Instead of popping roid and lifting iron, why not take a sport like wrestling

instead of popping roid and lifting iron, why not take a sport like wrestling.

Attached: Artur.jpg (659x659, 180K)

>implying he isn't/wasn't popping the roid too

I find this post to be ironic

he does all of the above, but to that he also caresses other men.

actually OP he lives the /fit dream

Either way, we pop the roid baby

they have perfect bodies

Attached: 81455826.jpg (682x1024, 393K)

Even in sports where the athletes are dyel they still lift every day to increase their athletism, you have to be fucking delusional to think olympic wrestlers don't lift too and that this guy got that body simply by wrestling.

I train myself 6 times a week. Usually on Mondays my mornings begin from running. I run in the pine forest in the suburb of Novosibirsk. My usual morning training goes on for an hour or an hour and ten minutes. The distance is a little more than 10 km. My evening trainings on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday constitute a work on a mat with sparring-partners. Wednesday is the day free, but we, wrestlers, have a very specific rest. We play wrestling basketball. It looks like American football, but we don’t use protective ammunition and throw a ball to a basket to get points. On Saturdays we play football (soccer). This is my usual regime. Trainings become more intensive during period of preparation to Russian, European and World championships and Olympic Games.

All in all, my wrestling trainings take 8-10 hours a week and more. However, everything depends on my condition and an opinion of my trainer Victor Kuznetzov who determines a plan of trainings and loads.

As I mentioned, running is a very important component of my exercises and trainings. Crosses help me to do my shape better. Special effect can be reached during series of trainings at the mountain sports bases. Good breathing is the component of a success for any athlete. Experienced wrestlers know that oxygen starvation can be a wrestler’s weak spot. This sense is very unpleasant.

I visit an athletic hall regularly. The base of my trainings is the method of Victor Kuznetzov. Such exercises as a press in horizontal position, exercises with dumb-bells for biceps and triceps are usual types of a physical load. It’s very important for Greco-Roman wrestling to choose a right weight of apparatus. Usually a load is chosen to allow sportsman to do 2 or 3 ‘approaches” with the maximal number of reiterations (12-15 times) each. And a weight of the final “approach” is more to be able to do 8-10 reiterations rightly.

I thought runnin kills gainz

I lift because I wrestle

Clean according to everyone in wrestling, a genetic freak and a hard worker, the GOAT, Karelin. Simply an ubermensch.
It was always an open secret that Taymazov was roiding, even before he got dinged and stripped of his '08 gold. Still probably the best physique at the Olympics, and there were a lot of roiders there.

probably because people with best frames like broad shoulders longer limbs bigger bones narrow hips are the best at wrestling so they end up at the top same goes for swimming

>implying this guy doesn't pop roids and lift iron

when will this meme end?

OP, wrestlers lift as a part of their training.
Also if you haven't figured it out yet 99% of all nationally or internationally ranked athletes in every sport are roiding. The tests are easy to cheat, if they test at all. Fucking golfers get popped for roiding to increase their drive... in combat and strength sports like wrestling they roid just as much as the guys in untested powerlifting meets and strongman which is fucking everyone.

karelin used to train in a day what you don't train in your life, but he's karelin, not human.

absolute perfection of human physique

Attached: tumblr_oup5kjaZkh1qbrivdo1_500.gif (500x339, 2.92M)

> we don’t use protective ammunition and throw a ball
>press in horizontal position,
> choose a right weight of apparatus
>allow sportsman to do 2 or 3 ‘approaches” with the maximal number of reiterations
>do 8-10 reiterations rightly.

I fucking love this post

>they roid just as much as guys in untested powerlifting and strongman
I doubt this. Guys get suspended all the time, also the top competitors are so young. Sadulaev just won gold at 18, 19, 20. Snyder at 19, 20, 21. Makhov won three times around that age too but never made it back to the top. You'd see more of
>that thirty years old man who wrestles
if they were all dirty, IMHO.

Fuark I bite my lip like Gal Gadot when I watch this gif no homo what a man

Guys get suspended all the time in tested powerlifting and entire countries get banned from the fucking olympics for PEDs like in recent news. If you know anyone in even D1 sports, especially football its around 50% there. Don't kid yourself, shit is easy to get and you can test negative a few days before a drop if you plan right. That's even if you don't just give them synthetic piss or bribe the people doing the test.

It is common.

looks like a renaissance sculpture of hercules. this man is my ambition now.