Best one is either the manlet or the asian halfway down

I'm in a similar boat but I've broken through on all my other lifts and bench is going to get there for me. Don't sweat the imperfections -- just keep going. Post form videos on here; eat your protein; stay mobile. You're going to make it.

Holy shit man 3 whole months? That's amazing. How can you be dedicated for such a long time!

Steve wasn't natty, but he was on very small doses of gear, less than what a beginner would dose today. At any rate, he used some tricks to make himself appear bigger, like not working his upper traps to make his shoulders seem wider ,etc. Steve was still the man, though

Attached: 1E49gGc.jpg (1080x1070, 42K)

Actual 6'4 fag here
Pic related is where my head is at

Attached: 20180516_215728.jpg (4032x3024, 3.76M)

Woah i would have never believed that there is so much muscle on the shoulder edge.
I'm a deltoidlet and this image is giving me hope