/tinder/ roll thread

Dubs decide what I say

Attached: image.png (750x1334, 1.28M)

You're cute. I just had to say hello. Do you mind that I like bondage?

Heed these words you rancid swine: if you don't play minecraft you can't get mine shaft. Now, are you prepared to cease dating little boys and commence dating a real man; a gamer?

I'm Lina need to see dem tits

What an ugly thot
Roll & check'em

dubs or not tell her she looks more like pharrell williams

I have some matches but I have no clue how to arrange a meet-up with them that would result in me fucking them. How does this work?

More like Rihanna, it looks like someone already hit you up.

Hey, what's up?

Attached: image.gif (300x242, 1.78M)

Ayee brudda lets go to the dream time an you can meet my rainbow serpent

Attached: image.jpg (750x893, 144K)

wubba lubba dub dub

Fuck this. Fuck your dubs. OP should not feel obligated to ruin this thread with such a shitty idea.

Roll

penis penis penis lol

MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

Shit get, gimme another

Roll. She's love it. It's so personal

Wubba lubba.

Dub.

Dub.

your name backwards is nearly anal

Hey Lina, I'm finna get in dat ass

Rollin

eh gurl, I can tell from your profile that you're the type of person I can smoke a blunt and chill with, maybe even some non felonious shop lifting. Look I'm sure you get hit on all the time, but i'm letting you know right now i'm not that type of guy. I don't chase-ya dig? women basically throw themselves at me and i reject them all the time, but there is something different about you, maybe it's your eyes or maybe it's your bio, i'm not sure what it is, all I know is it's different. So here's your chance! have you ever been with a real man before? Why don't you back that ass up into this bumper and wiggle it till it fits in perfectly.

Wassup nigger

Ooga booga watermelon fugg nigga fried chicken

Roll

Let's get coffee from that place on fifth, then fuck in the alleyway behind it.

Rollinn

has anyone told you that you look like a feminine Michelle Obama?

Fuck Drumpf!

Hi

Suk my dik bitch

What in the name of Zyzz did you just fucking reply to me, you DYEL bitch? I'll have you know I graduated summa cum laude in my local gym's aerobics class, and I've been in numerous state competitions, and I have over 300 national trophies. I am trained in Starting Strength and I'm the most shredded cunt that trips. You are nothing to me but another beta virgin. I will mog you the fuck up with lifts the likes of which have never been seen before on this forum, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, faggot. As we speak I am contacting my private network of natty lifters across the blogosphere and your gym is being traced right now so you better prepare for the warmup, shorty. The warmup that begins with the pathetic little thing you call your 1RM. You will be fucking mogged, skelly. I can shitpost anywhere, anytime, and I can get the mods to ban you for over seven hundred days, and that's just using my phone. Not only am I extensively trained in bodyweight routines, but I have access to the entire squat rack and I will use the only Olympic bar in the gym to keep you from making gains, you DYEL shit. If only you could have known what ungainly retribution your "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn't have hit Post. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn incel. I will furiously crop dust you and you will choke on it. You're fucking short, manlet.

Hello. I'm Jared Taylor with American Renaissance

nigger

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

2/10 no "brah"

roll

Do you watch Rick and Morty?

i like chocolate