Being a Manlet

Hey Jow Forums 19 year old manlet here. I Always knew I was short but today I found out that im actually 5ft4 nearly 5ft5 (like it makes a difference).
the question is should I accept that there is no future or is there a way

Attached: sad pepe af.jpg (125x100, 2K)

>getting bullied by an pseudo anonymous russian disc golf geocities forum
beta

HGH may still be an option mate

whats hgh?

Move to south east Asia.

You can still grow horizontally

human growth hormone

How are you 19 and never knew how tall you were?

looks like i got to research that shit

i never really bothered to check cause i knew i was small but always assumed i was 5ft6/7 until recently

Not him, but some guy on here took it when he was 17.
I think he made it to 6'1" or something.
Ended growth at 19.
He was a late bloomer it seems.

so your saying that if i take HGH that i can still make it

You're still young enough for growth exercises to be effective.

just searched what you were on about there and your giving a young manlet hope

Can we trade snow white for 6 manlets? She doesn't belong in the manlet pits

>GROW GROW GROW

Hey bro, cheer up! My best friend is 5'4" and he’s confident, buff and slays pussy all the time. You’re short, so what? Learn to accept it and do your best to improve in other areas.

You can make it, OP

only america makes a huge problem about this, if you are fit, you can get any girl from your height and most girls, don't worry man the internet is different than IRL

Attached: advise.png (721x391, 454K)

thank you for the boost of confidence ive always accepted that i was a manlet but ive always wanted to be taller i guess now that i know my true height shit hurts
sad times.

Just be confident user. Your height only bothers you if you let it.

I recently found out a guy in my old Uni club was a full blown manlet incel. He Sexually assaulted a really nice Christian girl that was in the club. He’s not even that bad looking, he’s only the most insecure faggot alive. My fat, literally physically disabled and arthritic friend has a gf and isn’t a virgin and he is because my friend is actually a nice guy and confident in himself.

So just don’t be an insecure fag.

Attached: 823DC3B8-2447-4F19-A24D-6C6A768B11A9.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

think i have to steal that image and use it or my homescreen and yeah that seems to be true i live in the Uk and most of my mates who are around my height do have some fine ass women while the taller ones seem to get the 5/10s seems like an episode of the twilight zone

Attached: twilight.jpg (299x168, 7K)

at 5.5 youre pretty much fucked desu

It’s just the toxic incels here circlejerking the manlet “joke”. Man up, get buff and sink pussy.

don't worry about it, urban enviroments are like that, get out in the country side or small cities/towns, you can complain about your height but you cannot change it. it would be best if you would accept it and turn it into your adventage, just like i did with my blond afro

what the fuck is an incel, is that like a new processor intel is rolling out?i keep hearing about that stupid word
also OP don't listen to that guy, life isn't about crushing puss, most girls that are interested in you will probably have an actuel personality, instead being a presentation of a vagina with a human around it

My goal has always been to sink pussy but cba with it rn so just focusing on getting shredded

Life definitely isn’t about fucking chicks, but it just feels so good. Also who implied they are just a presentation of vagina with a human around it? Are you projecting?

Just don’t fall for the trap of not being shredded enough. For a whole year I was telling myself I’m still not good enough so I’ll focus on gym when in reality I was good enough half a year ago. You’re good enough, OP.

>being memed by a Syrian Goat herding forum

dont think ill ever be good enough need to get bigger in height and muscles for the one that got away

just being dramatic for bants but still the goal is to be shredded

>don’t think I’ll ever be good enough
>one that good away

Dude man the fuck up, you need mindset of a winner. You’re the trophy. She’s not interested? Then fuck her, it’s her loss. There’re other chicks. Grow some balls bro, be the man.

You got me

sad times :c

i mean he will attract girls with actuel personality's because they don't just focus on looks, while girls that are critical of heights often do not have a personality other than your average insta-thot

WAAAAAHHHHH POOR BABY WAAAAAHHHHH ANOTHER TINY MAN MAKING A SHITTY THREAD FUCK OFF SAGED

I don’t think so. All girls are biologically atracted to manly guys.

>hating being a manlet
if i were one i would just get Jow Forums, train with knifes and daggers, learn how to lockpick, steal, handplay , level up my charisma and be an IRL rougue
plus get that sweet scarf that gets down to my knees and nat 20 crit every pussy thay walks infront of me

Attached: 1525829986785.jpg (640x640, 30K)

One of the things that are so cool about being a manlet is that once you get Jow Forums your like a muscular man but bite sized. Even a teenager or some kid in his 20's who is fit can easily manhandle you. Your very existence is being constantly emasculated. There are a lot of guys who would love to throw you around if your into that.When you get Jow Forums where a tank and short shorts that are both one size too small. No homo.

Nigger everyone claiming height on this board is a manlet, that's why they do it. If short men didn't breed there'd be no short men.

Creole actually.
Half black and half white = creole.
Didn't know that there was that many creole people in leaf country.