Let's face it, we all lift for that QT GF, why lift above ottermode? Or even just built mode?

Let's face it, we all lift for that QT GF, why lift above ottermode? Or even just built mode?

Attached: 1525283530402.webm (640x1136, 2.18M)

Why can't joi be real D':

because not everyone is insecure faggot like you

Ana is real

Attached: 1520934839379.webm (720x720, 1.55M)

Some of us are over the age of 15

imagine stroking her hair and kissing her haha

because i can get a girl skinny, or with a beer gut, it doesnt matter, i lift out of fear

DELET

IT'S NOT FAIR

Used to.

Got red-pilled, don't give a damn anymore, do it for me and stopped putting pussies on a podium. Most women are insecure, spoiled or have a weak character. So I don't try to get/have a "Oneitis" anymore.

Took several broken hearts to realize, that I have to respect and love myself and that most girls are not worth it. Have a sidegirl I sometimes see, it's more like a friendship+ thing.

Sorry OP but I lift for a milf gf that will let me fuck her feet and asshole on the reg

Attached: img11.jpg (640x480, 35K)

>Let's face it, we all lift for that QT GF

We don't. You're probably just some pussy that was born in 2000 and can't remember life before youtube.

i lift for 2d, not 3d

Because they want to. It's fun to set specific goals in your hobby and try to achieve them.

That is why u start. But u keep going because it is actually fun

>ana, taytay, and debiki get in contest of who can make the others orgasm first and im the judge

I lift for big boss

I don't want that. I dislike physical connection very much. I need a very strong attraction towards someone to actually wish that

I will agree that ottermode is the best and everything above that is pointless though

Our savior in outer heaven.

>insecure
More like realist. Not being insecure equal to be BLUEPILLED and not willing to see the truth as it is. It's natural to compete with your peers

I unironically have never lifted for girls. Just to be better at sports and mire myself

i lift for my narcissism

Attached: 1525910202425.png (717x72, 22K)

>brown eyes
>brown hair with ugly blonde dye job

Lol you want her OP you can have her. I lift for pure ego reasons, to be atronger than 90% of the men on the planet, and to look physically imposing so people give me what I want. Chicks are a bonus, but a small one. I had one bud who lifted for chicks, finally got one, she turned out to be a big cunt and fatty in waiting and he stopped lifting, now they're both fat as fuck with ugly dumb kids. That's the fat of every Doin It For Pussy lifter: fat wife and dumb kids.

baby sweet

I just want to be beautiful.

Now that's what I call weakposting!

Attached: cat_with_hat.webm (720x404, 692K)

>implying you wouldn't fuck her

>they get in a contest of who has the best feet

Well fit it's happening. I'm dating a cute girl.

I'm going to have to leave this place behind now.

Enjoy looking like a little boy next to some 20% bodyfat dadbod,that sure makes pussy wet.Women want a man with PRESENCE (hence height/frame),ottermode only makes sense if you're 6'3 and taller.Go and bust your ass and make some serious gains

HOLY MOTHER OF COPE you sound bitter as fuck

Attached: 5ySGQRA.jpg (1590x2383, 253K)

let me guess, gf cucked you and that's what you tell yourself to feel better?

Because 20-40 extra pounds can't hurt

Attached: 1523445416114.jpg (640x675, 112K)

Very true.

Attached: 1526504193705.jpg (1078x2018, 841K)

delet this post right now