Am I done for?

Is it possible for me to be like you guys after gaining all this weight?

Attached: Screenshot_20180516-165451.png (720x1280, 658K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Nx9K8Y-patY
youtu.be/Wf6k1mFWau8
youtu.be/aMqbVOusejI
youtu.be/N7ZHzbOxYXM
youtu.be/V5YOhcAof8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutely no. There is no way you will ever lose a pound of fat and you will die at 300+ pounds. Also whats the point of losing weight if you look like pic related?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-16-15-07-30.png (1440x2560, 1.73M)

Im currently 293 lbs 6'2" Are u possitive there is no way back?

DESU im humiliated to have gotten so fat. But I was in a bad relationship for 4 years. Before that I was relatively decent. 190 lbs 6'2" Now that Im single I have really noticed how much I've let myself go. Are you 100% sure?

Ofc you can. Are you retarded? Or just pretending?

Lol nigga i just went from 300 pounds to 240. You're probably in better shape than me. Just stop fucking eating.

Both. That's how I get around. But im honest. That's what keeps my head up.

Yes my friend, I have stopped. I can't believe I've let myself get this big. It's ashame for all the people that came before me. I've let "having pussy on the regular" control me. That's a childs move in my opinion.

Really proud of your accomplishments though. That's a really hard task for many people.

>Is it possible for me to be like you guys after gaining all this weight?
This board is full of fat retarded virgins. You're already like them.

Yeah no kidding. Im not a virgin but might as well be with my attitude.

Im pretty drunk rn. That's the only reason I've set foot on Jow Forums. I haven't been here in years. But now that im single I feel it's only right for me to go straight into Jow Forums and humiliate my myself for having put myself in the senerio that I find myself in today

Thank you BTW I just googled what OFS stands for. I think I can too but my morale is at bikini bottom low

I will bump with good music
youtu.be/Nx9K8Y-patY

>like you guys
Good news bud, you're already like everyone on /fit

Thanks man. I really feel alone in this shit.

I also don't know how've I gotten so many dubs

Bump
youtu.be/Wf6k1mFWau8

Bump
youtu.be/aMqbVOusejI

Bump
youtu.be/N7ZHzbOxYXM

>Im not a virgin but might as well be with my attitude
You're already doing better than most of the people here just by admitting your attitude is the problem.

Hah, thanks for the reply. I haven't been here in years so I can't really give an opinion on other posts- but I can't tell im really a pathetic drunk. I cant believe I've let myself become this unappealing. Now that im alone it's really hit me. (I knew that i couldn't go into any other board but fit). Im really ashamed of what I've let myself become.

But I can tell im a really pathetic drunk*

Eat less, exercise more. Lift if you want to and never come back to Jow Forums. This isn't the place you want to be when you're newly single unless you want to end up as a paranoid self-hating MGTOW.

Last bump unless told otherwise
youtu.be/V5YOhcAof8I

Good point friend, when I did lose weight I lost it because I was simpley just losing more calories than I consumed. I really can't help but feel like shit for what I've put my body through but I really want to change all that. Not for the sake of finding a suitable wife but for the sake of treating my body with dignity. If my parents were alive today I'd want them to know that I loved myself; not that I wasted my life. Ive wasted mylife up until this point.

I could use a friend rn desu.. but im not gonna b a bitch forever... I've been thru enough to not get over a dumb hoe that cheated on me. I will get back at her through success. I don't have much time on the web so im getting off soon but I'd like to thank those who replied. I really needed some company.

Attached: sad_apu_by_mrgrieves21-dbnfnjb.png (694x534, 446K)

Godspeed user.

I will remember you, friend.

You're looking for someone to tell you you can't to give yourself permission to give up without trying.

With this mindset, you will absolutely stay fat forever. Get your brain healthy