Hey Jow Forums, I need to get rid of my fucking man boobs. I've been losing a bunch of weight lately...

hey Jow Forums, I need to get rid of my fucking man boobs. I've been losing a bunch of weight lately, I used to be a lot bigger than I am now, but my boobs won't fucking go down and it's really annoying. I would rather be disgustingly fat than have these fucking things any longer. Are there any exercises or anything that will eliminate fatty breast tissue, or will it simply come with losing more weight? I'm worried that if I get skinny I'll still have man boobs and look like a dipshit

Attached: manbobes.jpg (1440x2560, 933K)

Lose more weight

Nigga kill yo self y'all shit retahded lmaooooo this nigga

I don't like being the bringer of bad news, but you have gyno user. You're gonna have to dish out several thousands of dollars to surgically remove it. It's the only legitimate, non-pseud way of getting rid of gyno.

Squeeze your moobs. Are they soft? Do they have any hard tissue near the nipple?

If you have hard tissue you have gyno and the only solution is surgery. If not just go starvation mode and hope your skin is elastic enough to get rid of those flapjacks

no you fucking retard this guy is just FAT and needs to lose 30 pounds then he wont have them anymore man shut the FUCK up with that horrible false info

Can't tell if that's gyno from this image. Shut the fuck up

Do more chest work.

I got moobs too but they're filling out with pecs as I get stronger.

You have both gyno and fat. You can cut down more and lose a lot of tit size, but you will always be tenting until you get surgery.

But it can look way better, so lose weight. You are still obese.

will do thanks
I've been to a doctor about gynecomastia before and they said I didn't have it, so I doubt it's that shit. I was also told that even if it was, my case wouldn't be severe enough to merit surgery
are there any exercises that specifically target certain regions of the chest, or will overall weight loss eventually balance it out?

I feel ur pain, I get moobs and neck fat easily

doesn't look like something weights can't fix.
just lift more and drop lbs. You definitely have a very minor form of gyno but it should be pretty unnoticeable at 12%bf with decent pec development. definitely doesn't need surgery.

How do you know if you have gyno?
My moobs are not as "perky" as OP's, if that helps at all.

>are there any exercises that specifically target certain regions of the chest
Push ups
Bench press

There is no magical way of losing this particular piece of fat.

Just keep losing weight and they'll eventually go away.

Gyno looks like you have the nipples of a lactating woman, it's not just having fat titties.

OP just lose weight and lift so you don't look like a deflated balloon.

Attached: kill.jpg (297x387, 51K)

start smoking it lowers estrogen

How does one get like this

Eating too much. Every guy stores fat differently. When I was fat I didn't have the usual bloated gut that fat guys have, mine went most to my sides, making me have to wear my pants like I was Dr. Robotnik.

>shit genetics
>no exercises
>eating shit
>making me have to wear my pants like I was Dr. Robotnik.
MY FUCKING SIDES

>t. shy white dude in his late 20s

you just have to diet and lift for like 2 years, and you'll look like how you want

>shit genetics
It doesn't matter if you're fat. I mean instead of having moobs he could have a bigger rounder belly. Would that look better? Of course not. Just stop stop eating so much trash.

>actually being THIS wrong

Attached: oh_shit.jpg (988x962, 98K)

Thomas?

stress eating in first to third grade (family death) and previously living in a swamp in the muggy shithole that is eastern North Carolina
I don't want to look that buff, I just want to lose weight. I'll work out a little, but I never want to be super fit
nah

>I don't want to look that buff, I just want to lose weight. I'll work out a little, but I never want to be super fit

What is "that buff" to you? Anyway I know what's it like to be fat and losing fat without putting on any muscle. It will just make you skinnyfat, and it will still look like you have moobs, but smaller.

My manboobs were perky af and it was extremely embarresing. After one month of lifting 3 times a week doing chest press each time, my manboobs have become rounded and not perky.