If you found out you were having a kid with down syndrome, would you try to get rid of it...

If you found out you were having a kid with down syndrome, would you try to get rid of it? I'd get rid of it in a heartbeat:
>a literal fucking gains goblin
>would grow up fat and disgusting and everything you strive to not be
>wouldn't be able to work out with you
>wouldn't be able to train and compete against you
>constant screaming and shit would cut into my sleep for gains
>you won't get to experience the delight of teaching your son about the gym and laying the path for him to make it
>you won't be able to teach him catch/balling up/swimming
>your own gains would be destroyed by having to look after him 24/7
>your own mental health will go right down the shitter

Attached: DUENDE DE LOS GAINS.jpg (310x427, 29K)

throw him to the friendly family nanny dog

How is this even a discussion? Of course I'd abort that little shit. It's the closest thing to an irl curse. It ruins lives.

If she refused to abort? I'd ghost that bitch.

Anyone who disagrees has never had to raise one. Though to be fair the guy I knows kid was normal until his kid had a seizure that cut off oxygen to his brain

I absolutely would push for abortion. Really anything wrong on that level or near it I'd go for abortion, I want healthy fully functioning kids.

Doctors advised my mother to abort me because they said I'd have DS. She obviously disobeyed, so I have a very personal grudge against abortion.

But I'm a bit of a hypocrite. I don't think I could do what she did and risk having a DS child.

You talk about this stuff with your partner before having kids.

If it’s discovered very early I’d probably abort. Otherwise no.

And here you are

ITT: user admits to being a downie

Attached: 01E43D7C-5F66-470C-9EFD-CAEFF8A5F9BB.jpg (640x443, 74K)

>If you found out you were having a kid with down syndrome, would you try to get rid of it?

Yes. You can tell yourself you are brave or heroic or noble, but no matter how many tear-scratch paper arts&crafts he makes, you're bringing a net negative into the world. You will be miserable, your wife will be miserable and your kid will be miserable.

I'll take a downie user that doesn't sugarcoat what he is over a manlet saying the cutoff is actually at 170cm or however many freedoms that is.

I'd tell my wife to abort it if not I'd leave her.
Also why does that kid look like a Finngol?
Do Finnish people have extra chromosome, autism or assburger?

Yes, it's a burden. But I would give him all my love.

Forgot to say abortion is against the law here hence dangerous for women who try to proceed without the given care.

I would make a vlog about my struggle and make a shit load of money off of being a brave parent

lmao i remember everyone on Jow Forums being against abortion because the american liberals were pro-choice a year ago or so. guess the pendulum swung back.

Got tested before I was born and i said I was positive for Downs but it turns out the test didn't work at all. Luckily I didn't get aborted but it was considered.

The retards here are very easy to brainwash.

Count to potato user

OP is afraid a downy child will use powers of retard strength to shatter all of his PR's.

Have him lift with you fucking idiot, kid would shatter your PRs at 9 years old, you'd be competing with him.

these are called "stillbirths"
if you would keep the child you're just another brain poisoned progressive type

>he thinks Jow Forums is a hive mind

it is.

Absolutely this.
Kids are tough enough as it is but the retarded ones are literally God's curse upon mankind.

Don’t know if I could. If my wife was adamant about it, maybe, but still. It’s not what my mom would want.

Attached: image.jpg (220x229, 42K)

This

You do realize political views tend to vary depending on the board you're on?

Abort it in a microsecond.
My wife is Chinese so she is psychotically pro-euthanasia.
They can only have one kid, so if the kid is going to be a fucking retard they abort it without even thinking.
Kinda refreshing desu, I like the Chinese way.
Just wish they'd stop aborting healthy females

Attached: 1521449778613.jpg (862x855, 55K)

I'm against it unless the kid is severely defected or coloured.

Attached: 1526080421306.png (514x496, 229K)

Lol, fuck off eurasian tiger, you pathetic sack of shit.
.t bitcoin millionaire who lifts and loves his pure Chinese qt3.14159

>Not training your downie son to become a great weightlifter with natural retard strength
The fatherly instint here is so weak, no doubt the children of single mothers

The insecurity of this post

Attached: 1526340077465.jpg (191x161, 17K)

I'm Pro-Life
>no abortion; although I shouldn't really have an opinion on it because I'm a dude
>no guns
>no war
>healthcare for all

Amen brother!
HEIL HITLER

Attached: 1510280123030.jpg (384x384, 23K)

id get rid of him because its not fair to them. why have to work harder for a life they didnt even ask for in the first place.

>would you try to get rid of it?
At any and all costs. Fucking potatoes

Attached: disgusting-dreams.jpg (521x408, 56K)