Trying to eat 3000 calories per day

>trying to eat 3000 calories per day
It's so fuckin hard bros... Even on days when I workout

Attached: 1494236081469.jpg (632x545, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geniuskitchen.com/recipe/jambalaya-fettuccine-218453
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're gonna get fat OP

You can have the 1k from my cut I'm on. I dont want to look at them they're mocking me.

I'm right there with you OP

>eating food is so hard

Attached: c19af3faaa68cdd5f5b2ed740110ed1db0ae4c2986382a3814bbab84ee022cc9.jpg (851x714, 80K)

With every meal drink a large glass of milk or choc milk, adds an easy 225 cals

daily reminder only bulk if your literal aushwitz mode

>aushwitz mode
You bulk if you want to gain weight (and by extension muscle)

have you tried eating?

try the bugenhagen diet:

>whole milk
>tofurky sausage (can get them cheap at trader joe's)
>sunflower seeds
>pumpkin seeds
>peanut butter
>dates / raisins
>honey as pre/intra/after workout

>those days when you have zero appetite for no apparent reason and have to forcefeed from the first meal to the last

Attached: 1526476707114.png (216x364, 105K)

Don’t worry OP, eventually your appetite will increase and you’ll be eating more than 3k calories. Just keep eating, it will become easier

OK, thanks

How the fuck do people have problems eating this many calories?

Grow a fucking pair you twink

Gonna sound fucked but literally just gorge yourself at a nice all you can eat bbq place if there is one nearby until you have the meat sweats. After your stomach gets slowly accustomed to the volume of food you're pushing into your face for a few days a week you'll be hungry when you don't eat to that standard. Then you'll have the same problems as the fatties.

Height?

You can easily gain muscle without gaining fat, only newfags think you need to 'bulk'? Bulking is an easy overkill mode to ensure proper macros, but it isnt needed by any measure

Not op but i'm 5'10 140lb. Feeling bloated like I'm gonna throw up eatting 3k every day. How do fattys do it.

hopefully I look like jason blaha with that diet!!!

You can literally have a morning protein shake with like 1000 calories that's easy to put down.

Make it with milk, 2 scoops of whey, some honey, a banana, quarter cup of oats, 2 servings of protein, boom profit. I also throw some cacao powder in mine

Im a 120lb skeleton, I cant even drink milk and i easily manage 3500 every day. Make sure you eat a lot in the morning and lunch because at night your metalbolism slows down and its harder to eat as much

>800 calories left
>8:15pm
>currently eating peanut butter crackers with milk
What do

That's every day.

Im right there with you. Im on a 3,200 calorie/day bulk. Its so fucking tough...

Eat some fucking walnuts or peanut

drink some cum

fuck you I'm trying to gain and I'm eating 4500 kcal/day

How is this remotely difficult? I'm on 3000 to maintain bodyweight right now and usually go to bed hungry

eating 3k calories on keto and it's extremely easy. fry everything in butter and add cheese to it.

breakfast: fried eggs with parmesan
lunch: beef patties with parmesan
dinner: cheesy vegetable bake and a whole avocado with olive oil and acv
snack: peanut butter or almonds

Cant eat any dairy because of acne making bulking so much harder.

Maybe because they eat clean. Eating a clean 3000 kcal takes 3-4 times longer than eating calorie sense shitty food. I eat autistically clean and I spend 2 hours on average eating per day. With minimal supplements I get all of my clean macros and optimal amounts of micronutrients.

while you don't need to eat 3000 calories to make it, if you can't eat 3000 calories, you're never going to make it.

nigga at 6foot when i use to work construction i included beer i usually consume 5000 to 8000 a day easy
>get on my level

buy whey you fuckstick
tall glass of milk with a scoop is a good 400-500 calories and is the shit you need

Lactose intolerant.
Also take meds requiring empty stomach multiple times daily

I eat this everyday, was hard to track at first but now I feel like upping my calories to 4000 coz of my appetite. Get peanut butter, have lots of calores and take care of daily fat intake. I eat like 100grams of it everyday

You’re not training hard enough if eat 3000 calories is this hard that you have to make a thread about it.

I would say you’re eating too many calories for what your body actually requires for you to currently gain muscle mass if it’s painful for you.

If you actually stimulated a good amount of growth and expended enough energy your body would be screaming for food.

try pasta then, they can be made calorie dense really easy
also try getting off those meds or switching to ones that aren't as impairing on basic human functions

Those are chemo meds and I need them to be alive. Also I hate pasta and peanut butter

>lose 30ibs over the last several months from no appetite and lazy

My plan is daily brown rice + pinto for cheap and healthy calories n protein

should be okay right?

>hate pasta
What kind of pasta do you hate?
there's dozens of different kinds

I actually think this is what most of you guys who can’t gain weight are like.

You all claim to not be hungry but I actually think you guys just don’t know how to cook or have much understanding of what foods exist out there so of course your limited to a few foods and of course then you’re going to not feel hungry if you literally don’t know anything about how to cook or what foods are available to you.

