My mom has bigger hands than me

My mom has bigger hands than me...

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

This my friends, is the hand of the cuck

your hand

They look bigger than mine desu

Attached: 1508009533158.jpg (3120x4160, 1.57M)

They’re bigger than mine if that means anything

Op here. It could just be the angle

I probably have the smallest ones here unfortunately

Nice nail you neurotic fag

>in bed at 5 o clock

I'm actually in my computer chair, bed just happens to have better lighting.

I can almost palm a basketball.

What watch is that?

tfw baby hands

Attached: Zl0KCTK.jpg (2448x3264, 529K)

Damn, your mom has hairy forearms! Is she single?

is this bait? i physically cringed looking at that.

>friend is a legit head taller than I am
>I still mog the shit out of him in hand size and grip strength

Attached: 20f.jpg (461x600, 65K)

your hands aren't even that small
go back to Jow Forums incels

My oneitis/ex gf got fat. Don’t know how to feel about it. Am I better than her now? She broke up with me and then a few months later she was in a relationship with her current bf in 2015. Her boyfriend is shorter, has a shorter penis and is less prettier than I am. I’ve dated prettier girls than her on tinder and bumble yet I still think of her a lot. Fucking crazy how love works. I should be happier but I still want her. She was my first girlfriend maybe that’s why.

I deleted her on all social media platforms and haven’t seen her since may of 2015. A part of me wonders if she still thinks of me.

The autistic side of me realizes I was an 8 inch pretty boy INFP while she was an autitic INFJ girl and we probably weren’t the best for each other relationship wise but she was the best female friend I ever had. I should go for an ESFP or ISFJ dominant girl but damn it was a fucking rollercoaster. Funny note I went on one date off of bumble with one of her friends but didnt make a comment that I dated one of her best friends, obviously it didnt show up that I was mutual friends with her.

Focus on the present and not the past but I do miss her boys

Don't be insecure about it pussy. People can smell it from a mile away

Dude I play baseball and i have the smallest hands on my team. I wear size small batting gloves and womens or kids fit ball gloves. Who gives a shit?

>handlet

Estrogen

>believing in MBTI

Have you had an official girlfriend since her? That might be the problem. The more positive experiences you have with another girl the less you’ll think of her. And I guarantee you she isn’t thinking of you or it’s in passing. If she ever does break up with her long term boyfriend she will be thinking of you not him.

Also
>using tinder
You won’t find many lasting relationships on tinder. Try finding a girl at your job or in your social circle if you want to find a meaningful relationship

>”she’ll be thinking of you not him”
I mean him not you. Fucking phone posting

MOMMY MOGGED.

Virgin detected

My brother met his wife on tinder, but that was way earlier in it's life. He got lucky desu

MOMGGED

>6'6
>Hands much smaller than friends of the same size

Attached: 1504058039366.png (666x374, 389K)