My gf is fat. sadly I used to be attracted to fat women. Now I'm not, I like my gf but I dont like how fat she is...

My gf is fat. sadly I used to be attracted to fat women. Now I'm not, I like my gf but I dont like how fat she is. and sge doesnt want to lose weight either. So what do I do? I'm conflicted by mixed emotions, ever since I lost weight, got healhier my standards went up and I'm trying to avoid as much fatty foods as possible. How do I get my gf to lose the weight without telling her she's fat?

Attached: CQDJcVbWoAAA6Pj.jpg (600x450, 46K)

If she was fat before you started dating her, it's entirely your fault for choosing a fatty.
Either way she's not going to lose weight so the ball is in your court.

Tell her you're not attracted to her anymore due to her disgusting fatness and if she doesn't lean down you're leaving her for a cute girl that wants to get with you.

Be honest with her.

Tell her that you want a fitness oriented lifestyle, and that to be happy you need to have a partner of a similar mindset. It's a relationship, it's give and take. Find a compromise. If she isn't okay with it, then find someone more compatible.

Sprinkle some meth in her food, then instead of a fat bitch you'll have a crack whore

But seriously if she don't want to loose weight there's nothing you can do, keep her around until you find something better or leave her

I would feel like an asshole if I did that but seriously I feel like I'd have to eventually, I do not want to get fat anymore, she usually eats take out.
it took so long to lose weight and get into a better lifestyle for me. I honestly do not want to be fat, and when you eat with someone fat all they want is junk food.

Don't underestimate the environment you build around you. Don't be passive and let others build it for you. Find people you admire and surround yourself with them.

Surround yourself with people that push you to be better, and support them the same way in return.

Why settle for anything else.

I started following a bunch of fit girls on insta too. fucking pieces of eye candy, kinda pushes me to keep going on my diet and exercise planning. also this pic too whenever I feel like eating bad food

Attached: 1526326287136.jpg (1919x2404, 1.16M)

the dude holding the bananas is my goal body
anyway, you’ve got a choice OP, continue being a beta and let her dictate the relationship or be alpha and tell her the ground rules for a continued relationship.
balls in your court, s.o.y.b.o.y.

>the dude holding the bananas is my goal body
same

it's sad how motivating this picture is to me every time it's posted
especially the part about the girl fantasizing about just some random guy taking off his shirt
let's do this, boys

>I am avoiding fatty foods
Big mistake. Enjoy poor health.

Petty jealousy is a beautiful thing, user.

She probably already knows that you're a Jow Forums guy and you enjoy working out for your own personal gain, but she probably doesn't feel the need to go about it herself because she has a great boyfriend who probably loves her for her and there's no reason for her to change what's technically working.

But she's female, that doesn't change. Despite the fact that you have a good relationship, she is constantly going to be wary of your surroundings and how it affects her. Start publicly embracing Jow Forums lifestyle, more so if you do already. Start following hoards of Insta thots with physiques that you find attractive, befriend some at your gym who you can do platonic things with and bring it to her attention. Eventually, she'll take the hint.

At that point, you put her on a deficit diet and Anavar, cut her down like the wrist of a teen in the early 2000's, and stop making posts on a Malaysian Rubik forum about how you're unhappy with your fatass girlfriend.

Attached: var thots.jpg (960x720, 64K)

Just got to tell her things like "Hey how do I look?" and then tell her "Yeah, all my female coworkers have been saying how much better I look so thought I'd ask you". If you got female friends who look sexy like a pic of theirs.

Get that jealousy in her mind. She'll either shape up and lose weight or try and make you fat again and when she tries to make you fat again you know her true character and you need to leave. Immediately.

well I eat clean. vegetables, lean meat, fish etc. I feel way better after eating that instead of greasy stuff. I usually feel like crap after eating pizza, burgers, etc.

whats wrong with those foods at the top faggots

Don't do this. She will change back once you get married and you are stuck with her.

>what's wrong with those foods replete in saturated fats, simple carbs, transfats, and a HFCS syrup drink on the side?

Nothing, you'll be fine.

desu it just makes me hate women, and I'm already set up and married.

Good advice

DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

Don't live a lie bro don't make yourself miserable.
If she doesn't want to be attractive to you that's a big fucking problem.
A SO should want to feel attractive for you.
The more I tell my gf how pretty and attractive she is, the more she wants to go to the gym with me

This guy knows how the female psyche works. You can do it even subtler than this and then it dial it up as needed.

Attached: IMG_1723.jpg (564x797, 49K)

Leave.

She'll either continue refusing to change, or resent you for making her change.

These are the only 2 ways it will play out.