I know for a fact this means that you grew up with parents who couldn’t cook a decent meal, so you grew up barely eating or finding any pleasure out of food. Of course if you grow up in a family with a roastie for a mother who can’t cook a decent meal to save her life you’ll likely end up hating food.

I was about to suggest this to OP before reading it. Meeting my daily 3500 calorie goal was a nightmare until I started making post workout shakes that is this exact recipe minus cacao powder

I eat 3400 daily

>Breakfast
360 cal - Bowl of honey bunches of oats with 1 cup milk
150 cal - 2 hard boiled eggs
480 cal - Smoothie (peanut butter, milk, protonz, spinach, fruit)
Black coffee

>Lunch
Changes but generally 800-1000 cals plus another protein shake with milk (300 cals), lunch might be a burrito, steak with potatoes, some sort of salad, always changes

>Dinner
Usually something like 12 oz chicken, avocado, lots of broccoli or other veggie, around 600 cals average

>Snacks
health bar of some sort between breakfast and lunch 200-450 cals
trail mix or something similar 200 cals

I drink green tea in the afternoon after lunch, I usually take a shit after breakfast coffee and again after my green tea

>3400 calories a day
bloatlord

Attached: Witness.gif (500x206, 1.15M)

>wake up
>have breakfast
>have bowl of oats with peanut butter, protein powder, mixed berries, 5 egg hash with cheese, sausage, potato, 5 protein pancakes with a banana, smoked salmon on a bagel with red onion and a bowl of cookies crisps
>2500 cal
>fuck i'm full i'm gonna hit the gym
>2hr workout, come back
>hungry again
wtf is wrong with me

are you completely certain that you react to all forms of dairy? if it's lactose intolerance it's likely you should still be fine with butter and cheese that has been aged for 12 months. you could react to milk, cream, yoghurt etc. as they're just higher in lactose. i avoided all dairy for years as i thought it caused my cystic acne years before and maybe even had a dairy allergy, but i was wrong. make sure you experiment before you limit your diet drastically.

just pour olive oil on whatever you eat cuck

how long have you been eating that for breakfast?

this except 1500 cal :(

>tfw 200kcal shy of my 3400kcal goal last night
>tfw choked down a bowl of spaghetti to reach it even though feeling nauseous
>tfw immediately threw up, probably losing dinner and most of lunch
>tfw literally flushing gains down the toilet

am I going to make it?

Attached: 1469826020375.png (882x758, 17K)

geniuskitchen.com/recipe/jambalaya-fettuccine-218453

no, you're too much of a fantastically stupid gullible retard to ever make it

you left out the raw garlic and onion senpai

whay does your diet consist of

>me currently, 25 years old 5'9" 135 pound skeleton
>growing up mother would cook, but made the same basic things all the time
>cared more about having leftovers to not need to cook than me having enough, would restrict me from eating more so there would be leftoveers
>go to college being 5'9" 115 pounds
>in two months with access to an all you can eat cafeteria i grew to 5'9" 130 lbs
>never really increased above that in all these years with same typical problems posted ITT

feels bad

What am I doing wrong?

being a baby. 3400 should be easy if you pick the right things

Forcing yourself to eat despite nausea
trying to eat 3400 calories a day
and probably following meme diet advice from Jow Forums

that doesnt make sense. your body wouldn't throw up everything just from overeating. it would only throw up the excess

Lol you keep posting your height in the progress blog as if it’s going to change

If I stopped eating when I felt full, I'd be eating like 2500kcal a day. I upped my intake to 3400 because I wasn't gaining weight at 3000

this, once you learn WHAT to eat.... its all downhill and you'll be fat as fuck

how fucking fat are you
You do not need to eat more you chubby bastard

5'8" 141 lbs

You are either miscounting your calories massively, or have enough worms to surpass India's finest

Your maintanence for your weight and height is roughly 2000kcal
Weigh your food and count religiously and eat at 2200kcal or so for a week, if you begin losing weight, go visit a doctor because you have things in your ass you need to remove

3400 is too fucking high, you need to learn patience or you will fuck your shit up with stretch marks and become a fat fucker instead of putting on proper muscle

Attached: 1446031344749.png (231x231, 23K)

Once I hit my protein and finish lifting I stop by DQ and get a large Reese's Blizzard every single day. That bitch is 1300 calories and actually has a decent bit of protein from the peanut butter

Bros would it be a solid strategy to force feed myself everyday even if I throw up?

eating less than 3000 calories per day is hard

t. cutting from 195 to 120lbs, currently @141lbs

jesus dude are you five feet tall

unironically eat more salads and the like
if you hold off on dressing, they're really light on calories yet quite filling

No
if you have to force, you're fucking up
TDEE plus 500 should be your goal for stable mass growth that wont give you stretch marks
have patience hombre, you will become big man