Beginner vegan

I started eating vegan for a few days and I'm getting all my macros and micros, even making sure I have the right food combinations and I feel and look better, but how do I deal with the fucking bloating?

Attached: 352ni59cpf201.jpg (706x585, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JTtQp9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What fucking bloating? Thats abnormal. Are you eating a million lentils?

Eat light at the beginning of the day and heavier towards the end.

I fast till 4PM and eat till 9PM, so I can't really eat light and get all my calories in. Yesterday I ate oats, chickpeas and a bunch of other grains and some greens. Had terrible bloating today. I read it's the increased amount of fibre that causes the bloating and eventually should go away, but goddamn, it sucks so much when I can't rip ass in public.

Wash your beans and lentils and shit. And dont eat frozen carrots, eat them raw.

Lmao I was vegan for six months, I spent the whole time farting. Have fun.

I do wash them :(

S-Shit

I used to fart a lot when I first went vegan because I ate only whole unprocessed foods like beans and stuff
Then I switched to a bit more processed foods like pasta, tofu and the occasional protein powder and mock meat and now my farts are even less than when I ate meat and milk, and they smell like wind (nothing)
Veggies like broccoli, cauliflower and carrots are still there
discord.gg/JTtQp9

its all in your head bro. literally nothing different will happen except you will stop peeing as frequently because your body will stop excreting extra wasted protein.

That's retarded and I hope you are a falseflagging meat eater and not a vegan

no i am vegetarian ( I was vegan but some times I eat dairy). I eat less protein but much more complex carbs and calories now. Still putting on lean mass as usual. No bloating, nothing different. Its just idiots who eat 1500 calories of tofu and beans cause they think their bodies need 150g of protein a day.

1) post body
2) urine secretion is a function of water intake, not of excess protein intake

Try the beyond meat burgers and sausages bomb as fuck.

I really don't wanna eat anything like pasta, that shit rots my teeth. I am eating tofu, though, it actually tastes great.

I am peeing as frequently if not more frequently. My facial aesthetics improved as well and I'm on a bulk.

I dont know what those are, I'm not from the US or UK.

OP here. Currently taking my third shit today. Is this okay?

Brush your fucking teeth you disgusting la creatura

switch to meat, eat my cock lol :3 basedboy

I brush my teeth 3 times per day, cavities still happen. It's processed carbs doing this to me.

OP here. Just had my fourth shit today. Small one...

I take about 3 a day.

But... that can't be good. Right?

EAT. MORE. FAT. BOI.

overbrushing can also cause cavities, smolbrain

>My facial aesthetics improved as well

What do you mean?

>hehehe

I'm thinking of going vegan for a cut, it seems most people lose a lot of weight when they switch diets. Is this a good idea? Anything I should be wary of? Already on 16:8 IF for reference.

make sure you cook your veggies all the way through. don't eat as much raw veggies.