average no one will take any notice of your height

>5'9

king of the manlets

>5'6 -8

manlet level

>5'5 and below

focus on making money

t.manlet(for now)

Attached: beautiful-young-sexy-teacher-stock-photos_csp20804635.jpg (450x320, 56K)

>above 6'3
Doable. Can leave humanity behind e.g: The Rock, The Mountain.

>6'0 - 6'3
Perfect. Chad height.

>anything below 6ft
Genetically inferior. Will always have to compensate and cope

girls would prefer a 5'11 guy to a 6'5

c o p e

>>above 6'3
>weirdly tall
>t.jelly manlet

6'3-6'5 is god tier height once you put on enough mass, just takes a bit longer is all. 6'6+ starts to get a little awkward unless you have been lifting since birth

Guys how do I grow taller this shit is legit making me depressed now. I feel so inferior now ever since I started browsing here and knowing I’m a manlet (5’8)

You cant change genetics user. Not everyone can be a chad. But maybe theres something youre passionate or extremely good at like a sport or making music. Give yourself to your craft and pussy becomes an afterthought.

l o l

Dog eat dog eh

God tier for bad posture and flying economy class?

what age are you? I'm 19 and 5'7 and am going to try everything I possibly can to get 2-4 inches before I'm 25. Drinking milk everyday, sleep 8 hours, do stretches and dead hangs everyday

Jesus relax lads. There are plenty of chads around that height

you're just wrong

>Be 6’2
>still fucking hate myself

Height doesn’t matter, we will never have the chad attitude.

Attached: B0569A7A-6BF8-4B0A-8470-12F63303BCCE.jpg (600x583, 53K)

you might have a chance if you're one of the clones of dennis rodman. as a 5"6 guy that ended up being 6"7

kim yong un wanted to start his own super korean basket ball team for the next olympics

are you a clone bruh?

It's a fucking meme dude, learn to not take banter seriously.

Nah, just do what they did to Basketball playing highschool kids back in the 90's.
Pump them full of human growth hormone and make their own players.

tfw just want to be 5'10" so I can be more invisible

5'9 is literally the average height in the US you dip not 5'10

This was obviously made by a manlet, 5'11 is short. Ask any woman what she prefers and it'll be a guy over 6'3". If you don't make other men look like children then you're too short.

Dude, even at 6'6" I still get way more attention from chicks than my friend who is 5'11".
As long as you have the frame to pull it off, you're fine.

Only because obama's amerindian midgets are flooding across the border bringing the average down

wtf is ur retarded ass talking about

i'm 6'3 with other good features and i'm a 27 year old virgin.

Your letting a giant psyops experiment influence you on how you feel? Depressed about what? Understandable if a close family member/friend dies or you incur a serious debilitating injury. You're talking about your height, work with what you have. That means if you're short, ugly, small dick or whatever pussy variable that's dragging you down you need to kill and drown out those thoughts. All you can do is become the ol cliche of being the best you can be. Your mind, body and spirit is the most important aspect that is going to stay with you until the day you die. History is littered with great men, small and tall, fat, ugly, poor and the whole 9 yards that have made their mark on humanity for better and sometimes the worst. Get off this vile, wretched website and never return, you're only seeking pain and perverted humour to cope with the insufferable mediocrity of the average 4channer. Start believing and doing and kill that inner bitch you have and own up to what you have, it can always be worse.

Attached: 1508384465939.jpg (640x640, 154K)

Eh, it is more
5'10 or above, and good proportions are the chad standard
like 6,8 with broad shoulders is 100% a chad body

LOL no. There's 6'5 guy in my uni and he attracts girls purely by his height

As a 5'9 manlet, this is absolute cope.

If I were 6'2'' my chances with women would increase 6000%

>6'3
>weirdly tall

Only if you're a lanklet. I'm 6'4 and as I start to fill out my frame I get more and more attention from girls. But I've always gotten a very good amount mostly because of my height.

6'6+ is where it gets weird

chaddest chad i knew was 5'7
however he was russian, we dont have weird cow hormones that makes everyone 6'5 at age 14

>tfw 5'6 but it's fine since i live in the philippines

Doubt it's *purely* on height. A 6'3 guy would do better than a 6'5 guy imo. No cope

t. 6'4ish dude who wishes he was like 6'2.

>Tall fuckers sucking each other off general.
Every day.

minorities drag the height down. if you're white, most 20 something guys are 6'0ish

>above 6'3
> weirdly tall

>6 - 6'3
> best height, the chad of the chads

>5'11
> be considered tall, still chad level

Do manlets actually believe this shit or is this bait? No one will perceive you as tall unless you’re at least 6’1”, and even then it’s not something that really stands out until you get to 6’3”+ range.
Also being “weirdly tall” is just a matter of physique and dress. If you’re a 6’9” skinny fuck that wears video game t shirts then yeah you’ll look weird. But if you wear athletic clothing and have some muscle on you then you’re a literal chick magnet

You wanna know what the facts are Jow Forums? Anyone who cares about something that is out of their control is a B E T A and will never achieve the true Chad tier because their base presuppositions are wrong. Endthread.

