Mfw ramadan

>mfw ramadan
>physical gain decrease
>mental gain increase

Attached: IMG_20180219_222224.jpg (352x291, 10K)

>mental gain increase

Careful bro, leaving Islam is punishable by death.

Islam is such a embarrasssing religiun

you can still make gains in ramadan

Attached: 30 shoes.jpg (525x384, 34K)

>>mental gain increase

Attached: 1525673844060.png (625x773, 143K)

fasting is retarded

desu ramadan is perfect for fatties, unlike normal diets, they will know it is illigal to eat because of higher restrictions. it helps if you are fat, discipline wise

They're not allowed to fap or see lewd shit i think

DAS RITE

Attached: gtfo.jpg (720x405, 22K)

I don't see why you can't make physical gains during ramadan as long as you're lifting and eating right. Sure, it's probably not ideal, but just lift during the eating period and get enough protein, it's basically OMAD.

the eating period for most west european countries is 21:30-03:30, don't think you can do much lifting during that time

Hope you starve to death moh*mmad

Like what?

Attached: 1512833851692.jpg (640x960, 100K)

There's a reason most major world religions advocate temporary fasting in some guise. The mental and physical gains are real.

>Promotes Greater Satiety.
>Boosts Your Metabolism.
>Supports Fat Loss and Ketosis.
>Encourages Better Insulin Sensitivity.
>Improves Cardiovascular Health.
>Lowers Blood Pressure.
>Decreases Blood Sugar.
>promotes mental clarity and self control
>voluntary suffering is good for you

>Islam has an enforced lose weight month

superior to America

Matthew 6:16-18

16 “When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show others they are fasting. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.
17 But when you fast, put oil on your head and wash your face,
18 so that it will not be obvious to others that you are fasting, but only to your Father, who is unseen; and your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Just fast, and stop crying about it like the rest. Allah will reward you.

>you're still a piece of shit

That's not what Ramadan has turned into. Ramadan is full fasting(no water and food) at daytime and than gorging at night. I'm not talking about gorging on kale or chicken breast, but usually fat-ladened food and carb-heavy foods.

Most of the time it's not even the food fasting that causes the most pain. Most muslims also refrain from smoking cigarettes or drinking coffee. Those withdrawals make them pissy, lethargic, irritable, and non-productive. Add in no-water, and the productivity of most of the Muslim world stagnates during the month.

for some, altough ironicly it is a sin to gorge yourself, you should eat dinner like you normally would, but alot of people don't realise that

Not a muslim, but I see a lot of muslim girls at my college start to put on the pounds during past ramadans. Most of the muslims in my area are arabs from Egypt-to-Iraq, so that's why I stated the cigarette and coffee withdrawals. Those dudes act like Heroin junkies going through detox.

This would make sense if muslims were allowed to smoke ciggs in the first place. Pajeet told me at the office he ain't allowed so doubt "most" of them would have withdrawals in the first place

We do the literal same for lent. Except no meat for one month either. Can you imagine how pissy people get being a vegetarian faggot for a month? The final feast is pretty sweet though, we eat meat from the sea, ground and air and one dish of every seasonal vegeatable and legume (Some ancient Egyptian custom)

t. Egyptian Coptic

yeah, most of them just see it only as religious and think so ruvive the nezt day they must stuff themsleves full, for my diner i had a few scrambled eggs, tomato soup and some bread, thats it, but some families do gorge temselves without realising

>being Muslim is already a massive mental gain decrease and fasting isn't gonna fix that

LMAO

>implying they're not redpilled

Attached: 1525981353910.jpg (680x485, 49K)

>being redpilled about a few things (feminism's stupidity and the West's general depravity) doesn't make up for the rest of the retardedness that comes from goatfucker Muhammad's garbage religion

The food is whatever, but no water is just retarded.

Attached: 5871799513_26b4dc9ca5_b.jpg (683x1024, 502K)

I don't know how people drink water in gallons, only ever do when I'm thirsty like once a day or after a gym sesh.

fpbp
Jow Forums is a CHRISTIAN board

Lmao gtfo thirstlet, let the real men talk here

Attached: 3pj745dapljz.png (1381x617, 540K)

Warm water is literally better than cold water

That was a literally retarded thing to say

Attached: file.png (300x370, 146K)

sorry lol I meant it the opposite way cold > warm

Shieeeeeet

>muslim
>mental gains
What gains will be OP, throwing smaller rocks to your third wife?

Atleast he'd have one, meanwhile you're still struggling to get matches on tinder YIKES

About 1 more hour to go for my 17-hour ramadan fast

> all those anons eating onions and watching over their wife's son

You guise ain't gonna make it

Attached: ohyeah.png (630x507, 90K)

FPBP
DEUS VULT

I'd rather have no wife/gf than fuck 9 year olds.

kek

Attached: the big.jpg (1920x1090, 210K)

A rare opinion on Jow Forums

fpbp

Attached: 1526272789592.jpg (717x717, 68K)

>17 hours
>fast

Attached: I seriously hope the freebirths dont do this.jpg (1022x766, 170K)

What other lie do you live your life by?

S O Y G O Y

>I'd rather have no wife/gf
The thing is m8, you don't get the option, there is no "rather" for you and the word can't is more suitable

How does it feel knowing that my grandma can fast ramadan?

a broken clock is still right twice a day lad

That's impressive nigger but don't flaunt a 17 hour "fast"

Attached: free shrugs.jpg (1024x967, 174K)

>be muslim

I still can’t grasp how anyone can follow such a shit tier cult.