Attached: 1520980671840.png (500x737, 416K)

>hey user you're tall, can you put this on the roof?
>put bubble maker thing on the roof ez pz

t. 5'11

Height is only important if you are taller then the chick.
Most girls are not taller then 5'11, and those who are even 5'11 are outliers.

At the end of the day you just need to be above 5'8 and have a nice face if you want to bring in bitches

Im 6'2 and im just slightly above the average in my country.
Feelsbadman

This, about 70% of my friends are 6’ or above
Although I’m Irish so not technically white

Would you breed your 5'2 qt gf you fell in love with despite her womanlet genes?

Who else /6'2"/ here?

Attached: 4106C3BE-3E0A-4074-96F9-AF8838D23395.png (533x640, 351K)

No.

I'm pretty sure that everyone lies about their height online (and in real life). I am 5'11.5 barefoot, almost 6'1 in trainers. I live in a UK university town (so above average genetics). I feel a fair bit above average height and very rarely feel short.

All these guys claiming to be 6'0-6'2 and they feel "average height" are just liars, probably 5'10 and wearing lifts or something. Either that or they go to a Dutch university campus.

Which uni user? I’m 6’0” and regularly feel average or even occasionally short on nights out in Edinburgh

6ft2 master race reporting in.
Still no gf.

Saved

>didn't grow until 4th grade in high school
>was 5'8 skinnyfat, now 6'4 with decent physique
>still have that manlet mentality
>fuck.jpg

being tall is a bit of a curse. i have the sweetest, most loyal and lovely gf. she's also over a foot shorter than me and i had to wear a neck cast because bending down to her compounded my already-present neck issues. now i have to pick her up and she fucking hates it :(

>was 5'9 in 5th grade after a growth spurt
>treated as a giant for years
>sometime in high school someone commented i'm not that tall
> what did they mean by this
>realize i'm not that tall anymore
>still 5'9 at 25
>got a qt tall gf tho

Why do you hate yourself, user? Maybe if you fix that you will become chad

Bro, you can't grow 2 or even 1 inch taller after 19. You've stopped growing after that

> tfw 6’2 barefoot
> tfw no balding
> tfw solid jawline

Come to Jow Forums to get an ego boost with all the -let memes

>ego boost
What's your deficiency?

can confirm

sub 6 foot 6 manlet C O P E

>Below 6'0
Copemode level 1 - slight approval seeking in various forms
>Below 5'10
Copemode level 2 - Approval seeking escalates, builds muscle and wears clothes specifically to be noticed as attractive.
>Below 5'8
Cope mode level 3 - same as level 2 but also brags about job, car, girls and superficial things in conversation.
>Below 5'7
Copemode level grow - Does all of the above, also considers steroids, is not friend with a single person above 6'0, wears high sneakers everywhere and steers conversation towards work/education whenever possible
>below 5'6
Copemode level IRL manlet - does all of the above and has an own youtube channel calling himself an alpha male and essentially spends his entire waking day compensating for his height. Keeps beard no matter how ugly, no man-hood point is too low.

Attached: manlet_fate.jpg (640x400, 25K)

>Incels on a basket weaving forum insulting each other with ridicilous standards gives me an ego boost simply because I'm not directly insulted

I can't imagine your life without feeling sad

It’s funny how we manlets consistently gain hegemony over tall guys.

>brains over braun.
>realizing manlets are the real chads and “chads” are wannabes.

Attached: D5C38EA1-C46F-4907-82AD-932A6C2E98E4.jpg (712x996, 121K)

Except taller men are on average smarter, happier and have higher salaries.

Gotta do your reading lil fella

23 and 5.4; Life is suffering lads. It's litterally over. I recently joined the gym after a few years of NEETdom but all the chads make me insecure as hell

As an oldfag, I think I should give you all some perspective before the memes start rotting your brain. I'm 36 years old and I can tell you that all this superficial stuff like height, clothes, bragging about girls etc goes away. The only "status" thing up and running when you are this age is what car you drive, for a few certain people who cares about cars.The rest is all gone. Nobody cares if you are short, a bit fat or even if you are completely bald. Good conversation, being polite
and having something interesting to say is more important at this point. Your job and what good you do for the world will matter more the older you get. Even women this age don't care much for superficial stuff even though some golddiggers are always to be found. I just wanna say that there are no "chad" memes in real life and your height, body and looks won't stop you from living a good life. You are gonna look back at this superficial stuff and remember "making it" being about bodybuilding and getting laid, and you will laugh. You are all gonna make it, in ways that really matter.

Unless you are really short like 5'7 lmao

Attached: cozy.gif (500x373, 651K)

I don't want to change my looks for "the girls", I wanna do it for me, to feel better, to become close to perfection. I think about it every single day and I will always do until the time I reach my goals, which is probably never. Depressing.

At least I'm king of something, I guess.

>tfw 5'8

So you're saying there's still hope?

>Be king of the manlets
>Only associate with lesser manlets
feels good man

>Doable. Can leave humanity behind e.g: The Rock, The Mountain.

It's well known that wrestlers exaggerate their size. The Rock is probably 6'2", 6'3" at the absolute max.