How does it feel knowing your grandma is going to hell for being a muzzie?

Ramadam is not true fasting imho since you guys just stuff yourself as soon as the sun goes up

Attached: 1467763696616.gif (299x240, 174K)

>Implying I don't have a gf

Don't worry, I'm sure your 72 virgins totally exist.

>goes down

bullshit you can drink water

Nope, because there is a long night prayer that they attend which is usually an hour and half after time to eat so stuffing themselves would be retarded

Muslim countries often smoke like people did in 1950s America...

You pussies with your massive feeding windows bitching about gainz makes me sick.

Dry fast for 72 hours then talk to me, bitch.

>Observing a religious tradition
>Mental gain increase

No, you're just stupid and it's a placebo

Lmao

>lying
You're those desperate faggots begging other anons how to fix their tinder bios on the threads on here because nobody is interested in you

This what i told my paki friend... she is always telling me how much se suffer and how good shes for doing that.

I really dislike muslys so much man, shes a cool gal but at the end of the day shes pretencious af

Didnt that mohammed guy like fuck a 10 year old?

Don't know who you're talking to.

Every middle eastern country I've been to (Iran, Lebanon, Israel, Egypt) they smoke like fucking stacks.

>egyptian coptic

Y'all almost got me to convert. You and Father Lazarus el Anthony. Be safe don't get killed by ISIS.

Believe what you want brother, if it makes you feel better.

>10 year old

She was six.

>israel
>a country
Pick one goy

As a Muslim I am insulted that you would say such horrid things about The Prophet, peace be upon him.

She was five and a half, tops.

And probably more freedom too

>How does it feel knowing your grandma is going to hell for being a muzzie?

Anons will call Paradise Hell out of guilt and personal shame for not being pure monotheists.

There is still time for you user.

>Ramadam is not true fasting imho since you guys just stuff yourself as soon as the sun goes up

You physically can't stuff yourself at the same rate you usually do during the normal days. You feel full very quickly. Also, a person with bad habits (no exercise, no diet control) before Ramadan will not magically fix themselves during that month unless there is a conscious decision to do so. Like anything else in life.

As if they abide by that rule, im sure there are a million 'Brb church'ers in islam

Try neck hangs, x1 till failure. Happy sandnigger Christmas you devil worshipper.

Oh (Christian) Lordy

Nigga that's what it said in my passport and they have an embassy. What am I supposed to do?

My apologies, Brother. Peace be upon him and his family.

well to be fair no thot that was 18+ was gonna be impressed by his micro pecker

Yeah they're not allowed to blow themselves up either, sub 80 IQ inbred tend to be pretty shakey on a lot of details

Kek

Attached: 3A21091A-6253-403B-B8DA-BF25F1ADC6AC.jpg (858x1057, 126K)

>walk into the local gym
>this guys wishes you happy Ramadan and good gains for allah
What do?

Attached: 46546354654.jpg (1280x721, 76K)

>tells people to kill themselves
>thinks hes on the good side

>muslim greetings
>posts picture of Sikh

Get a new shtick, my dude.

>Every middle eastern country I've been to (Iran, Lebanon, Israel, Egypt) they smoke like fucking stacks.

They smoke because they're retarded. They also don't typically know their own religion in depth, even if they are in that culture. Smoking isn't technically a clear-cut "haram" act (non-permissible), but it is considered, at minimum, a disliked action.

Attached: derp.png (554x439, 146K)

He's a Sikh you fucking brainlet. I hope your just b8ing

Attached: CsZ2z76WcAAfwFD.jpg (1200x888, 108K)

if you're an arab muslim why do you even bother lifting? your genetic pull is like 40% incestial.

A shame that most muslims end up gaining a few pounds during Ramadan, because they celebrate breaking the fast each night by baking lots of sugary cakes and eating big fatty meals.

People gain weight during it, actually.

exactly the muslim fast actually ends up making you unironically gain weight at the end of ramadan

t. ex-muslim

Nicotine inhibits estrogen, they instinctively do this to be more fit for the barbarian invasion of the west while hedonistic libtards drink alcohol and smoke weed inbetween preaching about cigarettes giving cancer.

Is gym culture (working out, training, etc) common in the Muslim world? What about football?

Attached: LEGENDS_126_Zinedine_Zidane.jpg (284x424, 20K)

Football, somewhat. But most just watch it to talk shit.

Physical activity doesn't exist in the middle east.

Most gain weight during you brainlet

The central point of the fast is self-discipline, not weight-loss. You can imagine that if the discipline part is not even considered by the individual, and they just see Ramadan as a religious obligation just because it is, then they will not watch their weight or care about it.

hehe good one
t. ex muslim

>Physical activity doesn't exist in the middle east.
For real?
The Amerindians here have some traditional sports and competitions like carrying a big stone and playing their ancient version of football that only uses the head and heels.
Do you guys really do nothing like that?

saudi arabia has an obestiy problem.

other muslim south east asian countries i think have compulsory military service so they're manlets but in shape for the most part

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 432K)

Neck yourself shitskin

Attached: goatfuckerking.png (564x553, 337K)

Who says his blade isn't covered with the blood of dead hadjis and is hoping your hunting goes well too?

Attached: muslimporkrinds.jpg (1024x683, 94K)

MUZZIES GET OUT NOW

Attached: 6bb.jpg (1024x701, 120K)

fpbp