Get off of this website it is brain poison.

>drinking milk everyday

enjoy your declining cardiovascular health gains bruh

>Unless you are really short like 5'7 lmao
God-tier shitpost

Attached: 1526484144996.jpg (413x395, 38K)

Wtf you goon slavs are stereotypically taller people.

Yeah, generally the tallest people are from northeastern Europe.

Germans, Scandinavians, Yugos, Russians, Poles, Ukrainians, Dutch are the tallest nations

Hello fellow bosnian.

Attached: 1523800137900.jpg (620x372, 33K)

Nope

Attached: 1526344406436.jpg (750x430, 28K)

Reporting in

Attached: 1523771543274.jpg (424x347, 18K)

Lol wtf is this bullshit. What you’re saying is true at 45+, the only reason you aren’t noticing the chads at 35+ is because you’re now in an echo chamber. See at uni and when you’re young there’s a lot of mixing in terms of visual status, but as there are (scientifically proven) advantages in terms of career and social success for tall, good looking, charismatic men with good hairlines these advantages compound as each promotion or social event yields additional benefits. Hence by 35 chads have all basically ascended and don’t even spend time in the vicinity of manlets and beta boys.

I work in finance as a grunt and all the high places execs are either chads or former chads who are now getting old and cashing in on all the advantages they reaped when they were younger.

Meanwhile beta losers get married to roasties and spend their days buying funko pops saying “LOL after high school only being polite and interesting matters ;^)”

I think you didn't read that post till the end.

10/10

Attached: joke.jpg (800x800, 48K)

>tfw white, 6'2'', relatively rich and Jow Forums
>still KHV
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jow Forums is rekt

Attached: untitled.png (525x438, 286K)

If most dictators can completely take over an entire country while being ugly manlets you can manage to get laid.

Attached: 10_brutal_dictators_cover_image-696x364[1].jpg (696x364, 49K)

I did, not really sure how it’s a joke since 5’7 is short af so it could have been a genuine statement. If he had said “unless your below 5’11 then you are fucked” then I’d get that it’s a joke. But 5’7 really IS fucked even by cuck standards.

Yeah, if it was just White immigrants only, the average American would likely be 5'11"

>I’m Irish so not technically white
What the fuck are the Irish if not White?

>Hence by 35 chads have all basically ascended and don’t even spend time in the vicinity of manlets and beta boys.
>T. Delusional

it's a Jow Forums meme

>Dutch are the tallest nations
Isn't it the Dinaric Alps.
They have the tallest average at 6'1".

Amazing shit post

You forgot, also winning the people over and seeing them as a literal God at one point.

>t. manlet(for now)
what did OP mean by this?

He's probably 15 and 5ft7

Debatable.
A 5'11 with a chad face most likely will mog 6'5 eggman.

>tfw 6'3" 220 lbs.
Fuck yeah anons i made it. 15% bodyfat but I'll get it down always can do better.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

he probably has a very nice face and is not fat
>t. 6'8 300lbs overweight fuck no one wants to date.

>mfw 7ft tall
>mfw you can't teach that
HAHAHA see you later manlets

>Be me, 19 years old
>5'11 for over 6 months, think its all over
>Not even 2 hours of grow grow grows per day helps
>KHV, always shut down by girls
>Store personnel always ask me where my mom is
>Get forced to party by friend one night, probably out of pity
>Agree to go just because he's in my guild
>Try to beg my dad for some vodka, he just laughs and tells me its not gonna help but gives me some
>Walk 1,5 hours to party since friend forgot me
>Arrive but nobody notice, one girl just says "really" as I enter
>Sit there rest of the evening just warming a drink in my hand
>Chad walks by and drops 7 used condoms in it
>Stand in the corner bobbing my head to the music instead
>Suddenly feel like I'm standing in a tower, people below me look small
>5'8 friendly guy I talked with earlier walks past me hissing at me and mumbles something about lank
>All the girls look at me as if I just came into the room
>Nearest girl starts talking to me
>Sounds almost like flirting
>I respond automatically with witty comments, woo-ing her somehow
>Watch as my new self effortlessly talks her into a quivering mess and kiss her
>Bang her upstairs
>Get high fives from every dude in the house as I come down
>Chad gives me a football
>Another girl starts hitting me up that same night
>Leave with several new phone numbers and a huge grin on my face
>Cab comes around and drives me home for free

>Next morning, still smiling from the night before
>82 new friend requests on FB, people I never met
>Message from Brad telling me to stay away from Chad
>Dozens of commercial mails about condoms in the inbox
>Go to eat breakfeast
>Bang my head in the doorway, need to crouch to get through it
>Mom says I look great
>Dad tells me I'm the man of the house now
>Cousin feels my abs and says solid

Turns out I turned 6'0 right at the party and finally made it, t-thanks fit

Attached: wojak_sunset.jpg (248x203, 7K)

I'm 5'10 just a little short of 5'11 and I feel short as fuck, the average height of real men seems to be at least 6'1

Think it's 6',0.5'' for caucasian males between 20-30, just hang out with the rest of the world and you're fine

6'5 but bald here,
The amount of girls that hit on me would beg to differ.

lmao